• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Now that Lauren Boebert's 18yo son has been arrested I think someone outside the family should step up and help

Its good to have threads like this that expose that the left has none either.
How would you call out the blatant hypocrisy on Boebert's pat as it relates to family values, and casting all sorts of stones at the criminality of others?

Its good to have threads like this that expose that the left has none either.

Its posts like this that keep reminding me that Republicans don't like to be held responsible for thier actions....like EVER.

Pointing out the irony of Redneck Barbie railing against the "Biden Crime Family" while she was married to a man who pulled his junk out in front of kids and now has a son facing 22 charges related to identity theft isn't a lack of empathy....its a statement of the facts. I truly feel bad that her family is the train wreck that it is, and hopefully when she gets her clock cleaned in June, she can go back to private life and attempt to get her life back on the rails, though given what we know of her, that it pretty much unlikely. All that having been said, I don't feel the least bit bad about pointing and mocking her for her rank hypocrisy. Maybe if more people did shit like that, our public figures wouldn't feel as emboldened to be two faced asses all the time.

If she's smart, she will drop out of the race and not have to say anything.

Ok, that plan won't work for obvious reasons.
She would be unemployed, no one would hire her, she is a trainwreck.

I'm pretty sure FOX News could find SOMEWHERE to shoe horn her into the daily lineup.
You have to be able to read, write and think, she is not qualified.

Last edited:
She would be unemployed, no one would hire her, she is a trainwreck.
NRA spokesmodel?

Oh, wait, they don't have much money left after Lapierre and his merry band of grifters pilfered millions from the organization.

Maybe launch an OnlyFans site?

When stories of Hunter Biden come up I sometimes mention that many families have their black sheep, ours included. My Mil, realizing her son was far from perfect, always stood by his side.
Having said that, I will vote for Joe Biden but wouldn't vote for Boebert even if her son were a perfect child.

These Democratic Congresswomen, with their disregard for family values and parental responsibility, are a disgrace to the nation!

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

I dislike Boebert intensely, but her kid is an adult and she has no control over his poor choices....that said...she has committed crimes herself.
She, as a parent, has been central in raising him. Sometimes parents can do everything right and still a kid goes his own way, out of control. I suspect this isn't one of those cases. The nut has not fallen far from the tree.

She, as a parent, has been central in raising him. Sometimes parents can do everything right and still a kid goes his own way, out of control. I suspect this isn't one of those cases. The nut has not fallen far from the tree.
That's what Magas are saying about Hunter.

How would you call out the blatant hypocrisy on Boebert's pat as it relates to family values, and casting all sorts of stones at the criminality of others?
The GOP will rally around the and blame the victims of his crime for LAWFARE!!!!!!

That's what Magas are saying about Hunter.

Only magas believe what magas say. They are simply looking to invent reasons to hate President Biden. They don't need much. anything will do. They used to attack Jimmy Carter because of his brother. Same crap.

i just realized how Fox should report this.

Lauren got pregnant in High School, dropped out, didn't get a degree and her family depended on welfare.

Only magas believe what magas say. They are simply looking to invent reasons to hate President Biden. They don't need much. anything will do. They used to attack Jimmy Carter because of his brother. Same crap.
Can't have it both ways.

i just realized how Fox should report this.

Lauren got pregnant in High School, dropped out, didn't get a degree and her family depended on welfare.
Took her something like 4 tries to pass the GED too.

The family has a history of mugshots and I don't think it's out of the ordinary that a child would follow in their role model's footsteps. The problem, of course, if his role models really aren't that good. Someone close to the family should step up or this could get really bad.

View attachment 67495220
Tree, meet fruit.

sometimes...but in reality our kids make their own choices...a person can be a horrible parent and the kids still turn out pretty good and some perfect...stronger from the battle scars.. I was the easier, more permissible parent...my brother was tough as nails and strict on his kids....my kids turned out all right...and well rounded adults that do not get in trouble.....my brother's kids are a trainwreck of trouble....I feel bad for him a lot, because he was actually a good parent....I was young and tried to not do like my parents did...maybe my method worked better...I have a combat vet, office manager, graphics artist and marketing professional that I raised...they made their choices and its their credit, not mine.

Maga will probably still elect her. They appear to be undeterred by criminal aspects.
She's running 5th in a field of four.

Maybe her own family’s troubles will allow her to give herself permission to have empathy with the Biden family struggles.

Maybe.
Empathy is the core feature separating liberals from conservatives.

Sad. 18 years old with a baby and the one who called 911 on his father for throwing him around, signs appear to show a troubled kid.

Looksmlike some pretty serious charges.

Back
Top Bottom