• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

November 20th is the transgender day of remembrance to those trans people who have died because of violence or suicide.

You are making a claim that it is a biological fact.
I have made no claims.
When you fail to provide evidence to support your claim, the only thing left to recognize is that your claim is your opinion.
Biology is my evidence. It doesn’t care about your feelings. It’s impossible to change your sex.
You continue to make this claim...
I have made no claims.
Yet, the American government recognizes sex changes and willingly updates documentation to properly reflect the changed sex.
Meaningless. Biology doesn’t care. The govnt could also declare that the earth is flat. Science doesn’t care.

Your claims are emotionally driven and not supported by facts.
I have not made any claims. I have pounded your position into the ground with biological reality.
Repeating this same simplistic claim doesn't make it objectively true.
Which is why I refrain from making claims, and instead point out biological reality.

I have made no claims.

Biology is my evidence. It doesn’t care about your feelings. It’s impossible to change your sex.

I have made no claims.

Meaningless. Biology doesn’t care. The govnt could also declare that the earth is flat. Science doesn’t care.
He thinks doubting his extraordinary claims is making a positive claim.

some people don't understand logic.

No it's been debunked.
Again, you make a positive claim while providing absolutely no evidence to your claim.

Lisa said:
You hold transphobic opinions and you arent about to allow facts to get in the way of them.
If you think the only reason someone disagrees with you is because they're out to get you that means you are irrational.
Once again, you fail at reading comprehension.That is not what Lisa said, at all...

There is absolutely no genetic connection to gender identity it's a social thing
Again, a positive claim you make with absolutely no evidence.On the flip side, the evidence documenting a biological basis for transgender has been provided.

The irony of you telling me this is palpable.
Another lame counter which addresses absolutely nothing.

Gender identity is a social construct.
This has been repeatedly proven to be a lie in so many ways.Genetic aspects for gender identity have been provided.Brain structure differences for transgender people have been shown.To counter this, you claim "debunked" while failing to provide any basis for your claim.
If transgenderism were a "social construct", we could document that by looking at different societies. But transgenderism has existed over the millenia throughout various societies, which also proves your claim a bad lie.

Neuroscience supports it as does psychology.
Again, you provide absolutely no basis for these claims.

I have made no claims.
Everything you post is a claim which you refuse to provide any evidence for.

These are claims you provide no basis for.
You say "biology" is your evidence, but you fail to explain what you think that means.

On the flip side, I have documented sex change IS POSSIBLE.
I have documented:
The government recognizes sex change operations change the sex of the patient. When complete, the identity of the patient is changed accordingly.
  • I have shown the definition involves the genitalia, so when the genitalia is changed thus the sex is changed as well.
  • I have shown that transgenderism is biological by documenting that transgender people have the brain scans of the gender they identify as.

Meaningless. Biology doesn’t care.
Biology doesn't care that you claim "biology" proves something but you fail to document how it supposedly does that.

He thinks doubting his extraordinary claims is making a positive claim.
You lie every time you post.
I do not think that at all.

QUOTE WHERE I have supposedly done as you claim.
You can't, because you were lying.

Again, you make a positive claim while providing absolutely no evidence to your claim.
Boo hoo. I don't provide it to you because you would just narcissistically dismiss it. That's what everyone always does.
Once again, you fail at reading comprehension.That is not what Lisa said, at all...

Again, a positive claim you make with absolutely no evidence.On the flip side, the evidence documenting a biological basis for transgender has been provided.

Another lame counter which addresses absolutely nothing.

This has been repeatedly proven to be a lie in so many ways.Genetic aspects for gender identity have been provided.Brain structure differences for transgender people have been shown.To counter this, you claim "debunked" while failing to provide any basis for your claim.
If transgenderism were a "social construct", we could document that by looking at different societies. But transgenderism has existed over the millenia throughout various societies, which also proves your claim a bad lie.

Again, you provide absolutely no basis for these claims.

It's an expression of doubt.

The burden of proof is on you

And to fail.
You say "biology" is your evidence, but you fail to explain what you think that means.

I have documented:
The government recognizes sex change operations change the sex of the patient. When complete, the identity of the patient is changed accordingly.
  • I have shown the definition involves the genitalia, so when the genitalia is changed thus the sex is changed as well.
  • I have shown that transgenderism is biological by documenting that transgender people have the brain scans of the gender they identify as.

Biology doesn't care that you claim "biology" proves something but you fail to document how it supposedly does that.

Boo hoo. I don't provide it to you because you would just narcissistically dismiss it. That's what everyone always does.
The truth is that you have ALWAYS made this claim since the first moment I saw you.

Amusingly, you demand evidence from others which proves you a hypocrite.
Not only that, even though we all know you will just dismiss the evidence WHICH I CAN DOCUMENT YOU AS DOING REPEATEDLY, we continue to provide that evidence to you...

This is your claim, despite being proven wrong repeatedly.
We provide both logic and research to prove your claim wrong, and you cowardly duck it over and over and over again.

It's an expression of doubt.
This is another lie coming from you.
You don't just post "doubt", but you also post POSITIVE CLAIMS like the above.
Gender identity IS NOT a "social construct".
That is not "doubt".

The burden of proof is on you to document why you think that.

And to fail.
This is your opinion.

Things that are not an opinion...
  • The government recognizes sex change operations change the sex of the patient. When complete, the identity of the patient is changed accordingly.
  • The definition of "sex" involves the genitalia, so when the genitalia is changed thus the sex is changed as well.
You have no intelligible counter for any of the above. Your comments on the government do not show WHY anybody should think they are wrong.

The truth is that you have ALWAYS made this claim since the first moment I saw you.
Yeah because you always with narcissistically just dismiss it. Your argumentation is highly emotional, and barely rational.

If you want to participate in higher discussion improve.
Amusingly, you demand evidence from others which proves you a hypocrite.
Not only that, even though we all know you will just dismiss the evidence WHICH I CAN DOCUMENT YOU AS DOING REPEATEDLY, we continue to provide that evidence to you...

This is your claim, despite being proven wrong repeatedly.
We provide both logic and research to prove your claim wrong, and you cowardly duck it over and over and over again.

This is another lie coming from you.
You don't just post "doubt", but you also post POSITIVE CLAIMS like the above.
Gender identity IS NOT a "social construct".
That is not "doubt".

The burden of proof is on you to document why you think that.

This is your opinion.
Your claim is positive the burden of proof is on you. My claim is to dismiss the insane garbage that is being put forth here.

Nothing I’ve posted is a claim. Everything I’ve posted is biologocal fact.
Those are biological facts.
It means biology shows you can’t change your sex.
It’s a total impossibility.
I have documented:
The government recognizes sex change operations change the sex of the patient.
Which I’ve refuted. They could decree the earth is flat if they wanted. Science doesn’t care.
When complete, the identity of the patient is changed accordingly.
Identify isn’t biological.
Nope. The definition involved DNA.
Nope. Believing you are something you are provably not is by definition and diagnosis, delusional. No different than a person believing they are a Demi god.
This is a lie. I’ve repeatedly proven it. Your DNA doesn’t go away no matter how many body parts you chop off, or how many CC silicone implants you put in your chest.

Yeah because you always with narcissistically just dismiss it. Your argumentation is highly emotional, and barely rational.
Another of your dumb lies.SHOW WHERE I have ever dismissed any evidence you have provided...
YOU CANNOT because# you are lying# you don't offer evidence in the first place.

If you want to participate in higher discussion improve.
ROFLMAO!It's funny you think your dumb lies actually fool anyone.
You do not hold a "higher discussion" with anybody. All you are doing is tossing out your claims and refusing to provide evidence for anything, while you ignore everybody's evidence and arguments.

Your claim is positive the burden of proof is on you. My claim is to dismiss the insane garbage that is being put forth here.
ROFLMAO!!!!You literally just ADMITTED YOU DISMISS EVIDENCE.

Again, YOU HABITUALLY DO MORE than just "dismiss" evidence. Over and over again, you make up COUNTER-CLAIMS like your ignorant claim that transgenderism is a "social construct".That is a POSITIVE CLAIM.
You have numerous positive claims but you never back them up.
On the flip side, I HAVE PROVIDED EVIDENCE documenting that transgenderism is not a "social construct".You cowardly ducked the points. It is literally all you do.

Another of your dumb lies.SHOW WHERE I have ever dismissed any evidence you have provided...
YOU CANNOT because# you are lying# you don't offer evidence in the first place.
I am not giving you the opportunity. you aren't going to trick me into it ether. I have delt with thousands of duplicates of you.

you can think whatever you wish. you simply aren't worth engaging with on an intellectual level I tried you proved emotional and incapable.
ROFLMAO!It's funny you think your dumb lies actually fool anyone.
You do not hold a "higher discussion" with anybody. All you are doing is tossing out your claims and refusing to provide evidence for anything, while you ignore everybody's evidence and arguments.

ROFLMAO!!!!You literally just ADMITTED YOU DISMISS EVIDENCE.

Again, YOU HABITUALLY DO MORE than just "dismiss" evidence. Over and over again, you make up COUNTER-CLAIMS like your ignorant claim that transgenderism is a "social construct".That is a POSITIVE CLAIM.
You have numerous positive claims but you never back them up.
On the flip side, I HAVE PROVIDED EVIDENCE documenting that transgenderism is not a "social construct".You cowardly ducked the points. It is literally all you do.

Nothing I’ve posted is a claim. Everything I’ve posted is biologocal fact.
As I have stated before, you claiming something is a biological fact is a claim.

It means biology shows you can’t change your sex.
This would be a perfect example of you claiming something is a biological fact.

It’s a total impossibility.
Again, another claim.

Which I’ve refuted.
You have refuted nothing. All you are doing is claiming "refuted" while you have completely failed to address the points.
Identify isn’t biological.
It has been proven time and time again that sexual identity has a biological link.

Nope. The definition involved DNA.
You lie like a dog.It did not require a DNA change.
I'll repeat:sex: either of the two major forms of individuals that occur in many species and that are distinguished respectively as female or male especially on the basis of their reproductive organs and structuresYou change the reproductive organs through surgery => you've changed the sex.
Nope. Believing you are something you are provably not is by definition and diagnosis, delusional. No different than a person believing they are a Demi god.
And yet, sex change operations exist.

This is a lie. I’ve repeatedly proven it. Your DNA doesn’t go away no matter how many body parts you chop off, or how many CC silicone implants you put in your chest.
I have repeatedly shown changing DNA IS NOT REQUIRED to change the sex.

As I have stated before,
lied you mean
you claiming something is a biological fact is a claim.
negative claim

Again, another claim.

You have refuted nothing. All you are doing is claiming "refuted" while you have completely failed to address the points.
It has been proven time and time again that sexual identity has a biological link.

I'll repeat:sex: either of the two major forms of individuals that occur in many species and that are distinguished respectively as female or male especially on the basis of their reproductive organs and structuresYou change the reproductive organs through surgery => you've changed the sex.

I am not giving you the opportunity. you aren't going to trick me into it ether. I have delt with thousands of duplicates of you.
So you admit you have NEVER provided any evidence.
Also, you document yourself paranoid as hell in that you refuse to provide evidence to anybody.

I want the viewing audience to note THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS STATING.@Clax1911 has just admitted to precisely what I was pointing out.

you can think whatever you wish. you simply aren't worth engaging with on an intellectual level I tried you proved emotional and incapable.
You are not capable of having an intellectual conversation WITH ANYBODY.Can you name anybody on this forum with which you are having (or have had within the last month) an intellectual conversation with on the topic of transgender people?
YOU LITERALLY JUST ADMITTED ABOVE that you are so damn paranoid that you refuse to have an intellectual conversation (i.e. providing evidence) WITH ANYBODY because you see people who contradict you as being "thousands of duplicates" who are out to "trick you".

Now here's the real truth that you really are not going to be able to address...YOU NEED TO STOP BLAMING OTHERS for your discussion failures. YOU are the common factor in the "thousands" of discussions you have with people whereby you ALWAYS use the same excuses and lies to avoid addressing the truth...Where you ALWAYS lie about what you are doing and why you are doing it...
The reality is that you are SCARED of having an intellectual conversation. You just admitted why... Because you are AFRAID they will "trick you".

So you admit you have NEVER provided any evidence.
Don't need to. my position is doubt of extraordinary claims.
Also, you document yourself paranoid as hell in that you refuse to provide evidence to anybody.

I want the viewing audience to note THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS STATING.@Clax1911 has just admitted to precisely what I was pointing out.

You are not capable of having an intellectual conversation WITH ANYBODY.Can you name anybody on this forum with which you are having (or have had within the last month) an intellectual conversation with on the topic of transgender people?
YOU LITERALLY JUST ADMITTED ABOVE that you are so damn paranoid that you refuse to have an intellectual conversation (i.e. providing evidence) WITH ANYBODY because you see people who contradict you as being "thousands of duplicates" who are out to "trick you".

Now here's the real truth that you really are not going to be able to address...YOU NEED TO STOP BLAMING OTHERS for your discussion failures. YOU are the common factor in the "thousands" of discussions you have with people whereby you ALWAYS use the same excuses and lies to avoid addressing the truth...Where you ALWAYS lie about what you are doing and why you are doing it...
The reality is that you are SCARED of having an intellectual conversation. You just admitted why... Because you are AFRAID they will "trick you".

As I have stated before, you claiming something is a biological fact is a claim.
No it isn’t.
It’s not a claim
Again, another claim.
I haven’t made any claims.
You have refuted nothing.
I’ve refuted your claim. It is not possible to change sex. This is not in any way debatable.
All you are doing is claiming "refuted" while you have completely failed to address the points.
I’ve directly addressed and refuted the points. Biology shows you can’t change your sex.
No it hasn’t.
It required dna to change. That is what determines your sex.
Nope. You can’t change your sex unless you can change DNA. Which is not possible.
Which is hilariously moronic. Sex is determined by DNA. This is not debatable. It’s biology.

Don't need to. my position is doubt of extraordinary claims.
Don't try to change the subject. You just admitted you were lying.

You claimed that you didn't provide evidence because I wasn't worthy.
Then you admitted (like I said) that you NEVER provide evidence. EVERYBODY who posts is assumed to be out to trick you.

You keep tossing out excuses, but in the end you cowardly duck ALL honest and intellectual discussions on at least this topic.

my position is doubt of extraordinary claims.
You go beyond doubt on numerous occasions, like your POSITIVE claim that gender identity is just a social construct.
It's like a flat earther trying to insist he only "doubts" the earth is round.

You cowardly duck all the evidence which proves your attempted positive claim to be a dumb lie when people point to genetic and brain structure links to transgenders.

Regardless, like I have noted on numerous occasions, you subsist on contrarianism. You just profess "doubt" while you are completely incapable of justifying it.

Last edited:
Don't try to change the subject. You just admitted you were lying.
When did I do that?
You claimed that you didn't provide evidence because I wasn't worthy.
that's true but the fact that i made no positive claim is also true. so where was the lie?
Then you admitted (like I said) that you NEVER provide evidence. EVERYBODY who posts is assumed to be out to trick you.
I don't make positive claims.
You keep tossing out excuses, but in the end you cowardly duck ALL honest and intellectual discussions on at least this topic.
See this is trying to goad or trick me into valuing your tripe. call me whatever names make you feel better. I didn't make a positive claim thus I provide no evidence.

Learn the difference between positive and negative claims. it will help you.

When did I do that?
Post #263.
I documented it in the below link: https://debatepolitics.com/threads/...of-violence-or-suicide.526688/post-1079313175

that's true but the fact that i made no positive claim is also true. so where was the lie?
You claiming to make no positive claims IS A LIE. Your most recent positive claim is how you claim transgender is a "social construct".

I don't make positive claims.
You are lying. Your most recent positive claim is how you claim transgender is a "social construct".

See this is trying to goad or trick me into valuing your tripe.
No. It isn't. This is another example of somebody pointing out how an apple proves you wrong, so you immediately try to change the subject to orange.
My assessment in no way means anything about my points being valid.
I was clearly SOLELY documenting YOUR BEHAVIOR. But you now want to try to change the focus...

So just like every other time you are full of shit.
You claiming to make no positive claims IS A LIE.
Bullshit
Your most recent positive claim is how you claim transgender is a "social construct".
Show that it isn't
You are lying. Your most recent positive claim is how you claim transgender is a "social construct".

No. It isn't. This is another example of somebody pointing out how an apple proves you wrong, so you immediately try to change the subject to orange.
My assessment in no way means anything about my points being valid.
I was clearly SOLELY documenting YOUR BEHAVIOR. But you now want to try to change the focus...

So just like every other time you are full of shit.
Bullshit
Ladies and gentlemen, this is literally the peak of @CLAX1911 's capabilities.
Unable to address points. Unable to understand what others are saying.
All he can do is express "doubt" and spread lies.

Show that it isn't
This is literally @CLAX1911 's counter....

He LIES and claims that he does not provide POSITIVE claims.
I prove he was lying by showing one of his POSITIVE claims.

He then immediately jumps to ignoring his lie and being hypocritical. When HE makes a positive claim, he demands others disprove it.
When others make a positive claim, he demands they prove it.
He is literally incapable of discussing things, and he knows it.

But to your hypocritical demand, I HAVE REPEATEDLY MET IT. You just cowardly duck the argument every time...
Post #254

Genetic aspects for gender identity have been provided. Brain structure differences for transgender people have been shown. To counter this, you claim "debunked" while failing to provide any basis for your claim.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is literally the peak of @CLAX1911 's capabilities.
Unable to address points. Unable to understand what others are saying.
All he can do is express "doubt" and spread lies.

This is literally @CLAX1911 's counter....

He LIES and claims that he does not provide POSITIVE claims.
I prove he was lying by showing one of his POSITIVE claims.

He then immediately jumps to ignoring his lie and being hypocritical. When HE makes a positive claim, he demands others disprove it.
When others make a positive claim, he demands they prove it.
He is literally incapable of discussing things, and he knows it.

But to your hypocritical demand, I HAVE REPEATEDLY MET IT. You just cowardly duck the argument every time...
Post #254

Genetic aspects for gender identity have been provided. Brain structure differences for transgender people have been shown. To counter this, you claim "debunked" while failing to provide any basis for your claim.

See why I don't engage with you intellectually? maybe not.

See why I don't engage with you intellectually? maybe not.
Nobody cares about your excuses. Nobody cares about your incessant attempts to blame others for your own situation.
You've already admitted you can't don't engage with anybody intellectually. You are too scared of them showing you wrong "tricking" you, so you don't even try.

I challenge you to show ANYBODY who you engage with "intellectually" on the topic of transgenders.
Another challenge you duck. So why should I feel concerned when you obviously fail at the attempt with everybody.
The only common factor here is you...

Back
Top Bottom