• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

November 20th is the transgender day of remembrance to those trans people who have died because of violence or suicide.

Nobody cares about your excuses.
You've already admitted you can't don't engage with anybody intellectually. You are too scared of them showing you wrong "tricking" you, so you don't even try.

I challenge you to show ANYBODY who you engage with "intellectually" on the topic of transgenders.
Another challenge you duck. So why should I feel concerned when you obviously fail at the attempt with everybody.
The only common factor here is you...
nice try.

dumber try

You've already admitted you can't don't engage with anybody intellectually. You are too scared of them showing you wrong "tricking" you, so you don't even try.

I challenge you to show ANYBODY who you engage with "intellectually" on the topic of transgenders.
Another challenge you duck. So why should I feel concerned when you obviously fail at the attempt with everybody.

If all you got is your opinion and a complete failure to address what is said, I'll let that be your final word.

You've already admitted you can't don't engage with anybody intellectually.
yeah not with you it is like trying to teach a pig math.
You are too scared of them showing you wrong "tricking" you, so you don't even try.

If all you got is your opinion and a complete failure to address what is said, I'll let that be your final word.

Back
Top Bottom