• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Notes from Trump calls to Rosen show president asked Justice to say election was corrupt

Did you really ask that question.

Why do 911 call only happen when there's a problem, and not when good things are happening ?...

It appears to me that Trump is targeting the server cases of Fraud, and the minimum amount he needs to show that Team Biden committed a Coup against the American Voters ! (Time, money and resources )

60 court loses due to lack of evidence.

You've been played.

It's not illegal what he did. He is asking them to lie to create a political pressure he can use to sway people to over turn it.

What a relief! For a minute there I thought he might have broken the law when all he really tried to do was destroy our system of democracy.

It's not illegal what he did. He is asking them to lie to create a political pressure he can use to sway people to over turn it.
What are you basing your post on?

What are you basing your post on?
My own opinion? I don't see how it violates any laws. Ethics and morals sure. Of a law is shown to be broke I'll admit I was wrong. Just doesn't seem likely

What a relief! For a minute there I thought he might have broken the law when all he really tried to do was destroy our system of democracy.
Oh it shows how corrupt he was but he isn't gonna face any charges over this.
Just more proof he was not fit to sit in that office ever.

Oh it shows how corrupt he was but he isn't gonna face any charges over this.
Just more proof he was not fit to sit in that office ever.

No one really does. Watergate, Iran-Contra, WMD/Iraq War, the housing meltdown, and now this. Those at the top walk free.

Personally, I like rolled up socks.

They are far superior to folded socks.

I agree. Rolled up underwear, skivvies and t-shirts, vs folded as well.

Are you a veteran? That is sort of an Army thing to do.

"More than 60 lawsuits brought by Trump and his allies failed because they were unable to prove their allegations"

The question is, how many do you need to see reality?

"
The lawsuits failed for various reasons. Some had errors in the filings, others lacked standing. Mainly, the allegations lacked proof.
"
Ok If Trump said there's Mass Fraud and that ballots were fraudulent, but he could not get the data from a State, that is TECHNICALLY
a "Lack of Proof" !
Now as for getting the Evidence, the AZ Court ordered the State to hand over Rooter data, and the State STILL has not complied!

Also the FACT that the is Security footage of DEM Poll workers re-scanning Ballots multipule times in the 2020 Election and it's not National News, People have not gone to Jail, and correction have not been made shows that this is a HUGE conspirasy !

There are some good Americans who are trying to find the Truth! It's just not our Government nor law officials !

The question is why you are willing to not admit the OBVIOUS criminal Fraud that has been exposed ???....

Surprise, surprise, surprise - Gomer Pyle

The president replied that he understood that, but wanted the agency to “just say the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,” according to notes of the conversation taken by another senior Justice Department official, Richard Donoghue.

Gomer and I are also surprised that a similar phone call by (S/I/T) Trump to Putin hasn't surfaced yet.

I think if they can make the case he was interfering in due process (a free, fair and transparent election) then yeah, it can be deemed illegal. His phone all to the Ukrainian leader was an impeachable offence; this is the same kind of request but worse because of whom it’s to and what it’s about.

The president replied that he understood that, but wanted the agency to “just say the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,” according to notes of the conversation taken by another senior Justice Department official, Richard Donoghue.

This asshole needs to be jailed.

What a filthy corrupt bag of stank he is.

"
The lawsuits failed for various reasons. Some had errors in the filings, others lacked standing. Mainly, the allegations lacked proof.
"
Ok If Trump said there's Mass Fraud and that ballots were fraudulent, but he could not get the data from a State, that is TECHNICALLY
a "Lack of Proof" !
Now as for getting the Evidence, the AZ Court ordered the State to hand over Rooter data, and the State STILL has not complied!

Also the FACT that the is Security footage of DEM Poll workers re-scanning Ballots multipule times in the 2020 Election and it's not National News, People have not gone to Jail, and correction have not been made shows that this is a HUGE conspirasy !

There are some good Americans who are trying to find the Truth! It's just not our Government nor law officials !

The question is why you are willing to not admit the OBVIOUS criminal Fraud that has been exposed ???....

Your source is two months old, got any current citations?

Self professed residents of a pandemic plagued, "post racial" society who voted twice for an obviously "mad man" to be CIC of the most powerful military in the history of the world, despite...''

What happened to you? Putin holding your mom hostage, or something?

President's Sister Describes Trump as Liar With 'No Principles ...

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Aug 22, 2020 — "WASHINGTON — Maryanne Trump Barry, President Trump's older sister and a former federal judge, described him as a liar who has “no ..."

Trump's false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2021/01/24
Jan 24, 2021 — "When The Washington Post Fact Checker team first started cataloguing President Donald Trump's false or misleading claims, we recorded 492 ..."

Deborah Birx: Most COVID-19 deaths after first 100,000 were ...
https://www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2021/03/28
Mar 28, 2021 — Former White House coronavirus response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx said most coronavirus deaths in the United States were avoidable, ...

And, after they voted for their favorite mental and emotionally disturbed serial-liar felon the second time, and din't get their own
way....

July 7, 2021 :
"..

Possibly in response to the New Yorker piece, Pierce has been tweeting what might be veiled threats to breach attorney-client privilege.

PIERCE ASSEMBLES A COLLECTION OF CHARACTERS FOR HIS SCREEN PLAY​

Even as that has been going on, however, Pierce has been convincing one after another January 6 defendant to let him represent them. The following list is organized by the date — in bold — when Pierce first filed an appearance for that defendant (I’ll probably update this list as Pierce adds more defendants):..."
defend.jpg

"
"
a "Lack of Proof" !

You're totally outnumbered. Until I came upon your post all I could "hear" was echo sounds and didn't want to interrupt. Carry on.

You're totally outnumbered. Until I came upon your post all I could "hear" was echo sounds and didn't want to interrupt. Carry on.
4C272FE1-201D-4DB8-9A8F-4D9A8A6513F2.png

Did you really ask that question.

Why do 911 call only happen when there's a problem, and not when good things are happening ?...

It appears to me that Trump is targeting the server cases of Fraud, and the minimum amount he needs to show that Team Biden committed a Coup against the American Voters ! (Time, money and resources )

What are you doing about this coup? Complaining on a forum? Is that what you are going to tell your grandkids about what happened to our Democracy? You were an internet warrior?

Very beta of you. You weren't smart enough to stop our coup and you aren't brave enough to do anything about it now. You'd be better off just going back to your soap operas while we run things.

This asshole needs to be jailed.

What a filthy corrupt bag of stank he is.
but that's the thing. the dude grew up in New York City and was the son of a dirt bag and learned all the sleazy ways to do business without getting busted.

i am 100% sure that Trump Republicans have people in their own towns that are as sleazy and corrupt as Donald Trump and that they HATE them. well, if they aren't them.

He thought "his" DOJ and "his" Supreme Court would protect him from any backlash. He guessed wrong.

It isn’t illegal? Sounds illegal if they did it. Just because he was stupid enough to ask makes him more of a user of people.

He wanted them to state the obvious, ok ... and?
Remember Trump wanted to take his evidence to Court , put people Under Oath and investigate the Data !
The fact that so many morons in America actually buy the Propaganda that "No sign of Mass Fraud" is scary, insane and pathetic !
Yet many of these same people cry fowl when a police officer has been cleared by a court for shoot someone ....

Here's how you can tell who is the criminal and lying !
"IF" Trump is the bad guy here, then all these people who put out these propaganda hit pieces should just take him to court !
IF Trump is committing a Crime then they could charge & Convict him !.... Yet they are fighting tooth and Nail to NOT have any of these cases go to court.... Why do you think that is ???.....

Same goes for the Audits ! "IF" Biden Really won then have everyone at the audit count the ballots televise the results and we will see
who really won ! Yet the same lying criminals are fight tooth and nail to stop, impede, and invalidate the Audits !
tl:dr.

There were many lawsuits - hundreds.. they were all thrown out.. some by trump appointed judges. Your post belongs in our CT/Lying section, my friend.

Being that Trump was trying to get Rosen and Donoghue to work some post election magic for him, on Dec 27, 2020 - by then he was already working up a 1/6 physical slam on the Capitol to stop the certification of Biden as our 46th president. Trump failed to get Rosen and Donoghue to cooperate and if he had, then his 1/6 physical slam on our Capitol would have held a little merit with the collective media drawing probably many more idiot supporters - with more weapons to physically storm the Capitol on 1/6. imo

According to the notes, Rosen and Donoghue told the president, "We are doing our job. Much of the info you're getting is false." They refuted his claims of fraud, citing a report that claimed a "68% error rate — but reality is it was .0063% error rate — less than 1 in 15K."

It isn’t illegal? Sounds illegal if they did it. Just because he was stupid enough to ask makes him more of a user of people.
It doesn't seem illegal on its face. Gonna have to wait and see

Back
Top Bottom