• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Notes from Trump calls to Rosen show president asked Justice to say election was corrupt

He wanted them to state the obvious, ok ... and?
Remember Trump wanted to take his evidence to Court , put people Under Oath and investigate the Data !
The fact that so many morons in America actually buy the Propaganda that "No sign of Mass Fraud" is scary, insane and pathetic !
Yet many of these same people cry fowl when a police officer has been cleared by a court for shoot someone ....

Here's how you can tell who is the criminal and lying !
"IF" Trump is the bad guy here, then all these people who put out these propaganda hit pieces should just take him to court !
IF Trump is committing a Crime then they could charge & Convict him !.... Yet they are fighting tooth and Nail to NOT have any of these cases go to court.... Why do you think that is ???.....

Same goes for the Audits ! "IF" Biden Really won then have everyone at the audit count the ballots televise the results and we will see
who really won ! Yet the same lying criminals are fight tooth and nail to stop, impede, and invalidate the Audits !

He did send his layers to take them to Court.

Court after court rejected the BS. And now the trump BS lawyers are facing disbament.

You failed fool’s gold fuhrer isn’t going to have his restoration on Aug 13th, either.

Especially now that the GOP congressional leadership has abandoned him.

Republicans really went from "we got this major corporation working with Venezuela and the Kraken gonna save us" to... "subpeana that black lady called Ruby".

Serious questions for the journo hat wearers of the forum. When will we see John Solomon's breaking news on this? Where has he been for the past year?

😀

"
The lawsuits failed for various reasons. Some had errors in the filings, others lacked standing. Mainly, the allegations lacked proof.
"
Ok If Trump said there's Mass Fraud and that ballots were fraudulent, but he could not get the data from a State, that is TECHNICALLY
a "Lack of Proof" !
Now as for getting the Evidence, the AZ Court ordered the State to hand over Rooter data, and the State STILL has not complied!

Also the FACT that the is Security footage of DEM Poll workers re-scanning Ballots multipule times in the 2020 Election and it's not National News, People have not gone to Jail, and correction have not been made shows that this is a HUGE conspirasy !

There are some good Americans who are trying to find the Truth! It's just not our Government nor law officials !

The question is why you are willing to not admit the OBVIOUS criminal Fraud that has been exposed ???....

Have you ever been issued a coupon for say, a grocery item, a free meal or maybe a discount online? And in the fine print it says something like "one use only". So you use, scan or enter it and you know what? You can then sit and try to use/scan it 100x over and you'll still only get one redemption. But you seem to think ballots for our elections can just keep being fed in and everytime they are they tally up. It's not national news because I think most people are aware ballots can only be tabulated once. If you send 50 through and they tabulate zero, then they can be sent through until they actually register. And once they do? They won't be tabulated again, but instead rejected just like that coupon you tried to get a free second slice of pizza with.

Self professed residents of a pandemic plagued, "post racial" society who voted twice for an obviously "mad man" to be CIC of the most powerful military in the history of the world, despite...''

What happened to you? Putin holding your mom hostage, or something?

President's Sister Describes Trump as Liar With 'No Principles ...

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Aug 22, 2020 — "WASHINGTON — Maryanne Trump Barry, President Trump's older sister and a former federal judge, described him as a liar who has “no ..."

Trump's false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2021/01/24
Jan 24, 2021 — "When The Washington Post Fact Checker team first started cataloguing President Donald Trump's false or misleading claims, we recorded 492 ..."

Deborah Birx: Most COVID-19 deaths after first 100,000 were ...
https://www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2021/03/28
Mar 28, 2021 — Former White House coronavirus response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx said most coronavirus deaths in the United States were avoidable, ...

And, after they voted for their favorite mental and emotionally disturbed serial-liar felon the second time, and din't get their own
way....

July 7, 2021 :
"..

Possibly in response to the New Yorker piece, Pierce has been tweeting what might be veiled threats to breach attorney-client privilege.

PIERCE ASSEMBLES A COLLECTION OF CHARACTERS FOR HIS SCREEN PLAY​

Even as that has been going on, however, Pierce has been convincing one after another January 6 defendant to let him represent them. The following list is organized by the date — in bold — when Pierce first filed an appearance for that defendant (I’ll probably update this list as Pierce adds more defendants):..."

As I've said before, I'm not fan of Rittenhouse, but the BS that Pierce and Wood pulled with money donated for the Rittenhouse fund was disgusting. Not to mention the fact that Pierce weaseled the bail money around so if/when it's returned it goes to him. Both those idiots deserve to represent Trump and travel down the dark hole they've dug out for themselves.

Surprise, surprise, surprise - Gomer Pyle

The president replied that he understood that, but wanted the agency to “just say the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,” according to notes of the conversation taken by another senior Justice Department official, Richard Donoghue.
Ah, the umpteenth time that the Washington Compost runs a hit piece on Trump, and he's long out of office. Boy, do they fear him running again. What is this supposedly based on? Some dudes notes? LOL! Gee, they aren't just making this up, are they? We can sure trust them, even though they made up stuff for 5 YEARS,

Ah, the umpteenth time that the Washington Compost runs a hit piece on Trump, and he's long out of office. Boy, do they fear him running again. What is this supposedly based on? Some dudes notes? LOL! Gee, they aren't just making this up, are they? We can sure trust them, even though they made up stuff for 5 YEARS,
Yeah because it would be so out of character for the orange bufoon.

No one can claim ignorance.

Trump, from the very beginning, advertised this is the kind of person that he was and the threat he still is to American Democracy.

If you stand by him, you are a traitor to your own country.

I am serious every time I say people who worship Trump the Terrorist hate America and don't belong here.

Remember Trump wanted to take his evidence to Court , put people Under Oath and investigate the Data !
The fact that so many morons in America actually buy the Propaganda that "No sign of Mass Fraud" is scary, insane and pathetic !
Yet many of these same people cry fowl when a police officer has been cleared by a court for shoot someone ....

"IF" Trump is the bad guy here, then all these people who put out these propaganda hit pieces should just take him to court !
IF Trump is committing a Crime then they could charge & Convict him !.... Yet they are fighting tooth and Nail to NOT have any of these cases go to court.... Why do you think that is ???.....

Same goes for the Audits ! "IF" Biden Really won then have everyone at the audit count the ballots televise the results and we will see
who really won ! Yet the same lying criminals are fight tooth and nail to stop, impede, and invalidate the Audits !
Have they found bamboo ballots yet?

Routers!!

Routers!!

6 months on no concrete proof, just half truths and outright lies

Your election butt hurt is OLD

No one can claim ignorance.

Trump, from the very beginning, advertised this is the kind of person that he was and the threat he still is to American Democracy.

If you stand by him, you are a traitor to your own country.
Amen!

If the mango mistake taught us anything, it's that limitations on presidential power are somewhat voluntary and traditional, leaving huge gaps of, "Well, he can't really do that, can he? But no one has done that." We should probably do something about those gaps before a sociopath with both a brain and Dimbulb's power lust starts exploring them.
The Founders never imagined that such a lowly unpatriotic scumbag would have the powers of president in this country, he's the American example of a corrupt traitor.

Handwritten notes from AG Donoghue released by the house Oversite committee and you question the Post?

60 court loses due to lack of evidence.

You've been played.
Many of those law suits and affidavits where put in front of Republicans. Move Trumpers, he lost in a fair election. America has moved on, i suggest his fan base do the same.

The Founders never imagined that such a lowly unpatriotic scumbag would have the powers of president in this country, he's the American example of a corrupt traitor.
Washington predicted him in his farewell address. It's sort of eerie. But for the most part, you're right.

My own opinion? I don't see how it violates any laws. Ethics and morals sure. Of a law is shown to be broke I'll admit I was wrong. Just doesn't seem likely
It's just one piece of a larger puzzle that is slowing being put together. No matter how anyone looks at it, Trump was committing election interference since the day after the election. It culminated with the attack on the capitol. This is one case I think prosecutors could bring. I think when all the details of Trumps activity are laid out, no jury would disagree with prosecutors.

Charge him and others with seditious conspiracy. Lord knows he had plenty of little helpers.

I bet you suck at putting puzzles together!

Those 'dudes' you're talking about were the AG Rosen and associate AG Donahue. They are both republican lawyers. Had they done what Trump asked them to, this country would have been thrust into 10 times the chaos we've already been through. Thank God, they held their ground.

This is why I believe the only way to calm this country is to prosecute and convict Trump. If we don't, his deplorable supporters will continue to believe the 'Big Lie' continuing this chaos into oblivion.

It wasn't "obvious" to the Department of Justice. If you recall, Attorney Bill Barr clearly and unequivocally stated publicly, "there is no evidence of widespread fraud in the election." Why do you think Bill Barr vacated his position ahead of the end of his tenure? Clearly it's because he would not bend to the will of Donald Trump and come out publicly to claim the election was "corrupt". So Trump tried it with his own hand-picked acting A.G. Jeffrey Rosen. Thank God there were still some men left in the DOJ that were loyal to their oath of office and this country because if Rosen had complied with Trump's demands, this country would have been completely destroyed by Trump.

It's not illegal what he did. He is asking them to lie to create a political pressure he can use to sway people to over turn it.
Wait, you're joking right? Just double-checking.

Agreed, let's put all parties under oath and ask them...

My own opinion? I don't see how it violates any laws. Ethics and morals sure. Of a law is shown to be broke I'll admit I was wrong. Just doesn't seem likely
Trump tried to pressure Brad Raffensperger in Georgia to "find" 11,780 votes. Trump tried to extort the president of Ukraine to 'announce' that Ukraine was investigating Hunter Biden. Trump didn't care if Ukraine did or did not start any investigation into the Biden's, he only needed it announced to use as a political weapon against Joe Biden because he knew that Biden was one of the only candidates that could beat him in 2020. He didn't care if the Dept of Justice did anything more than simply announce that the election was 'corrupt'. He only wanted his 3 republicans to take that lie and run with it, create chaos and doubt about the election. He's a racketeer and a grifter and has been his entire life, don't you see that yet?

Well, when trump dead enders know the story is true, they manufacture blather and name calling like this.

The story is true, There are documents. There are no denials.

You can’t support your false claim that the Post made up anything.

"
The lawsuits failed for various reasons. Some had errors in the filings, others lacked standing. Mainly, the allegations lacked proof.
"
Ok If Trump said there's Mass Fraud and that ballots were fraudulent, but he could not get the data from a State, that is TECHNICALLY
a "Lack of Proof" !
Now as for getting the Evidence, the AZ Court ordered the State to hand over Rooter data, and the State STILL has not complied!

Also the FACT that the is Security footage of DEM Poll workers re-scanning Ballots multipule times in the 2020 Election and it's not National News, People have not gone to Jail, and correction have not been made shows that this is a HUGE conspirasy !

There are some good Americans who are trying to find the Truth! It's just not our Government nor law officials !

The question is why you are willing to not admit the OBVIOUS criminal Fraud that has been exposed ???....

Sad part to all your crap is the GOP controlled the election process in the states tRumpers are whining about.

Audit after audit show no 'massive' fraud. The security footage was doctored in a lame attempt to 'prove' the MAGA lie. No bamboo ballots snuck in late at night. Chavez had nothing to do with the ballot machines. No illegal 74.000 mail-in ballot BS.

In many lawsuits the tRumper lawyers refused to say fraud had occurred... why not if there is video proof????

No tRumpers have had their days in court, their 'proof' unraveled, their attempts to subvert democracy epic fails... ✌️

The problem I have is, I still remember the length the Democrats went to, to sabotage and discredit Trump. The Democrats under Obama and Biden spied on opposition candidate; Trump, in a way worse than Nixon. They actually used the FBI and other Intel agencies using fabricated pretenses. Watergate used to be the worse, but now you guys now hold the record for treachery. Hillary moved classified information outside secure areas and did not get any punishment of that or for her pay to play. The Democrats lied for two years about Russian Collusion, after a classified intel meeting said there was no evidence, and now we are asked to trust these same people, and persecute the victim who was constantly accused and exonerated?

The way I could be convinced, either way, is to have a federal level investigation, like the Mueller investigation. If the Democrats have suddenly become honest, it would be good to know. The alleged election fraud occurred when Trump was still and office and after the impeachment scams fizzled away. I assume you guys were at your wits end and not being rational.

If I recall you guys would stop at nothing to get rid of Trump, and because of your inside swamp connections, nobody ever got punished for all the bad, you guys did. Election fraud was well within your wheelhouse. My guess is all the riots during the summer was a setup to intimidate. If the fraud was exposed, the Democrats were showing they could riot. They may also have assumed Republican would act more civil an avoid civil war by kicking the can down the road.

The hypocrisy of the riots struck me. On one had we needed to shut down and isolate due too Covid, but riots without mask were safe. It was the imperfect guise to use the pandemic to help cheat. There were cases where state constitutions were ignored in favor of a path that made it easier to cheat.

You guys are too quick to place blame, which is part of the same pattern, during the entire Trump years. Would the Democrats being willing to have an investigation or will a deep dive investigation be the noose that hangs you? Prove your innocence with an investigation, instead of using propaganda and censorship to pretend innocence.

The Republicans took the right approach and tightened up area where vote cheating could be possible. If I was innocent of cheating, I would have welcomes this, but you guys reacted like cheaters who suddenly find locks on once open doors. Also why push for election reform that makes cheating easier? Nothin in that bill made it harder to cheat. There are too many tells.

That's because you drink the cool aid in mass quantities!
Most of the cases were "side stepped" by the courts saying there was a "Lack of Standing" . Which is illogical since
all states are affected by who's President !

Did you not see the security footage of the DEM Poll workers rescanning those hidden Ballots over and over ? ....
If that's not obvious to you then there's no hope for you ....

But that's life , some people just have very bad luck at thinking.
Nothing in your post is correct.

Have you ever been issued a coupon for say, a grocery item, a free meal or maybe a discount online? And in the fine print it says something like "one use only". So you use, scan or enter it and you know what? You can then sit and try to use/scan it 100x over and you'll still only get one redemption. But you seem to think ballots for our elections can just keep being fed in and everytime they are they tally up. It's not national news because I think most people are aware ballots can only be tabulated once. If you send 50 through and they tabulate zero, then they can be sent through until they actually register. And once they do? They won't be tabulated again, but instead rejected just like that coupon you tried to get a free second slice of pizza with.
Stop being so confusing @SkyFox76, you do this again and again and again. Your logic is an attack on democracy.

:ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom