• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Notes from Trump calls to Rosen show president asked Justice to say election was corrupt

You asserting that they are lies doesn’t make it so.
It is irrefutable that Trump pressured both the Ukrainian president and the Acting AG. In the first, he was trying to get a foreign government to smear Joe Biden. In the second, he was trying to smear the entire election, that he lost.

It was his last-ditch effort to stay in power by hook or crook, for a man that had no respect for the rule of law, peaceful transfer of power, the constitution or democracy.
Oh, but you asserting that Trump "pressured" people is true because you say so? That must be what you are saying, because you certainly have nothing else to back it up.

Remember the transcript? Showed that the call was completely fine, direct evidence. So what did the Democrats do? Completely ignored the only evidence there was, made up crap as usual, and went ahead with the false impeachment. And completely ignored the evidence, they were going to impeach no matter what. They told us that right after the election.

They basically told us that they were corrupt, and then they proved it.

I know the left doesn't care about this country, that's pretty clear.
That’s pretty rich. You have been the victim of a conman that made a life-long career bilking people out of money. In the last year he convinced you to believe that if he wins, the election was fair but if he lost, it was due to fraud. Since then, he’s been pounding the same lie that he really won — absent ant real evidence.

Worse, people like you keep believing the lie.

Oh, but you asserting that Trump "pressured" people is true because you say so? That must be what you are saying, because you certainly have nothing else to back it up.

Remember the transcript? Showed that the call was completely fine, direct evidence. So what did the Democrats do? Completely ignored the only evidence there was, made up crap as usual, and went ahead with the false impeachment. And completely ignored the evidence, they were going to impeach no matter what. They told us that right after the election.

It’s not me saying it. People who were there documented it in writing.
It is clear for anyone not shutting their eyes.

I just call out dangerous liars and dummies, day after day, you are right.

You ran away when I asked you to prove your claims. 9 months. 60+ lawsuits and you're still pretending rigged election but sure can't prove it. At ALL.

😂

“I‘d like you to do us a favor.” Translation: Start a baloney investigation into Biden.
6C2620C5-A9CB-4E22-B2CC-9ABF1F42E482.gif

9F3B224B-2656-44A4-AC44-F5E72A8F5684.gif

That’s pretty rich. You have been the victim of a conman that made a life-long career bilking people out of money. In the last year he convinced you to believe that if he wins, the election was fair but if he lost, it was due to fraud. Since then, he’s been pounding the same lie that he really won — absent ant real evidence.

Worse, people like you keep believing the lie.
Of course, that's completely false. But, you've been brainwashed by the left to support anything and everything they do, no matter how much it destroys our country.

It’s not me saying it. People who were there documented it in writing.
It is clear for anyone not shutting their eyes.
Who, the lake whistleblower? Not even a witness. Dismissed! Of course, there is the transcript, that trumps everything.

You ran away when I asked you to prove your claims. 9 months. 60+ lawsuits and you're still pretending rigged election but sure can't prove it. At ALL.
Geez, I already predicted that dopey response. That doesn't work.

Geez, I already predicted that dopey response. That doesn't work.

Sure you did. It's funny, because I actually posted (prior to your 50 yard dash) one of three things you'd do. It's 100% with you and other that throw out the debunked crap and pretend it's evidence. Just so happens the courts didn't agree. So enjoy the unicorn. 🦄 Oh wait, you guys didn't even get one of those. Oh well.

A reminder of why smaller government with a rigorous system of checks and balances is worth pursing. In any government, sooner or later, the wrong person is put in charge.
I think we figured that out a bit too late

It doesn't seem illegal on its face. Gonna have to wait and see
Didn't charges get filed against Trump for pressuring Raffensberger? What happened to that? Or was it all talk?

Didn't charges get filed against Trump for pressuring Raffensberger? What happened to that? Or was it all talk?
I believe there is a grand jury in GA looking at it.

I believe there is a grand jury in GA looking at it.
Last update I could find was April, where the D.A. was considering subpoenas because Raffenspberger et al weren't cooperating to her liking.

LOL! OMG! You people have completely lost the ability to think for yourselves. The election was a joke, the American people have no confidence in it. And, the left is fighting to keep it as insecure as possible! How do you explain that? You can't.
What is with you people claiming to speak for others? You and the anti-abortion poster the other day appointing yourselves as a spokesperson for vast swatches of Americans doesn't make you one.
And your "thinking for yourself" argument is ludicrous. I'm surprised there wasn't a "sheeple" in there somewhere...🐑🙃🐑🙃

Go watch all the State hearings where Poll workers testified about the Crimes they witnessed !
That Audit in AZ is a result of all the testimony and evidence !
BS

Cite up, or shut up!

The problem I have is, I still remember the length the Democrats went to, to sabotage and discredit Trump. The Democrats under Obama and Biden spied on opposition candidate; Trump, in a way worse than Nixon. They actually used the FBI and other Intel agencies using fabricated pretenses. Watergate used to be the worse, but now you guys now hold the record for treachery. Hillary moved classified information outside secure areas and did not get any punishment of that or for her pay to play. The Democrats lied for two years about Russian Collusion, after a classified intel meeting said there was no evidence, and now we are asked to trust these same people, and persecute the victim who was constantly accused and exonerated?

The way I could be convinced, either way, is to have a federal level investigation, like the Mueller investigation. If the Democrats have suddenly become honest, it would be good to know. The alleged election fraud occurred when Trump was still and office and after the impeachment scams fizzled away. I assume you guys were at your wits end and not being rational.

If I recall you guys would stop at nothing to get rid of Trump, and because of your inside swamp connections, nobody ever got punished for all the bad, you guys did. Election fraud was well within your wheelhouse. My guess is all the riots during the summer was a setup to intimidate. If the fraud was exposed, the Democrats were showing they could riot. They may also have assumed Republican would act more civil an avoid civil war by kicking the can down the road.

The hypocrisy of the riots struck me. On one had we needed to shut down and isolate due too Covid, but riots without mask were safe. It was the imperfect guise to use the pandemic to help cheat. There were cases where state constitutions were ignored in favor of a path that made it easier to cheat.

You guys are too quick to place blame, which is part of the same pattern, during the entire Trump years. Would the Democrats being willing to have an investigation or will a deep dive investigation be the noose that hangs you? Prove your innocence with an investigation, instead of using propaganda and censorship to pretend innocence.

The Republicans took the right approach and tightened up area where vote cheating could be possible. If I was innocent of cheating, I would have welcomes this, but you guys reacted like cheaters who suddenly find locks on once open doors. Also why push for election reform that makes cheating easier? Nothin in that bill made it harder to cheat. There are too many tells.
Isn't that what Durham is supposed to be investigating? Where is his damning report? So far we have one DOJ lawyer that got caught messing with a document and he has been dealt with.

I would say after Trumps coup attempt, anything prior to that amounts to chicken sh**. Trump was corrupt going in and more corrupt going out. That's all anyone needs to remember.

This is big. Another shoe drops.
It's really big. But the problem is, people have become inured to it. The number of frauds, crimes, scandals has been overwhelming. It's like trying to fathom a billion...a number so large it's just hard to take it in. Trump's aware of this. That's why he lies so incessantly. He's the living Gish Gallop of depravity.

It could very well be the interpretation of the notes... Best way to determine who is right is to get EVERY party under oath testifying before congress...

Back
Top Bottom