• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Notes from Trump calls to Rosen show president asked Justice to say election was corrupt

Sure, except for the stopping in the middle of the night, truckloads of votes, telling watchers to go home and resuming counting, pulling boxes out from under tables, trying to keep the watchers far enough away so they can't actually watch anything, double counting ballots, the landslide of votes for Biden out of nowhere overnight, and on and on.

The guy who barely come out to campaign at all, got the most vote in history ever. And not by a little, he completely blew away what Obama ever got, by MILLIONS. Sure, let's not look at that, nothing to see here.

Yes, other than that, and more, completely normal election.
Jesus this is stupid..its amazing how you cling so hard to things debunked. These things have been explained to you over and over again and you refuse to change course.

It's a literal waste of time arguing these things.

LOL! OMG! You people have completely lost the ability to think for yourselves. The election was a joke, the American people have no confidence in it. And, the left is fighting to keep it as insecure as possible! How do you explain that? You can't
No most people are fine with it

Jesus this is stupid..its amazing how you cling so hard to things debunked. These things have been explained to you over and over again and you refuse to change course.

I think a significant fraction of the Trumpers who repeat this stuff don't actually believe it, but rather know it's not true and just use it as a convenient excuse to club democracy over the head.

I think a significant fraction of the Trumpers who repeat this stuff don't actually believe it, but rather know it's not true and just use it as a convenient excuse to club democracy over the head.
Maybe
But I fully believe Tony believes everything he posts

Yep, I tried to get him to offer the evidence of those claims and he went the same route as others. Can't show the evidence, then says it's been shown, followed running by off.

Last edited:
Yep, I tried to get him to offer the evidence of those claims and he went the same route as others. Can't show the evidence, then says it's been shown, followed running by off.
They get trapped in their own conspiracy. So when you press he will flail out in all directions trying to change the goalposts..

Like we literally had the Georgia guy do a press conference stating what was in the videos and that nothing bad had happened. A guy who voted gop ta boot, but because it didn't jive with their conspiracies he must be lying or a rino. It's always an excuse with these folks. Never ending cycle of bullshit.

They are fun to poke around with sometimes but in the end you have to understand they are just ignorant wastes of time.

If Biden did that it wouldn't be fact based. Trump wanted the DOJ to say something that was likely true, looking at the circumstances of the election. But they never did a thorough investigation, so it wasn't their place to say one way or the other.

You insult our intelligence!

You expose your hypocrisy when you say that the DOJ "never did a thorough investigation, so it wasn't their place to say one way or the other" and at the same you find nothing wrong with Trump telling them to say that the elections were stolen.

The DOJ does not make statements based on what people "feel" is likely. You do NOT know what the DOJ investigated, so you just make your own facts. The only reasonable thing you can deduce about the DOJ investigation of the elections is that The DOJ had to wait for the STATES to conduct their audits (and they did) because by the constitution, this is a state's responsibility. The DOJ could also monitor the cases in federal courts.

Also, you have NO KNOWLEDGE to make assessments about Trump's tax behavior. Nor do you know if Trump yesterday sexually assaulted his maid. If Biden goes by YOUR and Trumps tactic, calling that certain things "likely" happene" even when the courts say otherwise, then Biden for sure can claim to his AG that Trump is likely a crook. By your logic, the fact that no court has convicted Trump yet for a serious crime is immaterial. Trump's fake univesities, and fake charities with their accounting "errors" establish that he is "likely a crook." And the fact that we have depositions of women who accuse him of sexually assaulting them (not to mention Trump's recording admitting such behavior) must be accepted as a fact that Trump is likely a rapist by all those who were using depositions of people who THOUGHT that they saw fraud!

Last edited:
They get trapped in their own conspiracy. So when you press he will flail out in all directions trying to change the goalposts..

Like we literally had the Georgia guy do a press conference stating what was in the videos and that nothing bad had happened. A guy who voted gop ta boot, but because it didn't jive with their conspiracies he must be lying or a rino. It's always an excuse with these folks. Never ending cycle of bullshit.

They are fun to poke around with sometimes but in the end you have to understand they are just ignorant wastes of time.

That's exactly why I decided to break down Anthony's list. So he could prove each point on its own. Not hard to do with "all the vast evidence" we keep hearing about. Yet he failed on the very first step. Of course I'd already called it since this same thing has been done for 9 months now. And here he is again feeding the same crap. 🤷‍♂️

That's exactly why I decided to break down Anthony's list. So he could prove each point on its own. Not hard to do with "all the vast evidence" we keep hearing about. Yet he failed on the very first step. Of course I'd already called it since this same thing has been done for 9 months now. And here he is again feeding the same crap. 🤷‍♂️
All bark no bite

No

Not really. The doj is supposed to be an independent body. If trump found some illegal activities then he could have forwarded it to the proper people .
And where is this "DOJ independence" articulated in the Constitution? The AG is appointed by the President and serves as a member of his Cabinet. Obama's AG, Eric Holder, proudly stated he was Obama's "wing man".

That's not his job, that didn't happen, this was anti American
It's EXACTLY his job - the President is charged with the responsibility of ensuring the nation's laws are correctly executed - he heads the EXECUTIVE BRANCH.

And where is this "DOJ independence" articulated in the Constitution? The AG is appointed by the President and serves as a member of his Cabinet. Obama's AG, Eric Holder, proudly stated he was Obama's "wing man".
What a lazy ****ing answer.
I don't give a flying **** what Obama said holder was.
Do you actually have an answer that isn't lame?

Waaaaaaah it's not in the constitution waaaahhhh

A lot of laws and things aren't in the constitution.

Planes aren't in the constitution. Cars, iPhones etc...

It's EXACTLY his job - the President is charged with the responsibility of ensuring the nation's laws are correctly executed - he heads the EXECUTIVE BRANCH.
No..he can bring the accusation to the doj and then the doj can rule if it broke the law and they can bring charges..

He doesn't direct. It's supposed to be Independent..

This was an attempted coup. Trump installed people who would draft a memorandum that claimed (falsely) that the election was corrupt. Had the Acting AG not refused to go along with this sham, we’d have a constitutional crisis where the guy who lost the election may have ended up as dictator.

Just like when Trump pressured the Ukrainian president to “say” he was investigating Biden, Trump pressured the AG to “say” the election was corrupt.

Neither was true, but Trump would have used the false claims to further his objective.
LOL! I wouldn't bring up debunked Democrat blatant lies and hoaxes as examples if I were you. Hey, why don't you bring up the dossier, LOL!

LOL! I wouldn't bring up debunked Democrat blatant lies and hoaxes as examples if I were you. Hey, why don't you bring up the dossier, LOL!

You've been doing no less than 9 months now. So yeah, you would.

I don't except liberal bullshit as fact, like you leftist trained robots do. The only reason it's a waste, for you, is because you have no real come back to any of it. The left's knee jerk response is to claim, wrongly of course, that he lost in court 60+ times. That's like you claiming slavery was just fine and dandy because the SC said it was okay. Pedal that garbage somewhere else.

You asserting that they are lies doesn’t make it so.
It is irrefutable that Trump pressured both the Ukrainian president and the Acting AG. In the first, he was trying to get a foreign government to smear Joe Biden. In the second, he was trying to smear the entire election, that he lost.

It was his last-ditch effort to stay in power by hook or crook, for a man that had no respect for the rule of law, peaceful transfer of power, the constitution or democracy.

I don't except liberal bullshit as fact, like you leftist trained robots do. The only reason it's a waste, for you, is because you have no real come back to any of it. The left's knee jerk response is to claim, wrongly of course, that he lost in court 60+ times. That's like you claiming slavery was just fine and dandy because the SC said it was okay. Pedal that garbage somewhere else.
Nobody cares

Are you suggesting Trump won in court?

Back
Top Bottom