• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Notes from Trump calls to Rosen show president asked Justice to say election was corrupt

Sure, except for the stopping in the middle of the night, truckloads of votes, telling watchers to go home and resuming counting, pulling boxes out from under tables, trying to keep the watchers far enough away so they can't actually watch anything, double counting ballots, the landslide of votes for Biden out of nowhere overnight, and on and on.

The guy who barely come out to campaign at all, got the most vote in history ever. And not by a little, he completely blew away what Obama ever got, by MILLIONS. Sure, let's not look at that, nothing to see here.

Yes, other than that, and more, completely normal election.
The tin foil in your hat chafing that much?

Yep, if the DOJ found excess votes, Trump would take care of it. So what?

Yeah I’m sure that’s what he meant when he called up the Georgia Secretary of State with this request too:

“I just want you to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have,”

Just an honest guy looking out for the law, that’s all.

Just wanted an investigation, that’s all.

Respect for the law, folks; respect for the law.

Yep…..

Yessirreee Bob….So obvious…..

Yep. Yep.

:D

Last edited:
Yeah this is turning quickly into a:
View attachment 67345805

Turns out Trump was asking DOJ to investigate Pennsylvania's vote count, which, allegedly had more votes cast than PA had registered voters. Trump asked DOJ to investigate. DOJ said they would but could change the election - Trump said "leave that to me"

Huh? “Just say that the election was corrupt” means he was asking DOJ to investigate? :D

"
The lawsuits failed for various reasons. Some had errors in the filings, others lacked standing. Mainly, the allegations lacked proof.
"
Ok If Trump said there's Mass Fraud and that ballots were fraudulent, but he could not get the data from a State, that is TECHNICALLY
a "Lack of Proof" !
Now as for getting the Evidence, the AZ Court ordered the State to hand over Rooter data, and the State STILL has not complied!

Also the FACT that the is Security footage of DEM Poll workers re-scanning Ballots multipule times in the 2020 Election and it's not National News, People have not gone to Jail, and correction have not been made shows that this is a HUGE conspirasy !

There are some good Americans who are trying to find the Truth! It's just not our Government nor law officials !

The question is why you are willing to not admit the OBVIOUS criminal Fraud that has been exposed ???....

If it was so obvious how is it that not one of the agencies tasked with investigating allegations of fraud found nothing of any significance? Furthermore do you have any idea how many provable instances of voter fraud were found over the past 40 years? Let the Heritage Foundation (who are almost fanatical on this subject), show you...
1,328 since 1982 with 1,143 criminal convictions. So where are the "millions and millions" of fraudulent ballots claimed by Trump?

Last edited:
He's not. He's saying go find something and leave it to me. Standard English syntax.

"Just say" is not "go find something."

And what does "leave it me" mean?

Huh? “Just say that the election was corrupt” means he was asking DOJ to investigate? :D

This is just sad. Tragic, really, how our fellow Americans embrace this obvious corruption.

View attachment 67345805

Turns out Trump was asking DOJ to investigate Pennsylvania's vote count, which, allegedly had more votes cast than PA had registered voters. Trump asked DOJ to investigate. DOJ said they would but could change the election - Trump said "leave that to me"
Right, Trump pulled something out of his ass and you could not wait to swallow it.

Trump told me nothing. I can see when something stinks, and the crap they pulled leading up to the election and during the election stunk like week old fish.
There you have it folks. "I can see something stinks".

This is the proof we have been waiting for.

Good grief.

Your hero is a lying criminal. You must be so proud. What are you going to do when he goes to jail?
Another great example of a liberal lie. He's going to jail? I completely missed the charges, arrest, trial, and sentencing. Oh, wait, you guys made this up too?

No, Giuliany was and is the joke

Only the ****ing morons who voted for Trump.

It was the most secure election declared by Trump's people.

To you and those like you it is impossible.
I notice how you avoid trying to counter anything, you just go with name calling and bumper stickers. Thanks for surrendering.

I see you have very bad luck at thinking.....

Everything you said and think has NOTHING to do with the Video that shows Poll worker re scanning hundred of Ballots over and over !

What if we had surveillance video of a White Cop beating and killing a Black person, then a Judge would not look at the case and threw it out.
Then because the judge threw out the case, some brain dead moron said:
" You are aware the court will not hear your case against the unicorns for eating all your moonberries, right?"

Here's your sign!
And that was probably a normal occurrence lent a sinister aspect due to the ignorance of those who believe a pack of lies. Many of the so called "affidavits" are just errors by idiots who refused to go to training, which was most of them.

Sure, Bub. Proof to a lib is another lib saying what they made up is true.

Isn't that what you're doing? Some rando on the internet swears they double counted votes. You just... believe it, on faith.

Sure, Bub. Proof to a lib is another lib saying what they made up is true.
FFS. Facts are facts. You can't choose them. As a Trumper, don't even try to suggest you recognize facts.

Another great example of a liberal lie. He's going to jail? I completely missed the charges, arrest, trial, and sentencing. Oh, wait, you guys made this up too?
Tick Tock.

View attachment 67345805

That’s no better.

Not sure what you are talking about. Trump was accused of thing for 5 years and counting, with no evidence at all. In fact, most of it was just made up, like the Russia hoax. Completely fabricated. Yet, with the media's help, it went on for years.

It seems you want to change the subject and talk about different subjects. Are you saying that you do not believe that Trump asked Rosen to come out and say that the election was corrupt? Up until now, you did not seem to challenge this. Your response was ( I paraphrase) "So what? Trump simply expressed his feelings."

Back
Top Bottom