• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

North Carolina investigating Trump aide Mark Meadows over voter fraud allegations

Without voter ID to verify that ballots come from legal voters, anyone can create millions of invalid ballots and there would be no way to prove they are invalid.

(This is one of the ways election fraud was committed during the 2020 election.)
No. They can't. Shows how absolutely little you know.

Whose name and address do they put on these millions of fake ballots?
Anyone's.

Or, better yet, they don't even look at the names and addresses. The counters just assume someone has checked them.

And that's why nobody wants a complete forensic audit.

Arizona found thousands of ballots from the same people, people who don't exist and ballots that didn't even have valid signatures.

And that's the only complete forensic audit that has been done.

Georgia has video evidence of thousands of ballots being stuffed into drop boxes and they STILL won't do a complete forensic audit.

Wisconsin has found that thousands of ballots were submitted, supposedly, by people in nursing homes who are mentally incapable of casting a vote...and they STILL won't do a complete forensic audit.

There have been a slew of tactics used in the 2020 election to commit election fraud...but the officials refuse to allow audits.

No. They can't. Shows how absolutely little you know.
They can...and they did.

In at least 7 counties and cities hundreds of thousands of ballots showed up after every location "quit counting" for the night and there has been no chain of custody produced for those ballots. And, guess who those ballots were voting for. Yep...Biden.

Does he reside in Virginia? This is where that becomes tricky. MTA Provided a scenario where a bunch of people who live in New York with no identifiable connection to Florida simply register to vote in Florida.

On the other hand, Meadows has resided in North Carolina for a long time, was a congressman in North Carolina, and apparently was leasing the property that this mobile home was on. Also what is not mentioned as if Meadows had obtained a Virginia drivers license. Or had ever registered to vote in Virginia.

Back in 2014, I resided in California for a couple of months while on an employment contract, I maintained a leased property in Washington and never change my residence over to California. If you move somewhere else for temporary employment, while always maintaining the old location as your home, you remain a resident of the old state.
He was not leasing the property at all. He's never even been there. His wife stayed at it for like two days in 2020. So now you're just making stuff up.

Anyone's.

Anyone's? How do they match the bar codes that run through the machines?

Or, better yet, they don't even look at the names and addresses. The counters just assume someone has checked them.

So you are saying a collaboration between the creator of millions of false ballots and all the dems and repubs working together at the affected polling stations is something we need to worry about?

I am curious. Do you think if a campaign manager somehow provided polling day to foreign enemies...I don't know, Russia for example; would that fascilitate this scenario you have created?

Arizona found thousands of ballots from the same people, people who don't exist and ballots that didn't even have valid signatures.

Georgia has video evidence of thousands of ballots being stuffed into drop boxes and they STILL won't do a complete forensic audit.

Wisconsin has found that thousands of ballots were submitted, supposedly, by people in nursing homes who are mentally incapable of casting a vote...and they STILL won't do a complete forensic audit.

There have been a slew of tactics used in the 2020 election to commit election fraud...but the officials refuse to allow audits.
Why in the world would we spend the time and recourses on a forensic audit when you already have proof this stuff happened?

So you are saying a collaboration between the creator of millions of false ballots and all the dems and repubs working together at the affected polling stations is something we need to worry about?

I am curious. Do you think if a campaign manager somehow provided polling day to foreign enemies...I don't know, Russia for example; would that fascilitate this scenario you have created?

Why in the world would we spend the time and recourses on a forensic audit when you already have proof this stuff happened?
I wouldn't even bother if I were you.

without an identification system which enables the poll workers to reliably confirm one's voter eligibility, how do they ensure they do not accept inelligible votes?

By verifying the name and address of the voter at the assigned polling station.

About the only way I see this working is IF someone had a list of people they knew were not voting (to avoid exposure by double voting)and which polling stations these non voters were voting at and be able to somewhat sign that person's name.

Not only is this implausible but to do it on a massive scale...faking voter IDs would be easier.

without having a reliable mechanism to assure voters are legitimate and eligible to vote, how can they be relied upon to then prevent illegitimate and/or ineligible voters from casting their bogus ballots?
Their are reliable mechanisms. That is why no appreciable fraud has been exposed.

As I have stated before, Trump and his spychofants have greatly weakened our constitutional republic with false cries of voter fraud rhetoric.

The cats out of the bag.

Forensic audits? They will be claimed partisan.

Voter ID? The voter IDs were fake.

Anything fake news sites can make up people will believe.

Why would he vote in No Carolina if he lived in Virginia? Or if they hadn't moved there yet, he had to live somewhere. He was working for Trump. DC?

This makes no sense.
it's almost like he just needed to vote in NC so he just wrote some address down and hoped no one would notice or care.

now, if you read this thread you can identify those who don't care (as they, or course, scream about voter fraud).

it's almost like he just needed to vote in NC so he just wrote some address down and hoped no one would notice or care.

now, if you read this thread you can identify those who don't care (as they, or course, scream about voter fraud).
Personally, I don't think it's that big a deal.
Mark Meadows is up to his eyeballs in Trump's election shenanigans, but if this is all they can get him on, that's pretty pathetic. Now, if he had run for office, claiming to still be living in NC, that would be a different matter. All he did was cast his ballot in one state instead of another. Fine him for being the lying sleaze we already know he is.

Personally, I don't think it's that big a deal.
Mark Meadows is up to his eyeballs in Trump's election shenanigans, but if this is all they can get him on, that's pretty pathetic. Now, if he had run for office, claiming to still be living in NC, that would be a different matter. All he did was cast his ballot in one state instead of another. Fine him for being the lying sleaze we already know he is.
i wonder what the penalty is for casting a vote illegally in a state.

Anyone's.

Complete fantasy... How could they find thousands of ballots from the same people? THERE IS NO NAME ON THE BALLOT....

I don't know. Let me know if you find out.
I found out for you.

Section 10307(c) makes it unlawful, in an election in which a federal candidate is on the ballot, to knowingly and willfully: (1) give false information as to name, address, or period of residence for the purpose of establishing one’s eligibility to register or vote; (2) pay, offer to pay, or accept payment for registering to vote or for voting; or (3) conspire with another person to vote illegally. Violations are punishable by imprisonment for up to five years.

I found out for you.

Section 10307(c) makes it unlawful, in an election in which a federal candidate is on the ballot, to knowingly and willfully: (1) give false information as to name, address, or period of residence for the purpose of establishing one’s eligibility to register or vote; (2) pay, offer to pay, or accept payment for registering to vote or for voting; or (3) conspire with another person to vote illegally. Violations are punishable by imprisonment for up to five years.
That would cause some screeching from Mar a Lago!

I found out for you.

uh oh

Without voter ID to verify that ballots come from legal voters, anyone can create millions of invalid ballots and there would be no way to prove they are invalid.

(This is one of the ways election fraud was committed during the 2020 election.)

Yet your last statement has never been proven by the "forensic" audits. Seems you believe RudyG and others following the same bs.

Voter fraud is minor and never affects the actual results of an election.

Election fraud, on the other hand, is MAJOR and totally affected the results of the 2020 election.

But hey...you can harp about voter fraud, while you go ahead and bury your head in the sand when it comes to looking at election fraud. That's the Trump hater style.

So you're okay with Republicans breaking the law. Ok.

"Lying on voter registrations is a felony."

The machines are manipulated.

After all, they are just computers. They can be reprogrammed.

Yes. Don't you?

I don't see how.

There is evidence. A forensic audit will provide proof.

Keep in mind that a forensic audit won't put anyone in jail for election fraud. That requires a state AG. There is no guarantees that any AG will pursue such action, as we are seeing in AZ. But what those audits will do is show the country that election fraud DID happen, it will give support and reasons for state legislatures to beef up their election laws to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Can we assume you mean a photo id? When was the first photo id requirement in US?
answer my question

in reply to yours, it probably would be a photo ID. however, with the development of bionics, it would not have to be a photo. the purpose of whatever documentation methodology that would be incorporated should be to assure the poll gatekeepers that the ballots they recorded were from legitimate and eligible voters

i have no idea about the first photo id requirement. from the sparseness of your reply, it is not possible for me to ascertain the purpose of that question in this debate, other than to possibly practice a sealion technique

Voter fraud is minor and never affects the actual results of an election.

Election fraud, on the other hand, is MAJOR and totally affected the results of the 2020 election.
You can not show a single instance of election fraud.
But hey...you can harp about voter fraud, while you go ahead and bury your head in the sand when it comes to looking at election fraud. That's the Trump hater style.
You can not show a single example of election fraud.

answer my question

in reply to yours, it probably would be a photo ID. however, with the development of bionics, it would not have to be a photo. the purpose of whatever documentation methodology that would be incorporated should be to assure the poll gatekeepers that the ballots they recorded were from legitimate and eligible voters

i have no idea about the first photo id requirement. from the sparseness of your reply, it is not possible for me to ascertain the purpose of that question in this debate, other than to possibly practice a sealion technique

Photo id's for voting have only been around for 20 years or so... There are STILL plenty of states that do not require a photo id... Imagine how difficult it would be to actually vote in person for someone else... You would have to know that they hadn't already voted, you would have to know in what precinct they are registered and then risk being a felon for ONE vote... ONE vote.... How many races are decided by ONE vote?

By verifying the name and address of the voter at the assigned polling station.
really! that's all you've got?
someone shows up at the polls and says they are 'john doe' who lives at '1111 main street, whatever city', and that constitutes verification that they are actually john doe
About the only way I see this working is IF someone had a list of people they knew were not voting (to avoid exposure by double voting)and which polling stations these non voters were voting at and be able to somewhat sign that person's name.
have you even thought this through? the election has not yet happened and the poll workers are supposed to know, and have listed, everyone who was not going to vote in the prospective election?
rather than go into a rant about why that is such a stupid, STUPID approach, why don't you explain the process for us instead. because i truly want to hear your technique for identifying EVERYONE who is not going to vote. hell, we could then apply your magical process to identify everyone who is not going to have an abortion. there are so many potential applications for your magical process; please share it with us
Not only is this implausible but to do it on a massive scale
tell us why it is "implausible" to document voter eligibility on a national scale
...faking voter IDs would be easier.
you do know that there are secure methods already commonly available to assure that access is limited to those who have been vetted and then doscumented to be eligible for access. why could we not apply those current processes to limit access to only those who are eligible to vote? why is voting such a difficult circumstance to document eligibility?
Their are reliable mechanisms. That is why no appreciable fraud has been exposed.
fraud has been exposed
not on a huge scale ... at least not one of which we are presently aware
tell me how many illegal abortions have been performed in texas since it restricted access to abortions?
do you believe there have been no such illegal abortions?
or is it that there is now no way to know the number?
same thing is true for voting without controls to assure only eligibles get to cast a ballot. you now do not know what you do not know
As I have stated before, Trump and his spychofants have greatly weakened our constitutional republic with false cries of voter fraud rhetoric.
while that is true, such propaganda could not be possible unless our voting system had such weaknesses that some of the allegations cannot be ruled out
how many dead people voted in the 2020 election?
how many ineligible votes were cast by mail in voters who would not have been actually legal voters if their identities were vetted?
how many mail in voters had their ballots picked up and filled out by persons who offered to take it to the polls for them ... sometimes with an offer of cash for that blank mail-in ballot?
The cats out of the bag.

Forensic audits? They will be claimed partisan.

Voter ID? The voter IDs were fake.

Anything fake news sites can make up people will believe.
this is an important issue that those on the left should want to adopt. do you really want reich wing political operators to be able to scam the system, exploiting its weakness of not assuring authenticity of voters so they can stuff the ballot boxes with bogus votes?
think about it

Back
Top Bottom