• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

North Carolina investigating Trump aide Mark Meadows over voter fraud allegations

a couple of salient quotes from the politician comitting voter fraud:
“I don’t want my vote or anyone else’s to be disenfranchised. … Do you realize how inaccurate the voter rolls are, with people just moving around. … Anytime you move, you’ll change your driver’s license, but you don’t call up and say, hey, by the way I’m re-registering.”

— Mark Meadows, at the time White House chief of staff, in an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper, Aug. 16, 2020

“We need to make sure that everybody’s vote is cast. But we also need to make sure that no one else disenfranchises those by creating a fraud on the voting system.”
— Meadows, in an interview on ABC’s “This Week,” Aug. 23, 2020
and a couple of cites which provide a thorough, if not complete, examination of the meadows' voter fraud allegation:

glad the case has been accepted for examination by the State Bureau of Investigation

The machines are manipulated.

Voter ID won't help that.

After all, they are just computers. They can be reprogrammed.

Yes. Computer can be reprogrammed.

Yes. Don't you?

No.

I don't see how.

There is evidence. A forensic audit will provide proof.

Nope. You wouldn't believe it anyhow.

Your media masters would claim bias and want to audit the auditors and then after that if the desired results were not achieved your media masters will claim they were bias too.

Keep in mind that a forensic audit won't put anyone in jail for election fraud. That requires a state AG. There is no guarantees that any AG will pursue such action, as we are seeing in AZ. But what those audits will do is show the country that election fraud DID happen, it will give support and reasons for state legislatures to beef up their election laws to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Will a forensic audit prove if Aliens from the gamma quadrant impersonated millions of Trump voters and voted for Biden?

I mean it is possible. What is your plan for that? Chip implants?

really! that's all you've got?
someone shows up at the polls and says they are 'john doe' who lives at '1111 main street, whatever city', and that constitutes verification that they are actually john doe.

This John Doe would have to know the polling place assigned to that voter and know that voter did not plan on voting and be able to reasonably sign that person's name...and if they get caught the punishment is sever...and it would have to happen on a large scale.

Yeah. That is all I got. It seems enough time me.

have you even thought this through? the election has not yet happened and the poll workers are supposed to know, and have listed, everyone who was not going to vote in the prospective election?

The poll workers don't need to know but if someone votes in my name at my designated polling station then as soon as I vote their will be a duplicate effort flagged and investigated.

rather than go into a rant about why that is such a stupid, STUPID approach, why don't you explain the process for us instead. because i truly want to hear your technique for identifying EVERYONE who is not going to vote. hell, we could then apply your magical process to identify everyone who is not going to have an abortion. there are so many potential applications for your magical process; please share it with us

I agree it would be magic to know everyone who was not going to vote. That is why the current system is so effective.

Thank you for not ranting.

tell us why it is "implausible" to document voter eligibility on a national scale

You already stated it. Nobody knows who is going to vote or not.

You seem to agree with me but are arguing anyhow.

you do know that there are secure methods already commonly available to assure that access is limited to those who have been vetted and then doscumented to be eligible for access. why could we not apply those current processes to limit access to only those who are eligible to vote? why is voting such a difficult circumstance to document eligibility?

Yeah. That system takes place when people register to vote and have to document their eligibility.

That isn't difficult and works well.

If you mean voter id...

1. Why should I be compelled by the fed to get yet another ID to stop a problem they can't prove exists? This to me is government overreach.

2. As I have stated, even if voter IDs were mandated, Trump or someone like him would simply say the IDs were faked. Probably claim China dropped off boxes of fake voter IDs at Soros house or whatever nonesense sites like zero hedge want to make up.

fraud has been exposed
not on a huge scale ... at least not one of which we are presently aware

Of course limited fraud occurs. 200 million or so voters voting in states with multiple different rules conducted by humans who can error. It has been like this for decades.

tell me how many illegal abortions have been performed in texas since it restricted access to abortions?
do you believe there have been no such illegal abortions?
or is it that there is now no way to know the number?
same thing is true for voting without controls to assure only eligibles get to cast a ballot. you now do not know what you do not know

Again. At this point I believe no controls exist that would not be undermined by failed loser 1 term presidents who can't admit they lost.

Do you really think if Trump ran and lost again in 2024 that if Trump claimed fake voter IDs were used that people would just dismiss him and sites like zero hedge would deny the possibility?

Lol, nope. The same people that claim voter fraud now would run with Trump's claim without a second thought.

That is the damage Trump's rhetoric has caused.

while that is true, such propaganda could not be possible unless our voting system had such weaknesses that some of the allegations cannot be ruled out
how many dead people voted in the 2020 election?

Again, these weaknesses can never be stopped 100 percent so claims of voter fraud will now always be a spector in every election.

how many ineligible votes were cast by mail in voters who would not have been actually legal voters if their identities were vetted?
how many mail in voters had their ballots picked up and filled out by persons who offered to take it to the polls for them ... sometimes with an offer of cash for that blank mail-in ballot?

Very very few but these bad actors are being caught.

Justabubba...

Just a heads up. I had to delete the last little bit of your post and my response because evidently we are both so long winded that combined I exceeded the 5000 word limit.

He still clings to the hope that MyCrackhead Pillow Guy will expose the millions of illegal votes and Trump can waltz back into the WhiteHouse.
What a sad life

Anyone's.

Or, better yet, they don't even look at the names and addresses. The counters just assume someone has checked them.

And that's why nobody wants a complete forensic audit.

Arizona found thousands of ballots from the same people, people who don't exist and ballots that didn't even have valid signatures.

And that's the only complete forensic audit that has been done.

Georgia has video evidence of thousands of ballots being stuffed into drop boxes and they STILL won't do a complete forensic audit.

Wisconsin has found that thousands of ballots were submitted, supposedly, by people in nursing homes who are mentally incapable of casting a vote...and they STILL won't do a complete forensic audit.

There have been a slew of tactics used in the 2020 election to commit election fraud...but the officials refuse to allow audits.
Same baseless claims of ballot stuffing during 2012 election.
Its all been squashed.
2020 is over. Orange Idiot lost. Basement Joe won.

I didn't say it would.

Yes. Computer can be reprogrammed.
(y)

That's a disgraceful attitude. Everyone should be worrying about election fraud.

It will with part of the election fraud.

Nope. You wouldn't believe it anyhow.

Your media masters would claim bias and want to audit the auditors and then after that if the desired results were not achieved your media masters will claim they were bias too.
I haven't disputed any complete forensic audit and I see no reason to dispute any others that happen.

Will a forensic audit prove if Aliens from the gamma quadrant impersonated millions of Trump voters and voted for Biden?

I mean it is possible. What is your plan for that? Chip implants?
And here you go...silly shit.

You are dismissed.

Same baseless claims of ballot stuffing during 2012 election.
Its all been squashed.
2020 is over. Orange Idiot lost. Basement Joe won.
Well, for sure the election fraud succeeded. The puppet has been installed in the WH.

All the more reason to make sure it doesn't happen again. After all, election fraud is a criminal act. We don't need our election officials getting away with committing crimes.

Voter fraud is minor and never affects the actual results of an election.

Election fraud, on the other hand, is MAJOR and totally affected the results of the 2020 election.

But hey...you can harp about voter fraud, while you go ahead and bury your head in the sand when it comes to looking at election fraud. That's the Trump hater style.

Trump lost.

That's all there is to it.

Well, for sure the election fraud succeeded. The puppet has been installed in the WH.
You can not show any evidence of election fraud, what so ever.
All the more reason to make sure it doesn't happen again.
it hasn't happened. Its why you can't show any evidence.
After all, election fraud is a criminal act.
Correct.
We don't need our election officials getting away with committing crimes.
No crime was committed. It's why you can't show any evidence what so ever.

i look forward to seeing voting fraud prosecuted
then we will see if the owners of the property are able to show the court that meadows was not resident of the shown property at the time he certified he was
should be worth as much jail time as that received by the felon who voted while under the belief she could
Pamela Moses is out of prison and has been granted a new trial based on discovery that should have been presented at her original trial but wasn't. The judge granting this new trial motion also spoke of mistakes Pamela's probation officer made.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out in round two?

I didn't say it would.

(y)

That's a disgraceful attitude. Everyone should be worrying about election fraud.

Not a disgraceful attitude. I just don't get worked up over speculation; I prefer facts. If you want to believe in secret Italian servers, bamboo fibers, secret Chinese helicopters, plots from Argentina with nothing to back it up I guess that is your call.

Not for me though.
It will with part of the election fraud.

I haven't disputed any complete forensic audit and I see no reason to dispute any others that happen.

And here you go...silly shit.

You are dismissed.
Well there is some irony. I think your contentions are "silly shit".

I thought that was the main premise of debate?

Your "dismissal" says a lot about why you are on these boards.

Have a great weekend Mycroft.

Sounds like Russian misinformation ploy?
🤯🤪🤯 Time to take a page from the Democrats.

All the more reason to make sure it doesn't happen again. After all, election fraud is a criminal act. We don't need our election officials getting away with committing crimes.
No election fraud. None found by state and federal officials.

Sucks being so butt hurt over a year after your idol was kicked to the curb. I hope you find the strength to overcome this.

Your voting residence is nearly always a case of self identification. Given homeless fentanyl addicts are not only forbidden from voting like they should be, but they’re allowed to declare any random address they want than who cares?

This is like back when the democrats were stealing the 2020 election and Steven Crowder got suspended from YouTube for just driving out to claimed voter addresses and showing they didn’t exist.

Unless meadows voted in two different places I don’t care.
Oh that's right, you fantasize about a world where only male property and business owners are eligible to vote and men are allowed to rape their wives. Ya ever think of moving to Saudi Arabia? sounds like your paradise.

Your voting residence is nearly always a case of self identification. Given homeless fentanyl addicts are not only forbidden from voting like they should be, but they’re allowed to declare any random address they want than who cares?

This is like back when the democrats were stealing the 2020 election and Steven Crowder got suspended from YouTube for just driving out to claimed voter addresses and showing they didn’t exist.

Unless meadows voted in two different places I don’t care.
Oh that's right, you fantasize about a world where only male property and business owners are eligible to vote.and men are allowed to rape their wives. Ever think of moving to Saudi Arabia? sounds like paradise.

Back
Top Bottom