• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nick Fuentes (friend of Kanye West/dined at Mar a lago) says that when his America First movement takes power non-Christians should be executed

Didn't he say this once before? or is this the old one just reposted again?

The state of conservativism in the United States right now is that conservatives won't approve of this, but they certainly won't go out of their way to condemn or oppose it either. If Nick Fuente's wish came true, conservatives here would tell liberals to "calm down" and tell them they have nobody but themselves to blame.

Yeah he did but I'm not sure if this is new or not. Doesn't matter much I guess.

But Fuentes is openly a Neo-Nazi. He has a kinda scary large fanbase but the most concerning thing is still that Trump had dinner with him...

The state of conservativism in the United States right now is that conservatives won't approve of this, but they certainly won't go out of their way to condemn or oppose it either. If Nick Fuente's wish came true, conservatives here would tell liberals to "calm down" and tell them they have nobody but themselves to blame.

The state of modern conservative is denying that Trump gives quarter to these numbskulls when he literally dined at MAL with him.

Basically supporting the radicalization of the party while denying it’s happening

I mean...

Just look at CPAC. It is a lineup of antisemites and not even veiled calls for violence.

The state of modern conservative is denying that Trump gives quarter to these numbskulls when he literally dined at MAL with him.

Basically supporting the radicalization of the party while denying it’s happening

The state of conservatism is hating their political enemies more than they like anything else. At this point, all is possible.

We're almost certainly well inside the territory of the mindset of the German population when Jews were getting attacked. Most Germans didn't support the more barbaric examples of the persecution of Jews, and certainly not their systematic execution. But man, they sure didn't get in the way of it either.

I'm really not sure where all these people who talk about the cult and White Nationalism get all this bullshit about how some sound like Hitler.

Don't feed the trolls. Nick Fuentes is a uniquely scummy troll, but he is still a troll. He survives off the attention, and he says deliberately inflammatory things to drive clicks. He's kind of like a school shooter looking for notoriety. Starting threads about him just gives him what he wants. Better to ignore him completely.

Don't feed the trolls. Nick Fuentes is a uniquely scummy troll, but he is still a troll. He survives off the attention, and he says deliberately inflammatory things to drive clicks. He's kind of like a school shooter looking for notoriety. Starting threads about him just gives him what he wants. Better to ignore him completely.

Normally I'd agree, but Fuentes is the very real product of decades of telling a population that their political foes are a domestic enemy to be defeated at all costs. This is actually quite real.

Conservatives are completely primed for supporting the execution of their political enemies (the minority, obviously) or standing by while it happens (essentially everybody else).

By the way, if you want to know how conservatives would react to the execution of non-Christians, simply go back to 2018 and watch their reactions to family separations. Their reaction to family separations would be their reactions to the execution of non-Christians.

I'm really not sure where all these people who talk about the cult and White Nationalism get all this bullshit about how some sound like Hitler.

Great source, again.
Thanks

Oh, and if true do you support this?
What is your point?
You never said any of this.

Hate to say this, there are Righties out there who support this idea.

You still listen to that guy? He's grifting. All these 'speakers' are grifting. They say outrageous things to remain in the limelight, but I digress. A lot of it is beneficial to the economy, I suppose?

You still listen to that guy? He's grifting. All these 'speakers' are grifting. They say outrageous things to remain in the limelight, but I digress. A lot of it is beneficial to the economy, I suppose?
No I don't listen to that guy, I just remember this being posted here before.

I think people get concerned when guys like this are influencing people in public office, or powerful places. I doubt he'd be news at all if the former president wasn't hanging out with him, or if there weren't people at CPAC echoing similar ideals. Meanwhile, todays reality is Christian Nationalists in office imposing laws based on religious morals, and beliefs with chantings of "praising God" for political outcomes, and court decisions. It's slowly getting a bit freaky to normal people. Makes me a bit fearful after what they've done to Roe, and what they're going after now.

I wonder….

I’m Christian, but am I the right “Christian”

Because, of course, that’s the next logical step.

That mustache...reminds me of someone...ah yes!

5b7484aa0adb9.image.jpg

Nick Fuentes did not, in fact, say that "all non-Christians should be executed". The video posted by the OP is a splice of three clips, each of which I've transcribed below (without supplying punctuation or ellipsis):
Nick Fuentes said:
there is an occult element at the high levels of society and specifically among the Jews
Nick Fuentes said:
so many of the people that are perpetrating the lies and the destruction on the country they are evildoers they are people that worship false gods they are people that practice magic or rituals or whatever and more than anything those people need to be when we take power they need to be given the death penalty straight up and I'm far more concerned about that than I am about even nonwhite people or mass migration these people that are that are communing with demons and engaging in this sort of witchcraft and stuff and these people that are supressing the name Christ and supressing Christianity they must be absolutely annihilated when we take power
Nick Fuentes said:
this is God's country this is Jesus's country this is not the domain of atheists or devil worshippers or perfidious Jews this is Christ's country

Yeah he did but I'm not sure if this is new or not. Doesn't matter much I guess.

But Fuentes is openly a Neo-Nazi. He has a kinda scary large fanbase but the most concerning thing is still that Trump had dinner with him...
Nick Fuentes is not, in fact, "openly a neo-Nazi".

Nick Fuentes did not, in fact, say that "all non-Christians should be executed". The video posted by the OP is a splice of three clips, each of which I've transcribed below (without supplying punctuation or ellipsis):

How does this make anything he said better?

Back
Top Bottom