• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Offseason News 2021

Do you all remember this?
In the aftermath of his Packers falling to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the NFC Championship Game and amid uncertainty regarding his future in Titletown, Rodgers has been studying up for his hosting duties on the long-running game game show - a two-week stint that begins Monday.

What are the 49ers doing this time? After moving up to the #3 overall pick, they certainly are looking for an additional first round pick. Or do they want to move up from the second round?

The police will figure out this is all about a money-hungry lawyer.
Buzbee has previously stated he planned to submit evidence from several Watson accusers to investigators, but on Tuesday released a statement describing his reluctance to release evidence to the Houston Police Department, stating "me and my clients will go elsewhere to provide our evidence to investigative authorities."
You can't say it is a coincidence that 21 women hired the same lawyer after reading his refusal to give the HPD any evidence.

Last edited:
That probably has more to do with the team Rice played for. Imagine if Calvin Johnson played for ANY other team than the Lions.
...and imagine if I had the ability to play in the NBA...
Sports are full of what if's, have to judge on the 'what done'.

...and imagine if I had the ability to play in the NBA...
Sports are full of what if's, have to judge on the 'what done'.

Well, we know for a fact Rice cheated.

No, I think Waston will be playing a different game in the years ahead.
This story sucks on so many levels. Listening to sports talk the other day, some media person was saying that their is a story of the Texans being involved with some of the women that initially came forward. If true, will any free agents sign with them again?

This story sucks on so many levels. Listening to sports talk the other day, some media person was saying that their is a story of the Texans being involved with some of the women that initially came forward. If true, will any free agents sign with them again?
That franchise is a dumpster fire, for sure. But what's the tally at now, nearly two dozen women? It was only a matter of time before this came out.

That franchise is a dumpster fire, for sure. But what's the tally at now, nearly two dozen women? It was only a matter of time before this came out.
Did his attorney not release the statements from an equivalent number of women with a history of giving him massages who said they never experienced any inappropriate behavior by Watson?

Did his attorney not release the statements from an equivalent number of women with a history of giving him massages who said they never experienced any inappropriate behavior by Watson?
That proves nothing.

To believe Watson one must believe nearly two dozen women are lying. That's a bit much.

That proves nothing.

To believe Watson one must believe nearly two dozen women are lying. That's a bit much.
an equivalent number of women who have massaged watson are saying he was well behaved during their sessions with him
why would he not have acted inappropriately toward them?

That proves nothing.

I disagree. It is common for people to reinterpret situations after the fact to conform to what they subconsciously want to believe.

I do not think the numbers mean a thing. I'd look at the accusations individually.

A quick psychological background evaluation of the first one or two complaints would give us the best indication of what generated the accusations.

Look at here in NY, the first women who came out against Cuomo is running for office as she filed! Now everyone knows her. She could never have afforded the kid of cash it takes to be plastered all over the media the way she is now. The second accuser is a self proclaimed survivor of sexual assault. She is a crusader for the cause. Anything he did besides wave from across the room she would have "interpreted" as she did. In fact, she may well have said the same had he just waved.
The last one to came forward needs a straight jacket. She says Cuomo kissed her on her left cheek, then her right cheek while her husband and child looked on. This is a customary greeting which I Cuomo and personally I, have used daily our whole lives. She was humiliated.
This is the same greeting he uses to greet men. I have been waiting for some guy to come forward next.

Yeah, let's wait and see. There is no weight in numbers AT THIS POINT.

an equivalent number of women who have massaged watson are saying he was well behaved during their sessions with him
why would he not have acted inappropriately toward them?
Your Honor, on the way to court this morning my client came into close proximity to no fewer than five sexually attractive women. We can prove he raped none of them. Surely that is grounds to dismiss the sexual assault charges he faces here today ...

Your Honor, on the way to court this morning my client came into close proximity to no fewer than five sexually attractive women. We can prove he raped none of them. Surely that is grounds to dismiss the sexual assault charges he faces here today ...
your point does not explain why watson would have sexually approached a bevy of women who provided massages and yet would refrain from any such activity among a similar cohort who also provided him with massages
why some - all represented by the same attorney - and not the others?

your point does not explain why watson would have sexually approached a bevy of women who provided massages and yet would refrain from any such activity among a similar cohort who also provided him with massages
Your Honor, my client does not rob every convenience store he enters. We must therefore conclude he did not rob the store in question ...

Your Honor, my client does not rob every convenience store he enters. We must therefore conclude he did not rob the store in question ...
your honor, why does watson only sexually assult the females who are represented by one particular attorney? the other women who have given watson massages indicate his behavior has been appropriate

this smells like the duke lacrosse accusations
will anticipate a similar ending unfolding

The Houston PD has announced its launched an investigation. We can let due process take its course and see what those 20+ women say while under oath.

How many first-round qbs drafted actually succeed?

Probably less than 30%

So we have like 5 qbs projected in the top ten this year?

LOL

Back
Top Bottom