• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL 2021

Like Aaron Rodgers said, the Packers/Saints stinker was "just one game." Without a doubt Green Bay and Detroit are going to play better against each other Monday night than they did against two great teams.
I don’t hear very many mouthpieces calling NO and SF ‘great’ teams. In fact, I see both losing on the road this week.

DET is far worse than the two teams we saw last night. Worst team in the NFL besides JAX.

After Google, I discovered that it is the Jets.

Jets
Jags
Browns
Bengals
Giants

Best?
The usual suspects
Chiefs
Saints
Pats
Steelers
Hawks

Biggest surprise: Dallas is top ten.
Giants have played 1 more game than the Jets. Of course that might change by Sunday... Lol.. Yours goes back to 2016...whatever.. Both NY teams are in the top 5...or bottom 5...lol

Last edited:
It’s time for you to start a 21/22 NBA thread, since we have an NHL thread.
Wow, it's that time already??

Giants have played 1 more game than the Jets. Of course that might change by Sunday... Lol.. Yours goes back to 2016...whatever.. Both NY teams are in the top 5...or bottom 5...lol

Browns and Lions are always my go-to worst teams ever. However, perception is not always reality.

Heard a good nugget on a team in Brooklyn’s division.
Here ya go.

Did anyone else see the injury to the NYG lineman, last night? Nick Gates, feet and thighs are never meant to point in those directions….

Browns and Lions are always my go-to worst teams ever. However, perception is not always reality.
Browns have been the poster boys for a bad franchise for years now. But an argument can be made that the Jets have been the poster boy for the incompetent franchise for decades..

Browns have been the poster boys for a bad franchise for years now. But an argument can be made that the Jets have been the poster boy for the incompetent franchise for decades..
Only two teams, who were in existence when Super Bowl I was played, have never been to one. Detroit and Cleveland.

Only two teams, who were in existence when Super Bowl I was played, have never been to one. Detroit and Cleveland.
Yeah. But we got to admit the Jets and SB 3 changed the NFL. But since then the Jets have been an awful franchise...

They haven't even been to another SB. Let alone win one...

They went from changing the NFL to being a joke.

I agree Cleveland and Detroit are awful.. But because the Jets changed everything, they should have had a better 50 years..

Yeah. But we got to admit the Jets and SB 3 changed the NFL. But since then the Jets have been an awful franchise...

I agree Cleveland and Detroit are awful.. But because the Jets changed everything, they should have had a better 50 years..
True. Didn't the guy with the hardhat at the games, quit on them?

I don’t hear very many mouthpieces calling NO and SF ‘great’ teams. In fact, I see both losing on the road this week.

DET is far worse than the two teams we saw last night. Worst team in the NFL besides JAX.

Last year SF missed the playoffs because of the injury bug. How many players who lost to KC in Super Bowl 54 are still on the roster?

NO certainly is not being called a "great" team now because of one player retiring.

Browns probably have the most talented roster in the league at every position in the starting line up.... however their QB is below average and they will never get far with him under center.

Whether New Orleans can be considered a good team depends almost entirely on whether Winston consistently produces. If he can, the Saints have the offensive playcalling to be one of the better teams in the league and have a solid chance of making the playoffs.

If not, then an otherwise "ok-but-not-great" defense won't be enough to make up for Winston's turnovers.

Browns probably have the most talented roster in the league at every position in the starting line up.... however their QB is below average and they will never get far with him under center.

?

Mayfield's current rating would put him in the top 30 of all time.

?

Mayfield's current rating would put him in the top 30 of all time.
Lol? Mayfield is a below average QB no matter what the stats suggest. He's only been a somewhat decent QB because of Chubb. If he is asked to drop back under center and lead the team he'll either turn it over or throw a pick.

Jets had a few good runs in the 80's and early 90's but fell short. Same with the Browns. Detroit never even came close, from what I recall.

Jets had a few good runs in the 80's and early 90's but fell short. Same with the Browns. Detroit never even came close, from what I recall.
True, I don't believe Detroit has even been to an NFC Championship game during the Super Bowl era.

Back
Top Bottom