• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL 2021

I guess reading is hard, because if you had read what I said you'd have seen that I explicitly said he was neither great nor a HOF caliber QB.
in its uniquely odd, meandering way, i believe his post said "you're right"

Giants against Washington is not very inspiring, not after last week's ticket.

Jones 4-0 against the wtf; away head ref

At 19-14, Giants coulda gone for two with their XP. Good game for a Thursday. Bad Penalties though.

At 19-14, Giants coulda gone for two with their XP. Good game for a Thursday. Bad Penalties though.

Not for nothing, no time on the clock when they snap the ball and you lose?

Being a NY football fan is pure hell.

Not for nothing, no time on the clock when they snap the ball and you lose?

Being a NY football fan is pure hell.
Giants playing the late afternoon game last Sunday while the WFT played the early game and then NYG going on the road for Thursday is more bullshit NFL scheduling.

So you made a statement and cant back it up. Great.

I obviously did not say I can't back it up. I said I won't talk about something that is completely unrelated to the 2021 season in this thread.

There is no reason to waste time spouting crap that is totally off topic.

About as bad as next Monday night with DET/GB. They insist on these division stinkers.

Like Aaron Rodgers said, the Packers/Saints stinker was "just one game." Without a doubt Green Bay and Detroit are going to play better against each other Monday night than they did against two great teams.

Cam Newton was absolutely a good passer in 2015. Was he great, on the level of Brady, Rodgers, and Brees? No, but he still threw for nearly 4,000 yards and over 30 touchdowns to just 10 INTs.

He was never a bad passing QB; the problem was after 2015 the primary offensive weapons of Carolina either got injured or left and were not replaced. By the time Cam took his shoulder injury it was too late to add weapons back to the offense.

Cam Newton threw footballs for way over 4,000 yards and 35 touchdowns. He only ran for two touchdowns. So obviously anyone who thinks he was not a very good passer never watched him play.

Cam Newton threw footballs for way over 4,000 yards and 35 touchdowns. He only ran for two touchdowns. So obviously anyone who thinks he was not a very good passer never watched him play.
what happened to:
I obviously did not say I can't back it up. I said I won't talk about something that is completely unrelated to the 2021 season in this thread.

There is no reason to waste time spouting crap that is totally off topic.

A matchup that had boring written allover it ended up being fairly entertaining. Tough luck for New York.
Seeing that game end with a one-point spread came as a surprise this AM.

Seeing that game end with a one-point spread came as a surprise this AM.
No penalty, no field goal, that’s gotta be deflating. I only watched until it was 14-10 Wash.

No penalty, no field goal, that’s gotta be deflating. I only watched until it was 14-10 Wash.
I followed it on Twitter up until about that ^ point of the game. Then, I kind of forgot about it being on.

The worse record in the NFL since 2017?? The NY Giants. That's right, worse than the Browns. Worse than the Jets..

The worse record in the NFL since 2017?? The NY Giants. That's right, worse than the Browns. Worse than the Jets..
Browns have been somewhat passable as a decent team for a few years now. Jets, not so much. But, the team that surprises me is Detroit. Someone is actually worse than the Lions?

Yeah. Good point. I forgot about the Lions...
After Google, I discovered that it is the Jets.

Jets
Jags
Browns
Bengals
Giants

Best?
The usual suspects
Chiefs
Saints
Pats
Steelers
Hawks