• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL 2021

The Seahawks have invested heavily in their offensive line. They have just failed in executing.

Also, Russell Wilson holds on to the ball too long.
Haters gonna hate.

I think someone here compared him to a less talented version of Andy Dalton.

Boy, people are sleeping on the Patriots.
While I don’t expect him to match the greatest QB of all time, from a style standpoint, his closest comp is actually Tom Brady circa 2002.

While I don’t expect him to match the greatest QB of all time, from a style standpoint, his closest comp is actually Tom Brady circa 2002.
They all look good in Training Camp....lol

As predicted, Tim Tebow looks pathetic.

Anyone who thought this would be a good signing was drinking the kool aid.

Yes, somehow he will probably still make the team.

Nobody who watched Jacksonville's preseason games ever thought Tim Tebow had a chance of making the team. Even Urban Meyer, his college coach, never thought Tebow was a shoo-in to make the roster. As usual, you have no idea what you are even talking about and display your ignorance perfectly.

Ummm you? You said Brady was done in 2017.
But, when he proved me wrong, I didn’t jump off the ship like you did in 2020.

But, when he proved me wrong, I didn’t jump off the ship like you did in 2020.

What a minute. You claimed Brady was a product of the Patriots system and then YOU jumped ship and became a Brady fanboy.

And don't get me started on LeBron James. His biggest fanboy to a jilted lover.

Tannehill enters Covid protocol ...

We all know last year was a fake season with no fans.
Does that include the ‘fake’ title won by your Lakers? I think not. Let’s try to make it through the year without this constant backbiting and bitching from ALL involved.

Jags traded Gardner Minshew to the Eagles for a 6th/conditional 5th. Looks like Hurts is going to spend the season looking over his shoulder.

Jags traded Gardner Minshew to the Eagles for a 6th/conditional 5th. Looks like Hurts is going to spend the season looking over his shoulder.
I like Gardner Minshew. I'd like it better if he were competing for starting time, rather than relegated to #3 depth. But the Eagles can always use help.

I like Gardner Minshew. I'd like it better if he were competing for starting time, rather than relegated to #3 depth. But the Eagles can always use help.
Watson trade developing. He’d be on ‘administrative leave’ like Bauer if this was MLB.

Back
Top Bottom