• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL 2021

Can anyone name all 32 prospective starting QBs and head coaches without looking it up?
I can't do my whole division--Mahomes, Herbert, Carr, ???

No one knows who is going to start in Denver, least of all the Broncos.

I can't do my whole division--Mahomes, Herbert, Carr, ???

No one knows who is going to start in Denver, least of all the Broncos.
My interest in the NFL began to wane after the CBA agreement in the late 1980s. There were teams that had almost the same rosters for five or six years, sometimes longer. Fans felt a kinship with the players and there was some stability in the team makeup. Now everyone is chasing the dollar. Players want to play with other winning players and there is way too much roster turnover to suit me. Al least the Premier League is honest and state up front that they recruit talent and hope to showcase that talent so that they can “sell“ the player when he gets on the radar.

Now the ACC, PAC (?) and Big (?) can’t keep track of the number anymore, are talking of merging. I think the ride is coming to a halt soon and everyone want to grab as much loot as they can on the way out………

Wow! AJ McCarron blows out ACL doing....well, next to nothing.

See injury occur at roughly the 1 minute mark.

My interest in the NFL began to wane after the CBA agreement in the late 1980s. There were teams that had almost the same rosters for five or six years, sometimes longer. Fans felt a kinship with the players and there was some stability in the team makeup. Now everyone is chasing the dollar. Players want to play with other winning players and there is way too much roster turnover to suit me. Al least the Premier League is honest and state up front that they recruit talent and hope to showcase that talent so that they can “sell“ the player when he gets on the radar.

Now the ACC, PAC (?) and Big (?) can’t keep track of the number anymore, are talking of merging. I think the ride is coming to a halt soon and everyone want to grab as much loot as they can on the way out………
I loved 80's football. I haven't really enjoyed it much since. But, I will likely watch the Superbowl. It seems to be the only game I still tune into.

Chiefs break up the Taco Bell combo, releasing Taco Charlton. Blake Bell will likely make the final 53 as the blocking TE.

They still have pringle at WR.

This is making me hungry.

Sean Payton won't admit it, but Winston basically won the QB competition against the Jags.

Despite missing Brees a lot I'm actually more excited for football this season than I have been for a few years now. I know the Saints are going to suck, but knowing there's something new is pretty exciting.

Sean Payton won't admit it, but Winston basically won the QB competition against the Jags.

Despite missing Brees a lot I'm actually more excited for football this season than I have been for a few years now. I know the Saints are going to suck, but knowing there's something new is pretty exciting.
IMO, the only thing worth seeing is if Brady wins another SB, at which point we crown him God and end football.

Seahawks just acquired John Reid at CB. They could start the season with Reid and Reed at CB. Won't THAT confuse the broadcasters.... And Wilson passing to Willson (TE).

BTW, Wilson and Carroll, next 4 years, anyway.

Last edited:
You were the person that defended the signing as a good signing.

I am surprised his buddy cut him. I guess Urban Meyer does have a shred of credibility.
If you saw his play in preseason, it was obvious Tebow couldn't play TE for real. (I hate autocorrupt.)

Last edited:
VSIN is currently discussing your team. Doesn’t sound too promising for your offensive line.
Starters are going to be good. Depth is a problem. But the new scheme is going to be awesome. My biggest concerns are actually the number of positions that are going to depend on rotational depth.

Starters are going to be good. Depth is a problem. But the new scheme is going to be awesome. My biggest concerns are actually the number of positions that are going to depend on rotational depth.
That's the problem with all teams with big contracts. They can't afford good depth, so they count on UDFAs and cross their fingers.

That's the problem with all teams with big contracts. They can't afford good depth, so they count on UDFAs and cross their fingers.
I do think that John Schneider and his team are wizards at contracts and getting value UDFAs, but, yeah, there's so much disparity in contracts. $40 million dollar QBs playing behind $4 million O-lines...

I do think that John Schneider and his team are wizards at contracts and getting value UDFAs, but, yeah, there's so much disparity in contracts. $40 million dollar QBs playing behind $4 million O-lines...
So goes the ballad of Andrew Luck.

The Seahawks have invested heavily in their offensive line. They have just failed in executing.

Also, Russell Wilson holds on to the ball too long.

Damn.

Though I’m starting to like Mac Jones. I think we may have lucked out.

I think someone here compared him to a less talented version of Andy Dalton.

Boy, people are sleeping on the Patriots.

I think someone here compared him to a less talented version of Andy Dalton.

Boy, people are sleeping on the Patriots.
That is because Newton sucks.

So goes the ballad of Andrew Luck.
Exactly. And there are other examples as well. Did you see what happened to Geno Smith in the first preseason game?

My fantasy league conducts its draft Sunday. My favorite QBs have retired, many of my top receiver picks are injured, and who knows about running backs? Especially with all of these committees.

Back
Top Bottom