• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Newly unearthed video shows Trump ‘meeting with Russians in Moscow in 1995’ over 'building project'

I haven't seen you post any facts and your two line pitiful denials aren't facts.
Facts about what? The deal you talked about never happened. That's the only fact.

What is exactly the lie. At least nevertrump has admitted to being a democrat yet you still identify as a conservative. perhaps conservative compared to the average person is Austin.

Before I am attacked for defending Trump here I just dislike silly rebukes and piling on with no basis. Didn't like it with Clinton (bill) don't like it now.

I am flattered that you are attempting to make the thread about me. I am an attention whore, ya know. But, to be fair to everyone else, please stick to the topic.

Damn, I just talked myself out of my 15 minutes of fame. Or maybe not. :mrgreen:

I am flattered that you are attempting to make the thread about me. I am an attention whore, ya know. But, to be fair to everyone else, please stick to the topic.

Damn, I just talked myself out of my 15 minutes of fame. Or maybe not. :mrgreen:

While patting yourself on the back you forgot to either read or respond to my first sentence.

You guys are still defending that there is no Russian collusion right? The video from the 1990s shows that Trump has had Russian interests and investments. Add another trip to Russia in the 90s for Team Trump. This is what's called circumstantial evidence.
Uh, Perry Mason, the collusion charges is about what happened between the Russian government and the Trump campaign - something that didn't even happen twenty years earlier isn't evidence of any kind.
NeverTrump said:
Now, why would he suddenly stop building Moscow Trump Tower just b/c he was running for President? Why would he stop meeting with business people, even though he was supposed to? Why wouldn't he put his businesses in a blind Trust like Romney did?
Did building ever start?
NeverTrump said:
I think Russia has been teasing Trump since the 1980s. Trump is in debt and they keep promising him amazing fantastic deals but at the last minute they pull out b/c they know all of Trumps dirty secrets. Otherwise, why does he go to Russia so much and lie about it? Why did he lie about two Russia projects while he was campaigning at his rallies, which you probably watched?
LOL, what you think is pathetic, baseless anti-Trump moo moo poo poo

Uh, Perry Mason, the collusion charges is about what happened between the Russian government and the Trump campaign - something that didn't even happen twenty years earlier isn't evidence of any kind.
Did building ever start?
LOL, what you think is pathetic, baseless anti-Trump moo moo poo poo

It's evidence in the court of public opinion, but some are too childish and ignorant to care.

It's evidence in the court of public opinion, but some are too childish and ignorant to care.
LOL, now you're moving the goal posts? I'd say you're the childish one here. You tried to create a false narrative and got gobsmacked into reality and now you're stomping your foot and making cry faces.

LOL, now you're moving the goal posts? I'd say you're the childish one here. You tried to create a false narrative and got gobsmacked into reality and now you're stomping your foot and making cry faces.

Yes I'm scared of your pitiful two line responses devoid of facts.

Yes I'm scared of your pitiful two line responses devoid of facts.
LOL, dude, you wouldn't recognize a fact if it bit you on the butt.

So I’m sure that nothing will leave the investigation since trump has already said that he will not allow the release of information discovered in Mueller investigation. Also, since every trumper believes his mouth is truth he claims that’s it’s all bs just in case it gets leaked.

Donald Trump, June 2016.

“I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me, I’ve made a fortune by using debt, and if things don’t work out I renegotiate the debt. I mean, that’s a smart thing, not a stupid thing.”

https://www.vox.com/2019/2/2/18208425/deutsche-bank-reject-trump-loan-request-2016http://

Trump reportedly needed a loan in 2016, but even Deutsche Bank turned him down

Even Deutsche Bank — one of the final financial institutions willing to back Donald Trump — reportedly turned down the president when he needed a loan.

David Enrich, Jesse Drucker, and Ben Protess reported in the New York Times Saturday that while Trump was burning through cash in 2016 to self-finance his presidential campaign, he needed additional funds to keep his business growing. According to three unnamed sources familiar with the situation, Trump’s long-time financial backer took the rare move of turning him down:

Senior officials at the bank, including its future chief executive, believed that Mr. Trump’s divisive candidacy made such a loan too risky, the people said. Among their concerns was that if Mr. Trump won the election and then defaulted, Deutsche Bank would have to choose between not collecting on the debt or seizing the assets of the president of the United States.

Two of the people familiar with the loan request said the Trump Organization had been seeking to borrow against its Miami resort to pay for work on a golf property in Turnberry, Scotland.

A spokesperson for the Trump Organization called the report “absolutely false” and denied that the organization didn’t have the cash to finance the renovations at the Scottish resort. But as the Times notes, the organization isn’t denying that it sought out the loan.

Deutsche Bank is infamously one of the few banks still willing to lend Trump and his associates money. According to The Times, the total tally of Deutsche-backed loans over the last 17 years adds up to more than $2.5 billion. The financial institution also has ties to Trump’s son-in-law and White House advisor Jared Kushner, who finalized a $285 million loan for a refinancing package for his family’s property in Times Square.

There are rumors that special counsel Robert Mueller has his eye on Deutsche, and that his office has reportedly asked for information and financial transactions made by Trump and members of his inner circle. The White House denies reports that Mueller has subpoenaed Trump’s bank records from Deutsche. But if Mueller hasn’t issued subpoenas, House Democrats say they will.

Reps. Maxine Waters and Adam Schiff, both California Democrats, have promised to compel Deutsche to hand over Trump’s financial records to investigate whether the president’s business dealings indicate any foreign entities are influencing him. Meanwhile, top Democrats in the Senate are pressuring Banking Committee Chair Mike Crapo (R-ID) to open a full investigation in Deutsche Bank’s compliance history and money-laundering vulnerabilities.

As Vox’s Emily Stewart has outlined extensively, even outside the bank’s dealings with Trump, Deutsche Bank has its fair share of business dealings with government officials that seem a bit shady at best. Bank officials have yet to comment on the recent report about Trump’s loan. But after nearly two decades of working with Trump, maybe Deutsche has finally reached their limit with him.

Deutsche Bank is one of the few financial institutions willing to lend money to Trump.

We are desperate need of a remedial reading class for conservatives.

Why? What is the point? They're so heavily indoctrinated in knee jerk reactionary polemics that it doesn't even matter if they can read or not. His Master's Voice is all they can hear.

His Masters Voice Trump.jpg

I mean st say since I have family from Venezuela that we might be at war if trump doesn’t find something of value.

Who's Karl Rove? (sarcasm alert).

He's this guy:

Ralph-Wiggumempire.jpg

"That's not the way the world really works anymore. We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors...and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

---Hmmm, the origin of "alternative facts".
It's really entertaining if you pretend Ralphie Wiggum is reciting the speech.

LOL, as I heard it Cohen was trying to pull something together to take to Trump; he was freelancing.

Well then....Ha! Ha! Ha! You heard wrong.

This based on issues or just personal beliefs? I’m new so obviously confused that a discussion is more than “they say”

Anybody else worry that the corruption is so thick trump cannot be indicted since it has so many ripple effects

70 year old men, do not change.

Newly unearthed video shows Trump ‘meeting with Russians in Moscow in 1995’ over 'building project'

Let's see if the Trump Cult members here can use some critical thinking for once and not automatically defend the President. While this is not the Trump Tower Moscow building that is a target in the Mueller investigation. It gives insight into another business dealing that Trump had in Russia a decade prior to that particular project which officially began in 2005.

So the question remains, why did Trump lie about his business dealings with Russia if they were all "very legal and very cool?"

So if you are keeping track. That's two projects Trump had in Russia that we knew about (and he went there, like a lot).

Okay after reading through the article, it's obvious that you're just looking to flame into something that isn't even an issue.

So I'm just going to leave it at that. Because more than a few posters have already picked the already absurdly large holes in this OP clean already.

Back
Top Bottom