• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New York Governor Calls for Limits on the First Amendment in Response to Psychotic Killer

No, I wouldn't dodge if he said that. But that isn't anything like anything he has said so far. This is just Progressives, as usual, claiming to know what people really think, and declaring that even if they don't say something, that's what they really mean. It's endless.
😂

Now that is hilarious

Are you a pothead ####? Lol

So you laugh at left wing violence, hate, drug usage on television, movie , songs, video games yet your boogie man is social media, and one little cable network??

How typical of the left. Again you have no problem unless it's the other side that hurts liberals feelings

So you laugh at left wing violence, hate, drug usage on television, movie , songs, video games yet your boogie man is social media, and one little cable network??

How typical of the left. Again you have no problem unless it's the other side that hurts liberals feelings
I laugh at a cartoon of a magical dragon that you think kids think is about pot. Lol

I laugh at a cartoon of a magical dragon that you think kids think is about pot. Lol

I laugh at you dismissing the 24/7 liberal word we are bombarded with in the print and media and think the answer is social media or a little cable news station

I laugh at you dismissing the 24/7 liberal word we are bombarded with in the print and media and think the answer is social media or a little cable news station
The very best you could come up with was a cartoon of a magical dragon. Lol

Unless they are extremely unintelligent (which some are) a fascist will not say they are a fascist. They will just ask questions that lead people to their conclusions.

Why to Black people commit crime at a higher rate? Why are so many institutions have high ranking Jewish officials? Why are politicians not concerned about declining White birth rates? Why do the Democrats want demographic change?

WHAT?! I'm not racist! I'm just asking questions they don't want you to ask. I'm just concerned about preserving American culture and rising crime rates.
That's how I know the Democrats are communists. They won't come out and say it. They just say and do things that lead me to that cohttps://jewishunpacked.com/how-american-jews-built-hollywood/nclusion.

People do have answers to all those questions. They are interesting questions. Why, for example, is Hollywood so populated with Jewish actors and studio moguls? You know, there is a non-racist answer to that question. The numbers are disproportionate. But it's not nefarious. Here's a nice article - https://jewishunpacked.com/how-american-jews-built-hollywood/ - See, the founders of Hollywood studios a century or so ago were part of a community and they disproportionately built various studios for moviemaking. It happened organically. Is it "racist" to say so? Should we not even wonder why, say, Italians formed Omerta? Why were German immigrants so keen on forming Amish communities? Why do black people predominate in rap music? Why are most bluegrass singers white? Why do women go into nursing more than men, and why do men go into engineering more than women?

Donald Trump did not "move" the capital of Israel - he moved the US Embassy.

And he didn't do it "in support of the Jewish people," he did it in support of the Israel lobby.
And that makes Trump a raaaaaaaacissst! Ooga booga. He moved the embassy, not for good and kind reasons of helping the Jewish people...oh, no... he was helping that nefarious "Israel lobby" (which as we all really "know" really means the "jewish lobby" and anyone saying stuff like that is antisemitic!). lol

So, a killer wrote a 180 page "screed" (which I can't find anywhere, and I'd like to read it, so I could know what the hell the guy was writing, rather than rely on the media to tell me what they think it says), and so NY Governor Hochul thinks that nobody should be allowed to talk about "replacement theory."

All we apparently get to know, though, is that the 180 pages consisted of racist memes and slurs, and that he repeatedly talked about "the great replacement" or something. We don't get to read it ourselves now. And, now Hochul wants to make it illegal to refer to any "replacement," which, of course, to Democrats means that nobody should be able to say that illegal immigration is a problem because it's changing American demographics quickly and unsustainably. If you say that, then it's a form of "replacement theory."

One can already see where this is going. They'll take a psycho's "manifesto" of a seriously mentally ill person who shot people in a tragic and horrid incident, and they'll overlay that on anything "conservative" or "right wing" (which nowadays is anything right of Mao, and that will be called "hate speech" which must be censored from the internet, lest someone act violently.

Must remember that the midterm elections are right around the corner, and some like Gov. Kathy Hochul, are desperate to score points.

What a shock. The same folks that want to do away with the 2nd want to limit the 1st.

(/irony)

View attachment 67391162
Do you really think the founders would have perfectly perfected modern propaganda had they foreseen it being the primary tool used by every modern tyrant to establish and maintain their tyrannies?

They denied every tyrant’s tool they knew of at the time.

Professionals with degrees craft it, using a hundred years of research. And it works. Because tens of millions believe the election was stolen. All of whom get all their information from one mediasphere.

So, has anyone posted her exact quote on this in context?

Donald Trump did not "move" the capital of Israel - he moved the US Embassy.

And he didn't do it "in support of the Jewish people," he did it in support of the Israel lobby.
Yes I did mean US Embassy !
This is what the Jewish people wanted (From what I gathered).

Rachel Maddow show
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah
Reel Time with Bill Maher
Stephen Colbert Report
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
Oh please there are ten conservative shows on fox alone

Take a look at these verified ones then. they're no better.

Hate speech is not "free" speech if it incites violence.
Incitement to violence only exists if it calls for a specific act of violence to be committed, something Tucker has never done, unlike the left who openly justify looting and theft as a form of racial reparations.

Incitement to violence only exists if it calls for a specific act of violence to be committed, something Tucker has never done, unlike the left who openly justify looting and theft as a form of racial reparations.
Uh.....nope

Well, I didn't see the governor say that the state should limit anyone's speech or criminalize any form of speech. She expressed an opinion on what private entities can and should do. They can choose to follow her suggestions or not. None of that is a violation of the 1A.

I'm not going to test the notion, but I doubt if you or I started promoting the Great Replacement theory that we'd remain on DP. Is that a violation of free speech because the Gov. agrees with the moderators on DP?
Great replacement theory has been openly discussed on this forum for a long time.

I don’t even know what’s controversial about that in and of itself. Democratic political strategists openly say that they’re counting on a white minority America in order to win elections while advocating for open immigration. Something that vast majorities of all races in America dont agree with.

Back
Top Bottom