• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New York Governor Calls for Limits on the First Amendment in Response to Psychotic Killer

Here is what Carlson talked about - he doesn't espouse replacement theory - he points out that the Democrats think they win politically if they change the demographics of the US and one quote he cited was Joe Biden saying “An unrelenting stream of immigration, non-stop, non-stop. Folks like me who were Caucasian, of European descent for the first time in 2017 will be in an absolute minority in the United States of America, absolute minority. Fewer than 50% of the people in America from then and on will be White European stock. That’s not a bad thing. That’s as a source of our strength.” Tucker is quoted in the Guardian article you linked to as referring to the Democrats bragging about it.
Is Joe Biden "bragging about it" with those words?

"The God's truth is, we are a melting pot. It is the ultimate source of our strength, it is the ultimate source of who we are. What we've become. It started all the way back in the late 1700's. There's been a constant, unrelenting stream of immigration."​

Democrats really plan ahead. It started before the Democratic Party even existed.

(3 minute video clip with transcript below)

MrNiceGuy said:
The links you posted are just opinion pieces from the Left which try to cherry pick and take out of context Carlson's comments.

Yeah. Democrats made up a fake case and held an impeachment vote that no one cared about. Trump did not actually incite violence
It's cute you have an opinion. Lol

How did you "gather" that?

Most American Jews couldn't care less.
The celibrations and the Jewish people supporting it.

I didn't really consider Americans who are Jews....
Plus I don't think they thinks it's a bad thing. Unless of coures they are DEM's then they will hate it becauase
Trump did it and they too are traind to hate anything Trump does...

Yeah. Democrats made up a fake case and held an impeachment vote that no one cared about. Trump did not actually incite violence
Actually, it appears he did.... Meanwhile, the impeachment was not fake... it gathered a sizeable majority of votes, more than any impeachment in American history, while some of the members who voted no later said that Trump was actually and morally responsible. So, go ahead an live in your cocoon of ignorance, if you so choose. But if you emerge with further nonsense, expect to be slapped with reality again.

If people want to live in a mostly white country, they should move to Scandinavia.

No American voter is being replaced with a "foreign invader voter".

My God, I am so sick of the ugliness of these people. Meanwhile, I can count on one hand the number of people on the "right" who have expressed even a single thought of sympathy for the 10 dead people now lying in a morgue.
That’s because by their very nature, they lack empathy. They just don’t give a shit

Unless of coures they are DEM's then they will hate it becauase
Trump did it and they too ar

Most American Jews are Democrats. Trump thinks they are disloyal.

So, a killer wrote a 180 page "screed" (which I can't find anywhere, and I'd like to read it, so I could know what the hell the guy was writing, rather than rely on the media to tell me what they think it says), and so NY Governor Hochul thinks that nobody should be allowed to talk about "replacement theory."

All we apparently get to know, though, is that the 180 pages consisted of racist memes and slurs, and that he repeatedly talked about "the great replacement" or something. We don't get to read it ourselves now. And, now Hochul wants to make it illegal to refer to any "replacement," which, of course, to Democrats means that nobody should be able to say that illegal immigration is a problem because it's changing American demographics quickly and unsustainably. If you say that, then it's a form of "replacement theory."

One can already see where this is going. They'll take a psycho's "manifesto" of a seriously mentally ill person who shot people in a tragic and horrid incident, and they'll overlay that on anything "conservative" or "right wing" (which nowadays is anything right of Mao, and that will be called "hate speech" which must be censored from the internet, lest someone act violently.
What they seem to fail to mention was she was talking about the live stream of the shooting.
I'm not a fan of the Gov., but she didn't say she wants to make it illegal to refer to replacement theory.

Actually, it appears he did.... Meanwhile, the impeachment was not fake... it gathered a sizeable majority of votes, more than any impeachment in American history, while some of the members who voted no later said that Trump was actually and morally responsible. So, go ahead an live in your cocoon of ignorance, if you so choose. But if you emerge with further nonsense, expect to be slapped with reality again.

It was a very thin majority and largely partisan. But this is irrelevant since you don’t actually care about majorities in any real sense.

And it’s detached from reality. Since Trump never incited violence

It was a very thin majority and largely partisan. But this is irrelevant since you don’t actually care about majorities in any real sense.

And it’s detached from reality. Since Trump never incited violence
Yeah he did

If people want to live in a mostly white country, they should move to Scandinavia.

It’s really wierd since the left wants to emulate Scandinavia in every other way, but that aside, no you shouldn’t have to move from the land of your birth in order to discuss political issues.
No American voter is being replaced with a "foreign invader voter".
That’s not true. There’s maybe 100,000,000 more people to the US population than there otherwise would have been solely because of immigration law changes in 1965. We have basically built 35 manhattans for new arrivals and their descendants. Now we have water shortages in the south west, high housing costs, less political freedom, and more division in society
My God, I am so sick of the ugliness of these people. Meanwhile, I can count on one hand the number of people on the "right" who have expressed even a single thought of sympathy for the 10 dead people now lying in a morgue.
Well your idea of sympathy is “if youre not a leftist you need to self denounce”

So obviously you’re not seeing that kind of “sympathy”

So, has anyone posted her exact quote on this in context?
"These outlets must be more vigilant in monitoring social media content. And certainly the fact that this act of barbarism, this execution of innocent human beings could be live streamed on social media platforms and not taken down within a second, says to me that there is a responsibility out there. And we're going to continue to work on this and make sure that those who provide these platforms have a moral and ethical, and I hope to have a legal responsibility to ensure that such hate cannot populate these sites, because this is the result."

Great replacement theory has been openly discussed on this forum for a long time.
Promote the idea all you want. See how it works out for you. I really do not care if you get booted. I know racist vermin are routinely booted, and that idea is racist to the core.
I don’t even know what’s controversial about that in and of itself. Democratic political strategists openly say that they’re counting on a white minority America in order to win elections while advocating for open immigration. Something that vast majorities of all races in America dont agree with.
That's just an outright lie. No one other than cranks who do not matter to anything is advocating for "open immigration."

So, a killer wrote a 180 page "screed" (which I can't find anywhere, and I'd like to read it, so I could know what the hell the guy was writing, rather than rely on the media to tell me what they think it says), and so NY Governor Hochul thinks that nobody should be allowed to talk about "replacement theory."

All we apparently get to know, though, is that the 180 pages consisted of racist memes and slurs, and that he repeatedly talked about "the great replacement" or something. We don't get to read it ourselves now. And, now Hochul wants to make it illegal to refer to any "replacement," which, of course, to Democrats means that nobody should be able to say that illegal immigration is a problem because it's changing American demographics quickly and unsustainably. If you say that, then it's a form of "replacement theory."

One can already see where this is going. They'll take a psycho's "manifesto" of a seriously mentally ill person who shot people in a tragic and horrid incident, and they'll overlay that on anything "conservative" or "right wing" (which nowadays is anything right of Mao, and that will be called "hate speech" which must be censored from the internet, lest someone act violently.
The limits on the first amendment already include hate speech and inciting violence.

Get over it.

Back
Top Bottom