• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New York Governor Calls for Limits on the First Amendment in Response to Psychotic Killer

What goal posts got set?
Why on earth would there be a paper trail for something that they want to deny?
The simple fact that they caused the border surges during their campaigning and the simple fact that they haven't done anything to stop or slow it from happening is all their is to go on. The proof is in that pudding.
The numbers don't scare you. Great! But clearly they do scare others, economically and socially not feasible at the rate it is growing.
The simple fact that these are your unsubstantiated opinions...

So, a killer wrote a 180 page "screed" (which I can't find anywhere, and I'd like to read it, so I could know what the hell the guy was writing, rather than rely on the media to tell me what they think it says), and so NY Governor Hochul thinks that nobody should be allowed to talk about "replacement theory."

All we apparently get to know, though, is that the 180 pages consisted of racist memes and slurs, and that he repeatedly talked about "the great replacement" or something. We don't get to read it ourselves now. And, now Hochul wants to make it illegal to refer to any "replacement," which, of course, to Democrats means that nobody should be able to say that illegal immigration is a problem because it's changing American demographics quickly and unsustainably. If you say that, then it's a form of "replacement theory."

One can already see where this is going. They'll take a psycho's "manifesto" of a seriously mentally ill person who shot people in a tragic and horrid incident, and they'll overlay that on anything "conservative" or "right wing" (which nowadays is anything right of Mao, and that will be called "hate speech" which must be censored from the internet, lest someone act violently.
F' the NY Governor!
America cannot have our Rights taken away from us because there are bad people in the world !
Instead of making EVEYONE ELSE SUFFER the Governor should propose the Death Penalty! That way only the Criminal (Bad Person Suffers) !!!

Take TX for example , they have more guns but less repeat gun offenders, because they put Criminals to Death! They even have an express lane !

Last edited:
Who said otherwise? Well, except for the part of not enforcing immigration law.
If a law is being broken by someone all one needs to do is get an indictment

If a law is being broken by someone all one needs to do is get an indictment
The agency in charge of immigration is Department of Homeland Security, which runs the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and US Customs and Border Protection. They are tasked with preventing and prosecuting illegal immigration. They don't go to the Department of Justice for criminal indictments. There were about 2 million illegal immigrants into this country last year, because the Biden Administration does not seek to enforce the law.

There can't be a 'policy' without documentation. If they wanted to deny it, it certainly wouldn't be a 'policy' - more of a plot. Good luck proving that.

So if there is, as you assert, an 'open border policy' where is it? More or fewer people cross the border legally or illegally every year: just pointing to the latest numbers does not demonstrate a 'policy'.

• Was there a platform or statement asserting the borders would be open or relaxed?
  • Any laws or bills proposed or passed?
  • Executive orders signed?
  • Checkpoints closed or barriers removed?
  • Paperwork requirements waived?
  • Orders given to border staff and agents?

Any combination of these constitutes a 'policy' so show us please. Or tell us what other concrete measures the Biden Administration has taken to 'open' the border?

You could also tell us why it matters to this thread. But without answers to these questions, you have no 'policy'. It's time to admit that people like Tucker Carlson simply prey on the feeling that a democratic president must by default be lax on immigration, without providing a shred of evidence.

And suckers like this shooter fall for it every day - sometimes with tragic consequences.
I don't even know what you're arguing. I've never said anything about 'policy'. It's the reality of the situation, not a policy that he has stated because he will deny it as you do, caused by the words of the President on the campaign trail. We have had 1 million illegal immigrants this calendar year alone come into the US.

The agency in charge of immigration is Department of Homeland Security, which runs the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and US Customs and Border Protection. They are tasked with preventing and prosecuting illegal immigration. They don't go to the Department of Justice for criminal indictments. There were about 2 million illegal immigrants into this country last year, because the Biden Administration does not seek to enforce the law.
Failure to uphold the law is grounds for impeachment

Good luck. Lol

Failure to uphold the law is grounds for impeachment

Good luck. Lol
Just wait until the Republicans gain a majority in the House and Senate. The Democrats set the bar pretty low. Payback will be a bitch.

Just wait until the Republicans gain a majority in the House and Senate. The Democrats set the bar pretty low. Payback will be a bitch.
Oh boy just wait. Lol

No. Because the white nationalist replacement theory theorizes that there is a "replacement" by an inferior ethnic group and whites are superior. It is not "white nationalist" to acknowledge that the Democrats are facilitating a change in demographics under their belief that the demographic shift will benefit them.
sounds like you are playing games.

No. Because the white nationalist replacement theory theorizes that there is a "replacement" by an inferior ethnic group and whites are superior. It is not "white nationalist" to acknowledge that the Democrats are facilitating a change in demographics under their belief that the demographic shift will benefit them.
Hey, if you believe this conspiracy theory nonsense, then man up and own it. Of course it's white nationalism. The notion that immigrants are automatic Democratic voters is nonsense. This is just pure xenophobia.

I don't even know what you're arguing. I've never said anything about 'policy'. It's the reality of the situation, not a policy that he has stated because he will deny it as you do, caused by the words of the President on the campaign trail. We have had 1 million illegal immigrants this calendar year alone come into the US.
How convenient, this leaves you free to pretend the Biden administration is responsible for illegal immigration without ever explaining how they do it. Brilliant cop out by the way.

Except within the constitutional limitations of freedom of the press, which you can see in each website's Terms of Service policy (including this one).
TBH, although they shouldn’t enjoy government protection, I believe a privately owned platform should be able to ban who they want. Conservatives complained about network news being dominated by the left for decades. That gave birth to talk radio and finally FoxNews. If Elon wouldn’t have stepped up, the right would’ve eventually came up with a platform of their own. If history is an indicator, ( Rush, FoxNews, and talk radio in general) the other half of the country would have a big platform as well.

TBH, although they shouldn’t enjoy government protection, I believe a privately owned platform should be able to ban who they want. Conservatives complained about network news being dominated by the left for decades. That gave birth to talk radio and finally FoxNews. If Elon wouldn’t have stepped up, the right would’ve eventually came up with a platform of their own. If history is an indicator, ( Rush, FoxNews, and talk radio in general) the other half of the country would have a big platform as well.

You know the left never owned the media. Stop pretending Faux Noise, OAN, Breitbart, the New York Post, and Washington Examiner do not count as media.

How convenient, this leaves you free to pretend the Biden administration is responsible for illegal immigration without ever explaining how they do it. Brilliant cop out by the way.
They are responsible for the simple reason that they are in charge of enforcement ...

Add to that the words that were said on the campaign trail, that resulted in an explosion of illegal immigrants at the border, and the fact that they eliminated a policy of stay in Mexico, that was working, YES they are responsible. For you to try and argue otherwise is comical.

Brilliant indeed.

You know the left never owned the media. Stop pretending Faux Noise, OAN, Breitbart, the New York Post, and Washington Examiner do not count as media.
Network news was notoriously left. As is in Bernie Goldbergs book “Bias”. It’s been evened up as you stated, but until about 30 years ago it wasn’t that way. The left still owns Hollywood and most social media. Thanks to the internet their lies and censorship no longer goes unchallenged.

They are responsible for the simple reason that they are in charge of enforcement ...

Add to that the words that were said on the campaign trail, that resulted in an explosion of illegal immigrants at the border, and the fact that they eliminated a policy of stay in Mexico, that was working, YES they are responsible. For you to try and argue otherwise is comical.

Brilliant indeed.

Aah yes the old it happened on their watch copout. I suppose if the stock market goes up that's all Biden's brilliance too? I won't wait.

In the meantime what words were said on the campaign trail and how did that contribute to migrants coming more than their troubles at home did?

Maybe the public needs to quit electing grown children as their electives? So that way we can start addressing real issues by adults and, rather than limit free speech, we can have public healthcare for all so that mental disorders don't continue to manifest themselves in individuals? Or is that too difficult to do?

So, a killer wrote a 180 page "screed" (which I can't find anywhere, and I'd like to read it, so I could know what the hell the guy was writing, rather than rely on the media to tell me what they think it says), and so NY Governor Hochul thinks that nobody should be allowed to talk about "replacement theory."
All we apparently get to know, though, is that the 180 pages consisted of racist memes and slurs, and that he repeatedly talked about "the great replacement" or something. We don't get to read it ourselves now. And, now Hochul wants to make it illegal to refer to any "replacement," which, of course, to Democrats means that nobody should be able to say that illegal immigration is a problem because it's changing American demographics quickly and unsustainably. If you say that, then it's a form of "replacement theory."
One can already see where this is going. They'll take a psycho's "manifesto" of a seriously mentally ill person who shot people in a tragic and horrid incident, and they'll overlay that on anything "conservative" or "right wing" (which nowadays is anything right of Mao, and that will be called "hate speech" which must be censored from the internet, lest someone act violently.
sick Sick SICK... weak ass rePUKElican talking point...
he was writing about killing black American people... any more questions...
turns out the bastard was a coward like most rePukes...
he went to kill old female black American people...
he was 18... he knew where the black 18-year-old black male American citizens were...
just like a f****ing coward rePuke bitch...
-peace
1653007020971.png

Take a look at these verified ones then. they're no better.

Hate speech is not "free" speech if it incites violence

Biden has faced heavy deserved criticism for his handling of the ongoing crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border
We could have 9 million border hoping illegals in the US by the end of this year. Democrats are inviting as many
illegals as possible to enter deliberately. Doing so with the expectation that fast tracking these illegals into
voting citizens because 80% will be voting Democrat as past exit voter polls suggest. In fact:

Years back a memo, co-authored by former Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri, was sent around to allies calling on Democrats to “refuse to offer any votes for Republican spending bills that do not offer a fix for Dreamers and instead appropriate funds to deport them.”

“If Democrats don’t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats’ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond,” reads the memo. “In short, the next few weeks will tell us a lot about the Democratic Party and its long-term electoral prospects.”

After all if illegals voted Republicans, Democrat governors would beg ICE to come to California, and New York State & demand their deportation. A bi-product of this Democrat effert is 'The Replacement Theory'

It was the 1965 law which changed America! LBJ didn't realize the Immigration & Nationality Act would be
Revolutionary. He was wrong. He was terribly wrong!
“This bill that we will sign today is not a revolutionary bill,” he said upon signing it. The president, like many other of the law’s supporters, sincerely believed that Europeans were most likely to take advantage of less stringent U.S. immigration policy.

'The Hart-Celler Act, so-called after its co-sponsors New York Congressman Emanuel Celler and Michigan Senator Philip Hart, opened the floodgates to new immigrants when it went into effect in 1968. But the vast majority of them didn’t come from Europe; they came instead from Latin America, Africa and Asia. In 1965, non-Hispanic whites comprised over 85 percent of the American population. Fifty years later, that portion is just 62 percent, and falling.'

Of all the countries in the world, The US is the most racist towards white people.
Look at all the government programs, television channels, special treatment, etc that other races get, reverse that and imagine what would happen? Absolute mayhem would ensue
Sure some people of every race are preferential to their own race, but no other race gets punished as hard as whites for the idiotic actions of a very, very small percentage of the total.

Last edited:

Interesting that not one racist word was written by this little cretin until less than a couple of months ago ?
Why not one word about race online from this punk until only a couple of months ago ?
Which interestingly came only after his plans for conducting a massacre at his nearly all white suburban Sesquahanna Valley High School were found out and had to be abandoned.
Exactly how could he conduct a racial massacre at a nearly all white High School could somebody tell me ?
And why are there no writings of his concerning problems he had with blacks at his lily white High School ?
How do you conduct a racial massacre at a high school that only contains 2% black scattered among hundreds of whites ?
It is obvious this little punk was a mass murderer in search of a cause and a place to happen.
How many people know that he actually showed up at this Tops store the day before the shooting, just to pose as a panhandler so he be insulted and told to get lost
It is obvious he went there ahead of time because not having any real problem with blacks, to be insulted and cultivate the needed anger in his heart for these people to carry out his cowardly deed.

sick Sick SICK... weak ass rePUKElican talking point...
he was writing about killing black American people... any more questions...
turns out the bastard was a coward like most rePukes...
he went to kill old female black American people...
he was 18... he knew where the black 18-year-old black male American citizens were...
just like a f****ing coward rePuke bitch...
-peace
He was? Did you read his screed?

I don't have to take your word for it, and I am certainly not going to take the word of CNN and the Washington Post. The reporters don't even investigate anymore. They just republish the going narrative. And, I am not a Republican, so save your idiotic insults.

Was he a Republican? How do you know?

Aah yes the old it happened on their watch copout. I suppose if the stock market goes up that's all Biden's brilliance too? I won't wait.
Yes, I'd credit policies that were in place if they caused the stock market to rise. If he placed them, then he would get credit.

That is like the actual definition of responsible for.
In the meantime what words were said on the campaign trail and how did that contribute to migrants coming more than their troubles at home did?
You can start here.

Yes, I'd credit policies that were in place if they caused the stock market to rise. If he placed them, then he would get credit.
There's that word policies again. You still haven't mentioned a single one or explained how it contributes to 'open borders'.

So you'd attribute economic changes to policies but not the border?

It's thus irrational fear of "thuh borduh" that in part drove the Buffalo killer to murder.

There's that word policies again. You still haven't mentioned a single one or explained how it contributes to 'open borders'.

So you'd attribute economic changes to policies but not the border?
Of course the border. Except with the border other than removing stay in Mexico, he also refuses to enforce the 'policy' on the books. Which is exactly why he gets the blame for the fiasco of the border crossings this and last year.

Here: POLICY

It's thus irrational fear of "thuh borduh" that in part drove the Buffalo killer to murder.
No clue what this even means but ok?

Back
Top Bottom