• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New video shows poll workers violating Georgia election law

Actually, that's incorrect. We DO have contradicting testimonial narratives and should rely on empiracle evidence to settle the claim one way or the other.

Empirical

Could you guys please present testimony from people who aren't chasing ghosts or stoned out of their minds? Please and thanks.

I have no idea where you guys came up with the idea that "because someone I agree with says so" is "proof" but it isn't.

You are describing Trump and his supporters.

What's being requested is an investigation into the origin and authenticity of the ballots that were pulled out and counted without any oversight.

That's what you're requesting.

That's not what Rudy is requesting in court or before the various legislators he's meeting with.

That's not what Trump is requesting when he demands he be named the President.

That's not what Jon diGenova is requesting when he calls for the execution of Chris Krebs.

That's not what Powell and Wood are requesting when they call for martial law.

That's not what Mark Levin is requesting when he is demanding state legislatures appoint pro-Trump electors to the Electoral College.

Depending on the outcome of that investigation there may be cause to call for overturning the election results.

Absent credible, persuasive, overwhelming evidence of massive voter fraud on a national scale, impacting each of the battleground states, this election will not be overturned.

It's over. And it's completely irresponsible to suggest otherwise.

Figured you would disagree.
Much like AE911T disagrees with the finding regarding the destruction of the towers on 9/11. Even today they are pushing for a new investigation.

The fraud conspiracy theory is just that. A theory. One with little to no merit. Time to move on. Trump lost.
Once more some liberal merely dismisses the claims of everyone that disagrees with them, makes some weak attempt at ridicule and then declares victory. It must be nice to live in the kind of world where that shit counts for something.

The proof that you're disputing is the result of the very investigation you're supposedly calling for. They did investigate. You just don't like the result.
Their "investigation" merely turned up a contradictory narrative. When you have two opposing narratives then you really should investigate to see which one is correct.

Let's say you're a cop that's been called to investigate a domestic violence matter. You have a complainant with visible injuries and their narrative is that the guy at the end of the driveway assaulted them. You question the guy and he says "She got drunk and fell over". Does that mean you take his word as truth and head off to your next call?

Once more some liberal merely dismisses the claims of everyone that disagrees with them, makes some weak attempt at ridicule and then declares victory. It must be nice to live in the kind of world where that shit counts for something.
You just described talk radio conservatism perfectly.

And you are completely oblivious to the irony.

Why wouldn't everyone who supports Biden declare victory when Trump and his allies are 1 - 42 in all of their frivolous lawsuits?

Why wouldn't everyone who supports Biden declare victory after every battleground state has certified its election results?

Why wouldn't everyone who supports Biden declare victory when the best witnesses Rudy and his allies can come up with is some crazy drunk lady, and a ghost hunter?

Why wouldn't everyone who supports Biden declare victory after Republicans like Gabriel Sterling stand up and clearly, thoughtfully, responsibly, and meticulously debunk all the stupid, insane conspiracy theories Q-Anon and 4chan nuts keep spinning?

Why wouldn't everyone who supports Biden declare victory if the best Trump supporters can come up with is something like -- and I'm paraphrasing here, employing a bit of artistic license, inventing a parody, for the sake of comedic effect -- "Well, maybe if we squint our eyes really really hard we can see voter fraud."

Are you guys still going to go on about this AFTER the electoral college meets and selects Biden?

Are you guys still going to go on about this AFTER Congress counts the electoral college votes?

Are you guys still going to go on about this AFTER Biden is inaugurated too?

Are you guys still going to go on about this AFTER Biden finishes his term, four years from now?

Trump Lost.

Biden won.

Get over it.

What's being requested is an investigation into the origin and authenticity of the ballots that were pulled out and counted without any oversight. Depending on the outcome of that investigation there may be cause to call for overturning the election results.
What you are implying is the election official explanation of the "pulled out" ballots is not true. RudyG /Powell would need to show why their interpretation of the video is correct. They have not done so.

You are the one saying it's false. We could take it to court, just like those affidavits alleging voter fraud have gone. Tell me, how have those worked out?

Are you talking about the CCTV footage of the State Farm center where the election counting took place?

Is that a problem?

I voted against Obama - twice. He never "divided" me from anyone.

Trump did. He divided me from the Republican Party.
Interesting. I fired the Republicans in writing 2013. They were complicit in Obama’s transformation of America

Why wouldn't everyone who supports Biden declare victory when Trump and his allies are 1 - 42 in all of their frivolous lawsuits?

Why wouldn't everyone who supports Biden declare victory after every battleground state has certified its election results?

Why wouldn't everyone who supports Biden declare victory when the best witnesses Rudy and his allies can come up with is some crazy drunk lady, and a ghost hunter?

Why wouldn't everyone who supports Biden declare victory after Republicans like Gabriel Sterling stand up and clearly, thoughtfully, responsibly, and meticulously debunk all the stupid, insane conspiracy theories Q-Anon and 4chan nuts keep spinning?

Why wouldn't everyone who supports Biden declare victory if the best Trump supporters can come up with is something like -- and I'm paraphrasing here, employing a bit of artistic license, inventing a parody, for the sake of comedic effect -- "Well, maybe if we squint our eyes really really hard we can see voter fraud."

Are you guys still going to go on about this AFTER the electoral college meets and selects Biden?

Are you guys still going to go on about this AFTER Congress counts the electoral college votes?

Are you guys still going to go on about this AFTER Biden is inaugurated too?

Are you guys still going to go on about this AFTER Biden finishes his term, four years from now?

Trump Lost.

Biden won.

Get over it.

Biden cheated. We are going to stop him. Get over it.

Their "investigation" merely turned up a contradictory narrative. When you have two opposing narratives then you really should investigate to see which one is correct.

Let's say you're a cop that's been called to investigate a domestic violence matter. You have a complainant with visible injuries and their narrative is that the guy at the end of the driveway assaulted them. You question the guy and he says "She got drunk and fell over". Does that mean you take his word as truth and head off to your next call?
You trust the investigator to determine what happened based on all of the evidence available. You don't know every fact that they considered to arrive at that judgement. These are Republicans who are under a lot of pressure to find fraud right now, and they found squat.

From the article I've already linked in this thread:

The officials said the ballots seen in the video were in regular ballot containers -- not suitcases -- and they had been removed from their envelopes and processed while news media and election observers for the Republican Party and Trump campaign were present. The media and party observers were never told to leave because counting was over for the night, but they apparently followed workers who left once their job of opening envelopes was completed, the chief investigator for the secretary of state told Lead Stories. The observers were free to return at anytime, she said. Georgia law allows observers, but does not require them to be there for ballots to be counted, she said.
You answered a question that I am not asking. I asked if they were told the counting was done for the night.
I find it strange that all these observers would all decide to leave in the middle of the counting unless they were led to believe that it was done for the night.

No they were not mislead. They probably did misinterpret the fact that a vast majority of the workers were done for the night and started to file out.

From the previously linked article:

The officials said the ballots seen in the video were in regular ballot containers -- not suitcases -- and they had been removed from their envelopes and processed while news media and election observers for the Republican Party and Trump campaign were present. The media and party observers were never told to leave because counting was over for the night, but they apparently followed workers who left once their job of opening envelopes was completed, the chief investigator for the secretary of state told Lead Stories. The observers were free to return at anytime, she said. Georgia law allows observers, but does not require them to be there for ballots to be counted, she said.

Election workers known as "cutters" because their job was to open absentee ballot envelopes and verify ballots for eventual scanning and counting were dismissed for the night sometime after 10 p.m. on November 3, 2020, because their work for the evening had been completed
That explanation does not sound fishy to you?

You answered a question that I am not asking. I asked if they were told the counting was done for the night.
I find it strange that all these observers would all decide to leave in the middle of the counting unless they were led to believe that it was done for the night.

It doesn't matter. There is no requirement the observers be there.

And let's say that the poll workers told the observers to leave and they could prove it? It still doesn't matter. They are not going to overturn the election on this basis.

It's over. Put on your big boy pants and stop moping about the fact Trump is a loser and Biden won the election.

Try again next time.

It's hard to see voter fraud with your eyes closed.

You are Pandora, clutching at a vessel you do not understand.

There is no voter fraud in that video because there is nothing out of the ordinary in that video. The ballot process for the ballot counters involves two groups of people; the cutters (those that actually cut open the envelope and verify the ballot is good) and the scanners, who actually scan the ballots into the system.

The cutters finished their work and got done counting all the ballots. They then left, which the observers and press correctly noted that the counting was done for the night and they left. The scanning process then began with the already counted ballots being taken from their containers and scanned. Nobody "lied" and kept counting ballots; they were already counted and were just being scanned.

The cult screaming voter fraud whenever they witness something they don't know anything about has become commonplace this year. Earlier in the election a couple of MAGAts started screaming voter fraud at a news crew unloading their equipment. This is the same nonsense repackaged after the Dominion voting servers fell through, which itself was replacing the postal worker testimony when that fell through.

Back
Top Bottom