• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New video shows poll workers violating Georgia election law

Well, there's that one trump guy who voted for his dead mom.

That means all the republican votes should be thrown out, right?
OK... Lets redux the complete election. All of it

Your “proof” is no better than the testimonial evidence presented by Giuliani’s people. At best you have opposing testimonial accounts and that by itself warrants investigation to discover which account is accurate.

IF I claim the earth is round and you claim the earth is flat, we do not have opposing testimonial accounts and it does not need to be investigate to find which is correct

Your “proof” is no better than the testimonial evidence presented by Giuliani’s people. At best you have opposing testimonial accounts and that by itself warrants investigation to discover which account is accurate.

1. It depends on what you're asking for. If you are asking for Georgia's election to be overturned AFTER they've certified their election results, you're going to need overwhelming, credible, persuasive evidence of massive voter fraud. And you DO NOT have this here. In this case, you have debunked allegations of poll workers not following proper procedures. That's NOT the same as voter fraud, okay?

2. Gabriel Sterling's account of how the processes in Georgia occurred is important, in fact, MORE important than anything Rudy's crazy "witnesses" have to say.

You want GA officials and legislators to talk to the poll workers. Let them talk to the poll workers. But Rudy and Trump are not acting in good faith. They've made this clear dozens of times over the past few weeks. It's time to move on.

When all observers and workers are “sent home” because there will be no more work performed and then work actually is performed WITHOUT the observers that’s evidence of far more than an “irregularity”. It needs to be investigated.

Yeah. When they start out with the announcement that counting has stopped, and then resume counting when everyone has left, they're lying. I have no reason to believe all the ensuing "explanations". They lied from the outset.

Figured you would disagree.
Much like AE911T disagrees with the finding regarding the destruction of the towers on 9/11. Even today they are pushing for a new investigation.

The fraud conspiracy theory is just that. A theory. One with little to no merit. Time to move on. Trump lost.

I swear that I saw poll workers in Texas throw out 500,000 votes for Joe Biden in Dallas.

Wow, see how easy that was?

Except you're lying and I'm not.

The proof that you're disputing is the result of the very investigation you're supposedly calling for. They did investigate. You just don't like the result.

What's the difference?
More trumpist head explosions. That's enough for me.

Look I know you see smoke and all of your information sources are screaming fire.

But it's really just a bunch of smoke bombs they themselves have thrown. There is no fire.

It just sucks you'll never turn on them for lying to you. You'll tear the country apart first.

More trumpist head explosions. That's enough for me.

Look I know you see smoke and all of your information sources are screaming fire.

But it's really just a bunch of smoke bombs they themselves have thrown. There is no fire.

It just sucks you'll never turn on them for lying to you. You'll tear the country apart first.
You sound young, I may be wrong however. But it seems you completely forgot about 2008-2016. Barack Obama divided America. Trump just mended the fences

OK... Lets redux the complete election. All of it

This isn't going to happen. We are not redoing the election because Trump is a sore loser and Trump supporters believe in crazy conspiracy theories.

Suck it up and try harder next time.

IF I claim the earth is round and you claim the earth is flat, we do not have opposing testimonial accounts and it does not need to be investigate to find which is correct

Oh, I don't know. Certainly there are some people out there that would provide a "sworn affidavit."

Apparently, that's all you need to "prove" anything. This is why, despite all the world declaring that there is no proof of fraud, Republicans keep referring only to "sworn affidavits" of a few obviously partisan sheep.

Last edited:
Prove it.

I don't have to, you made the claim.

Let me be clear: I mentioned a video that depicts something other than what you want to believe. Not one of you tried to find the footage I was talking about, you just called me names and ganged up on me. I don't trust you.

You sound young, I may be wrong however. But it seems you completely forgot about 2008-2016. Barack Obama divided America. Trump just mended the fences

Obama did not divide America because he publicly opined that maybe cops should not have a license to kill and maybe should employ a little more discretion when pulling the trigger.

That's on YOU.

YOU are the one that has a problem if you think cops should be given every benefit of the doubt when it comes to shooting black people.

YOU are the one who can't get over the fact you had a black man as your leader.

Must have been the black in him making white people feel scared, huh?

Republicans divided America and when neo-Nazis and white supremacist began showing up at Trump's 2016 rallies you people should have pulled your heads out of your asses and recognized what you made of yourselves. The fact that this "division" began when Republicans and moron conservatives began pushing the lie that Obama was just an African Muslim just doesn't compute at all, does it?

And the historical record shows that Trump is the most polarizing:

In addition to coming in last in the overall greatness rating, President Trump was ranked by our surveyed experts as the most polarizing of all presidents.

gs-03202018-peppg-fig-1.png

Oh FFS.

Trump mended exactly nothing. He has stoked division his entire presidency.

I don't have to, you made the claim.

You are the one saying it's false. We could take it to court, just like those affidavits alleging voter fraud have gone. Tell me, how have those worked out?

Let me be clear: I mentioned a video that depicts something other than what you want to believe.

Are you talking about the CCTV footage of the State Farm center where the election counting took place?

Actually, that's incorrect. We DO have contradicting testimonial narratives and should rely on empiracle evidence to settle the claim one way or the other.

I have no idea where you guys came up with the idea that "because someone I agree with says so" is "proof" but it isn't.

I voted against Obama - twice. He never "divided" me from anyone.

Trump did. He divided me from the Republican Party.

1. It depends on what you're asking for. If you are asking for Georgia's election to be overturned AFTER they've certified their election results, you're going to need overwhelming, credible, persuasive evidence of massive voter fraud. And you DO NOT have this here. In this case, you have debunked allegations of poll workers not following proper procedures. That's NOT the same as voter fraud, okay?

2. Gabriel Sterling's account of how the processes in Georgia occurred is important, in fact, MORE important than anything Rudy's crazy "witnesses" have to say.

You want GA officials and legislators to talk to the poll workers. Let them talk to the poll workers. But Rudy and Trump are not acting in good faith. They've made this clear dozens of times over the past few weeks. It's time to move on.
What's being requested is an investigation into the origin and authenticity of the ballots that were pulled out and counted without any oversight. Depending on the outcome of that investigation there may be cause to call for overturning the election results.

Back
Top Bottom