• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New "Pillow Guy" Conspiracy Theory

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Mike Lindell's new conspiracy theory: Fox News "invited" Dominion lawsuit in order to fire Lou Dobbs

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has a new conspiracy theory about the 2020 presidential election.

The pillow executive told Real America's Voice host Steve Bannon that he believes Fox News secretly "invited" a lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems as an excuse to fire Fox Business host Lou Dobbs and stifle discussion about the election.

"I still believe Fox said, 'Hey, come and sue us quick, so we can fire Lou Dobbs,'" Lindell explained.

How this man got himself into the national picture in such a big ways is beyond my ability to understand. Then again, anyone becoming a vocal supporter of Trump is bound to gain attention. How often does ignorance takes center stage? Only when an ignorant man such as Trump becomes president. It attracts all the other ignorant people that seek attention.

How this man got himself into the national picture in such a big ways is beyond my ability to understand. Then again, anyone becoming a vocal supporter of Trump is bound to gain attention. How often does ignorance takes center stage? Only when an ignorant man such as Trump becomes president. It attracts all the other ignorant people that seek attention.

Understanding begins by looking at his Trumper audience. Ignorance & Duning-Kruger is a fatal combination, in a pandemic. Need we say more?

The operative word from Lindell is "believes". Many people believe in something that is not supported by facts or evidence.

What a loon. His Cyber Symposium was a failure. He had to come up with something different to take away from his failures.

The operative word from Lindell is "believes". Many people believe in something that is not supported by facts or evidence.

What a loon. His Cyber Symposium was a failure. He had to come up with something different to take away from his failures.

I place Lindell firmly in the ‘any free publicity is good for business’ camp. Selling cloth bags filled with foam rubber chunks for $30 (and up) per piece has made him rich. I expect him to keep adding more products to his direct factory to market business(es) and laughing his ass off at how many fools believe that they are saving big bucks buying his ‘made in the USA’ junk.

That boy needs to lay off the loony juice.

I place Lindell firmly in the ‘any free publicity is good for business’ camp. Selling cloth bags filled with foam rubber chunks for $30 (and up) per piece has made him rich. I expect him to keep adding more products to his direct factory to market business(es) and laughing his ass off at how many fools believe that they are saving big bucks buying his ‘made in the USA’ junk.
Have not purchased any of his products. Don't plan to buy his junk
More he talks the more I just laugh at the people who believe him. best pillow / mattress cover ever.:ROFLMAO:
Will be interesting to see how the Dominion law suit turns out.

Have not purchased any of his products. Don't plan to buy his junk
More he talks the more I just laugh at the people who believe him. best pillow / mattress cover ever.:ROFLMAO:
Will be interesting to see how the Dominion law suit turns out.
His pillows seem like an amazing product to someone who has only ever purchased bottom-tier Wal-Mart pillows for $4.99.

His pillows seem like an amazing product to someone who has only ever purchased bottom-tier Wal-Mart pillows for $4.99.
Could be. but not everything is what it "seems".

What did become of those packets of computer info he screamed about?

Oh ya

Epic BS

Of course what Lindell presented was Epic BS. That is all he has got.
And he charged folks to attend that 2 day election butt hurt fest. A fool and his money soon parted🙄.

How is this "hard to understand"? This is 2021. Of course Pillowhead became worshipped by tens of millions of Trumpists.

Elvis doesn't want to leave the building

Back
Top Bottom