• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Netanyahu Slams U.S. Student Protests: ‘Reminiscent Of What Happened In German Universities In The 1930s’

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You either lack self awareness or are dishonest. Your exchanges with me and others prove the opposite, so I don't know what's worse.
Self-awareness? Quite ironic coming from the person who thinks that him defending calling Jews liars is not insanely racist.

When you (and @ElChupacabra who provides moral support for your statements) attempt to separate Jews as less believable than non-Jews, when you use a claim that Jews are allowed to lie in an argument, then yes, you and @ElChupacabra promote a mentality that resembles that of the 1930s in Europe. I don't think one could find a better example.
:ROFLMAO:

No my post that you quoted was about the pro Hamas protesters. Please try and keep up.
Actually this is what you responded to:

Asking your country not to fund the mass slaughter of innocents does not make one a Nazi.

Now, either you can apologize for your mistake, or you can double down and set your last post in stone as a blatant lie for everyone to see.

There's no indiscriminate killings, the tens of thousands of innocents is a Hamas figure, …
And AP, Reuters, BBC, etc., have been publishing fake pictures/videos and firsthand reports of the death/destruction in Gaza and the West Bank, right?
.. and I was talking specifically about harassing Jews
You were asserting that those protesting against the indiscriminate killings of tens of thousands of innocent Palestinians are antisemitic.
so one has to wonder why you're so up in arms against someone opposing antisemitism.
Again, you weren’t voicing an opposition to antisemitism. You were dishonestly labeling people protesting against Netanyahu’s ongoing war crimes.

Self-awareness? Quite ironic coming from the person who thinks that him defending calling Jews liars is not insanely racist.
Bye bye Alice!

tumblr_nbaskjmYMp1rwfctbo1_640.gif

Bye bye Alice!
So you don't think defending an argument claiming Jews are liars by culture so to promote denial of atrocities against them is insanely racist.

It's good to know where people's hearts are, do you have any other hysterical racist nonsense you wish to share with us about other minorities?

And AP, Reuters, BBC, etc., have been publishing fake pictures/videos and firsthand reports of the death/destruction in Gaza and the West Bank, right?
Your numbers are still Hamas numbers.
You were asserting that those protesting against the indiscriminate killings of tens of thousands of innocent Palestinians are antisemitic.
People who harass Jews for being Jews are pretty much antisemitic, anything else is your sad injections and strawman arguments due to not being able to handle losing this argument.

"There is no evidence that the terrorists are lying".
In fact there is, when their rocket hit a hospital in Gaza and they tried to blame Israel and claimed that over 500 were killed immediately after the missile exploded so, shockingly, Hamas has no credibility.
Read the article.

Now the question for you is whether you've been called anti-Palestinian, because if not then I win the "Those Who Don't Agree With Me Are [Insert discriminatory group here]" contest. I guess I'll need to brush up on my 1930s European mentality vis a vis all sorts of minorities just to make sure I cover all the bases.
;)

So you don't think defending an argument claiming Jews are liars by culture so to promote denial of atrocities against them is insanely racist.

It's good to know where people's hearts are, do you have any other hysterical racist nonsense you wish to share with us about other minorities?
Our exchange has inspired me to work on being a self hating Latino just to make sure I'm hysterically racist to all races, creeds, religious groups etc. Stay tuned...though on second though, you probably shouldn't be engaging with those you've called promoters of anti-Semitism; it doesn't make much sense.

304e72c20450c514d52e329994d124ae.gif

just because you can't cope with the fact that you've been proven wrong by a source doesnt make you correct
I wasn't aware I was expected to take whatever article someone writes on the internet as the given truth.
Terrorists are lying, imagine that. Your attempt to depend on organizations the like of ISIS for credibility is ridiculous and should be rightfully called out as such. Deal with it.

Our exchange has inspired me to work on being a self hating Latino just to make sure I'm hysterically racist to all races
Good luck buddy. Though I doubt you'd ever promote this hateful nonsense against other minorities the way you did against Jews.
Posting some article claiming that Jews are permitted to lie and using it in an argument to why they shouldn't be believed in claims of atrocities against them is insanely racist and honestly quite evil.

maybe you didnt read it?
I still do not regard it as the God-given truth that you do due to your apparent agenda to legitimize the credibility of Islamist terror groups.
Islamist terrorists lie. ISIS lie. Hamas lie. Al-Qaeda lie. I can go on. Attempting to treat their words as credible is pathetic.

I still do not regard it as the God-given truth that you do due to your apparent agenda to legitimize the credibility of Islamist terror groups.
Islamist terrorists lie. ISIS lie. Hamas lie. Al-Qaeda lie. I can go on. Attempting to treat their words as credible is pathetic.

Israel always tells the truth? :ROFLMAO:

Israel always tells the truth? :ROFLMAO:
Israel has nothing to do with you blindly believing anything a genocidal Islamist terror group has to say.

Israel has nothing to do with you blindly believing anything a genocidal Islamist terror group has to say.

😆

As expected you didn't answer my question. Does Israel always tell the truth, yes or no?

😆

As expected you didn't answer my question. Does Israel always tell the truth, yes or no?
Does the UK always tell the truth? Same answer, and they both got nothing to do with how you blindly accept anything a genocidal Islamist terror group throws at you.

I still do not regard it as the God-given truth
It runs counter to your narrative so you wouldnt even consider it
that you do due to your apparent agenda to legitimize the credibility of Islamist terror groups.
i wasnt aware everything cited in that paper was directly from the mouth of terror groups. probably because it wasnt and you, again, cannot cope with that
no ones saying Isis, Hamas, or al qaeda dont lie

let's not act the the idf or israeli government dont lie though

no ones saying Isis, Hamas, or al qaeda dont lie
That's the essential basis of your claims that Hamas-given numbers should be viewed as accurate whether you recognize it or not.

OMG - are undergrads burning the Reichstag yet? 🧐

Both you and Netenyahu need to sit this one out

Back
Top Bottom