• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Need for Special Counsel in Biden Case Has Grown Urgent

There's no point of having a special counsel. There's already an investigator investigating the case. Republicans just want to try to replicate the Trump investigation to use for headlines. Too bad this isn't even about Joe.
That's a great example that just highlights the point. Four years ago, Democrats would have laughed at that statement. Judiciary committee Biden would have strongly advocated having a special council take on the case - separating it from the justice department. The president exercises significant influence over the DOJ - as argued by Democrats! How can the public have any confidence in the outcome under the Biden DOJ?

He isn't trying to influence anything to do with the investigation...there is no need for a special counsel....this isn't Trump we are talking about
Which is exactly why Rosenstein appointed Mueller. Trump was already interfering with the DOJ even early in his presidency. Firing the guy (Comey) who is investigating Trumps connections with Russia is major interference. I don't anything even slightly resembling this in the Delaware case.

Which is exactly why Rosenstein appointed Mueller. Trump was already interfering with the DOJ even early in his presidency. Firing the guy (Comey) who is investigating Trumps connections with Russia is major interference. I don't anything even slightly resembling this in the Delaware case.
You don't 'see' anything in the Delaware case. Or the laptop case. Nothing. And on the flip side, President Biden clearly lied. His supporters lied. He even got a bunch of 'former intelligence officials' to lie about the laptop. His administration has dodged and weaved around questions. It's arguably much worse than what Trump did.

You don't 'see' anything in the Delaware case. Or the laptop case. Nothing. And on the flip side, President Biden clearly lied. His supporters lied. He even got a bunch of 'former intelligence officials' to lie about the laptop. His administration has dodged and weaved around questions. It's arguably much worse than what Trump did.
That's not what I said. I said I don't see anything unethical going on with the investigation that warrants a special prosecutor.

What Trump did? Which time? Even if Biden took some kind of bribe, and that would be bad, planning and executing a failed coup would always be worse.

Do you think the Trump-appointed USA/prosecutor is tanking the investigation for some reason?

It'll never happen. Biden is not only a Democrat but also DEEPLY establishment and if he is found to have done anything inappropriate it risks opening up a Pandora's Box of questions and concerns about abuses across the entire global political system. It's the same reason that Clinton will never be held accountable for anything she did.
You’re probably right about this…and then some people wonder why many are turned off by their crooked double standards and elect outsiders.

Last edited:
You’re probably right about this…and then some people wonder why many are turned off by their crooked double standards and elect outsiders.
Trump was a symptom of the problem, not the problem itself.

This thread is gonna be a who's who of a certain type of Republican. I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• HunterLaptop.JPG
    HunterLaptop.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Hunter.JPG
    Hunter.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 0
  • HunterBike.JPG
    HunterBike.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 0
In spite of the leftist propaganda media burying it for a year and 1/2 after the election.

Yes. It is time.

Does this mean Joe's served his purpose for the Democratic Party, and that's why all the media is talking about it now?

It's odd how CNN et al.. called it “Russian disinformation” for so long.... As if they were helping in the Coverup ??....

Many think they did that, parroted the lying talking points of the Democratic Party, to help get Joe elected.

The Left isn't liberal - Democrats and Progressives don't get to call themselves liberal anymore. Y'ain't.

And, to suggest that Biden doesn't have a cult following, I mean, come on. Only a cult could look past his evident dementia and abject confusion and see the "adult in the room" y'all claim to see.

It's not just about Biden's son doing something wrong. It's about The Big Guy, Joe Biden, and HIS cut of the deal, and what Hunter AND Joe were up to in Ukraine and in China.

Naturally, there must be an investigation first. But, the rational side of this discussion doesn't presume guilt, like the anti-Trump side did for five solid years. Y'all didn't wait for investigations. Y'all knew he was guilty before he even took office. The Cult was one of "Orange Man Bad."
We love trump cult tears and sore losing, my friend. Keep it up :)

LOL I remember the days when you guys were calling for Comey to be fired for ****ing over Hillary

Does this mean Joe's served his purpose for the Democratic Party, and that's why all the media is talking about it now?
I've heard that theory - He's outlived his usefulness.

So the "crooked double standard" is Biden left in place the guy appointed by Trump who has an ongoing and very active investigation into Hunter Biden?

Interesting analysis! 🤪

The article says the investigation is in very capable hands. Why would another counsel be necessary?
Because it's better to have a federal investigation.

Trump was a symptom of the problem, not the problem itself.
Indeed. Trump didn't cause the problem, the problem being present a long time before he arrived 'on scene', but called it out, rightfully so, no on else was, and for calling it out, the left, which includes the DNC, democrats, liberals, progressive and their media political propaganda accomplices, have appointed themselves on the 'Destroy Trump At All Costs' mission, not having the insight and self-awareness that such a mission would damage themselves, as is witnessed by their falling trust and credibility polling results.

All the falling trust and credibility polling results are nothing more than self-inflicted damage, by their own choices; their own political rhetoric choices, their own reportage choices, and their own editorial choices. They've got no one else to blame for the choices they've made.

With the reportage choices and their editorial choices the media have made, it's kinda hard to consider them as 'friends' of the electorate. I suspect that they never really were friends of the electorate.

So the "crooked double standard" is Biden left in place the guy appointed by Trump who has an ongoing and very active investigation into Hunter Biden?

Interesting analysis! 🤪

Interesting leap... I hope you didn't hurt yourself.

Back
Top Bottom