• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nearly 180 Democrats join call to end House fetal-tissue probe

They did nothing wrong, they were simply covering the cost if their donations. ....Lol

If they did nothing wrong why did they change their policy?

Yeah, they did nothing wrong but they changed their policy and their chief buyer removed reference to baby parts for sale on their website. It's amazing to see liberal cognitive dissonance in action.

Riiight. I take it you're one of those people who thinks you can harvest organs from a fetus and transport them for research at the price of a game of thrones season on blu-ray.
I take it you're one of those people who thinks price makes this ghoulish practice any less abhorrent and evil. .

Ummm...how?

Yeah, right?

"They cut babies up, suck them from the womb and then pick over their carcasses for the good parts they can charge money for but don't you dare call it a mill!" .... :roll:

Because sometimes public perception matters more than reality.

You, also, must believe you can make profit by harvesting fetal tissue, and transporting it for the price of a game of thrones season on blu-ray.

Public perception never mattered before. PP has a entire Political party and a sympathetic media to shape public perception.

Besides, the perception to their decision to stop selling baby parts is that they were doing something wrong all along.

Its why the investigations need to continue

You see video of a bunch of dead babies on tables and people picking through them for serviceable organs and it becomes hard to forget... if you have a soul, anyway.

So quit pretending like "profit" was ever your objection.

Public perception never mattered before. PP has a entire Political party and a sympathetic media to shape public perception.

Besides, the perception to their decision to stop selling baby parts is that they were doing something wrong all along.

Its why the investigations need to continue

The investigations would never be enough. They could investigate for the next hundred years and find nothing, and you still wouldn't be satisfied. Because your objection was never about the alleged profiting in the first place. Your objection is the same as every other anti-choice person out there, but people clucking about this non-scandal are just being dishonest about it.

Or do you mean to tell me that you're perfectly fine with harvesting baby organs as long as they aren't reimbursed?

So quit pretending like "profit" was ever your objection.

Funny how I said nothing about profit in that statement but you decided to stick that in there as if picking through dead babies for organs isn't a valid reason to object to Planned Parenthood practices. :roll:

Funny how I said nothing about profit in that statement but you decided to stick that in there as if picking through dead babies for organs isn't a valid reason to object to Planned Parenthood practices. :roll:

Thats what these investigations are about. Alleged profiting off dead babies. Which didn't happen.

The investigation will end after the election. Both parties get too much free mileage on it.

The left uses this to whip its supporters in line claiming it's the first step in abolishing abortions and force woman back to the kitchen to make sandwiches.

The right whips it's supporters in line claiming PP is a baby execution plant were workers pick over the fetus for usable parts like hyenas over a fresh kill.

After the election this will get swept away, until the next cycle that needs a boost.

Thats what these investigations are about. Alleged profiting off dead babies. Which didn't happen.

That would be illegal, and should be investigated. But I said nothing about profit, only that they run a baby organ mill, which they do.

Only if PP shuts down first.

Those people (PP) are beneath contempt. In a decent society they would be rounded up and shot.

That rounding up and shooting might be more difficult than you think. I'm really not worried, it's always empty talk with you bible-thumpers.

The organs they harvest from those unborn they kill. You know, those unborn they can't even bring themselves to say are human.

Waste not want not.

That would be illegal, and should be investigated. But I said nothing about profit, only that they run a baby organ mill, which they do.

I already described the difference between a "mill" and what PP does. The closest analogue I can think of are the so-called "puppy mills" where dogs are bred in mass quantities (and awful conditions) specifically to be sold for profit. This isn't true of PP. Nobody is lining up rows of constantly-pregnant women to take fetuses for harvest. (And no profit was being made.)

I suppose we could go with the literal definition of mill. Were they grinding fetuses into a powder or dust? Because if they were doing that, then I'll retract my objection and they were, in fact, a mill.

You're right, profit would have been illegal. And it was investigated. Nothing came up. Because the reimbursement amounts were ludicrously low to ever be in the same universe as making profit.

Last edited:
Medical knowledge can be advanced via such a harvest. Better that than tossed in a bin.

Harvesting the organs of your victims is pretty sick.

You beat me to it.

It reminds me of my countrymen's skin and gold teeth "harvested" by the SS in the Nazi death camps.

Nothing will change my perception that PP is mainly an abortion mill, with other services added as a cover up to make their primary mission easier for the Americans to swallow.

I hate Planned Parenthood.

You see video of a bunch of dead babies on tables and people picking through them for serviceable organs and it becomes hard to forget... if you have a soul, anyway.

if you have no soul, or if you understand how easy it is to doctor videos, then they don't affect you so much.

if you have no soul, or if you understand how easy it is to doctor videos, then they don't affect you so much.

So you are going for the fake fetus excuse? You should post that in the conspiracy theory forum.

Indeed. But surely you're aware of the viewpoint that these aren't victims because they aren't people.

You beat me to it.

It reminds me of my countrymen's skin and gold teeth "harvested" by the SS in the Nazi death camps.

Nothing will change my perception that PP is mainly an abortion mill, with other services added as a cover up to make their primary mission easier for the Americans to swallow.

I hate Planned Parenthood.

Of course you think that abortion is their "primary mission." Because to you, they're baby killers and you'll always assume the worst about baby killers.
Do you include in "medical knowledge" how to kill "fetuses" faster to increase the PP cash flow?

Fetal tissue harvest loses money for PP. If their primary goal were to kill as many babies as possible, then they'd stop bothering with that part and just chuck them all in the nearest trash can.

So you are going for the fake fetus excuse? You should post that in the conspiracy theory forum.

So, you buy the idea that PP is cutting up fetuses and selling the parts much like junkyards cut up old cars? Really?

Back
Top Bottom