• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NCAA Basketball 2022-23 season

Big Ten down to 2 teams. Good possibility none make it to sweet sixteen. Trace Jackson-Davis will have another monster game for Indiana to advance.

No more #1 seeds. Wow.

i was sweating that one out. i still have a perfect bracket!!

I mean holy cow FAU. Keep going.
Kansas, Tennessee, and Purdue all fell to them - amazing.

My bracket is shot to hell at this point. I'm betting UConn takes it. No money on that though - feels like you'd be crazy to bet on any team this year.

Kansas, Tennessee, and Purdue all fell to them - amazing.

My bracket is shot to hell at this point. I'm betting UConn takes it. No money on that though - feels like you'd be crazy to bet on any team this year.
Purdue lost to FDU, not FAU.

#3 Gonzaga is currently getting stomped by #4 Connecticut. If that finishes like that and tomorrow if Texas loses to Miami... The final 4 will have no #1, #2 or #3 seeds in it.

#3 Gonzaga is currently getting stomped by #4 Connecticut. If that finishes like that and tomorrow if Texas loses to Miami... The final 4 will have no #1, #2 or #3 seeds in it.

Only 2 power 5 conference teams in the elite 8. Wow. And they play each other tomarrow.

Colleges sports has been destroyed.

I don't following college basketball... But I'll watch some of March Madness...

Years ago when the Big East basically broke up most people seemed to think they would never be heard from again..

But UConn will probably be the favorite in the Final 4 this year... Right?

What they did to the Zags last night was hard to believe...

I don't following college basketball... But I'll watch some of March Madness...

Years ago when the Big East basically broke up most people seemed to think they would never be heard from again..

But UConn will probably be the favorite in the Final 4 this year... Right?

What they did to the Zags last night was hard to believe...

The Big East basically has not been heard of.
One and done along with transfer portals has killed the game. It is no longer watchable unless you like total instability and never building a relationship with the players for your school.

Florida Atlantic or San Diego St wlll play for a Championship. Unreal!

The increased parity adds to intrigue.
Only 2 power 5 conference teams in the elite 8. Wow. And they play each other tomarrow.

Colleges sports has been destroyed.

The Big East basically has not been heard of.
One and done along with transfer portals has killed the game. It is no longer watchable unless you like total instability and never building a relationship with the players for your school.

It freegin' happened. Wow! Final 4 is;

1 - 4 seed
2 - 5 seeds
1 - 9 seed

It freegin' happened. Wow! Final 4 is;

1 - 4 seed
2 - 5 seeds
1 - 9 seed

And only one power 5 conference team which is from the ACC. The power conference with the least bids.

Back
Top Bottom