• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NC GOP nominee for governor Mark Robinson: “I absolutely want to go back to the America where women couldn’t vote.”

So, he wants to go way, way back to how America was before about 1920... but perhaps he doesn't want to go all the way back to how America was before 1860, for some reason.

I wonder how he'd respond if someone pretended to start to agree with him, and said "I would also like to go back to earlier America, when women couldn't vote, and I could own you."

It's like you'll excuse anything if the person is in the cult.
It's as predictable these days as another well known member of the forum.

He's also in at #3. Good work!! How do these people do it? Get alerts whenever a MAGA is mentioned negatively?

Isn't this the same guy who likes to quote Hitler?

And remember, this is the guy that wants social change so much he thinks gay people are going to end us and are filth and trans people shouldn't exist.

This guy is a real piece of work. He's going to cause more losses for the GOP. I hope he keeps screaming his hate from the rooftops.

Ironic coming from a Black man. Has he no grasp of history?
Right. The era just before women got the vote was a heyday of the KKK, Jim Crow.

And what does women having the right to vote have to do with "real social change?" I guess he's alleging women hurt that fight, but history isn't on his side on that one. For starters, women voting is an amazing accomplishment of that 'social change' movement.

Ironic coming from a Black man. Has he no grasp of history?
He's probably being paid by some extreme RW dark money group to act this way. No ordinary man, black or white can be so bigoted and sickening.

Not even has DJT stooped all the way down to where this guy is. He will lose his race by 10 points minimum.

He's probably being paid by some extreme RW dark money group to act this way. No ordinary man, black or white can be so bigoted and sickening.

Disagree.

And remember, this is the guy that wants social change so much he thinks gay people are going to end us and are filth and trans people shouldn't exist.

You started a thread on this guy earlier today. Does every stupid thing he says need its own thread?

Nope. The man said what the thread title implied.
Then why didn't he put the entire statement in his title? Because it clarifies what he said. I thought liberals didn't like censorship? Oh yeah that was decades ago before the cancel culture reared it's ugly head.

I so not seeing him getting any black woman's vote here....what a creepy neanderthal.

He is also a Holocaust denier, in case anyone wasn't tracking that.

He also said he wouldn't have any qualms about killing his political opponents once he becomes governor and he ridiculed children who survived mass school shootings for wanting tougher gun control.

And there is a LOT more besides that...

I so not seeing him getting any black woman's vote here....what a creepy neanderthal.
he may at the churches that he goes to and preaches.

Then why didn't he put the entire statement in his title? Because it clarifies what he said. I thought liberals didn't like censorship? Oh yeah that was decades ago before the cancel culture reared it's ugly head.

Seriously????

You think the whole statement had some sort of positive spin or something? He thought he was being cute by choosing going back to women not voting and not addressing the whole black people swinging from tree thing, but the problem is that by not addressing it directly, he made himself look like a ****ing moron since by going back to women not voting, we would STILL have black people swinging from trees anyway, as all of that was happening at the same time and all.

The gop deserves all of this..

Good ****ing luck

And here we were thinking the GOP wanted to take us back to the 1950s. But that's just way too modern. Turns out the 1650s is what they're really aiming for.

1709780942047.png

What an ignorant asshole. The GOPs finest I guess.

Pssst should we remind blacks couldn’t vote either? He wants to go back to the KKK and lynchings? He’s not very smart

Pssst should we remind blacks couldn’t vote either? He wants to go back to the KKK and lynchings? He’s not very smart
He's a GOP darling though.

There is no clarification for this idiot and he’s also said some pretty anti semitic stuff too

You started a thread on this guy earlier today. Does every stupid thing he says need its own thread?
It's interesting that THAT guy is the leading republican for Governor in NC. He's not a random moron saying dumb shit. It matters that this is where the GOP is right now, and that he's got a good chance of winning. He crushed the competition in the GOP primary.

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 11.22.30 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom