• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBC firing former RNC chair Ronna McDaniel after 'on-air revolt' from anchors: report

Good. They should have never hired her in the first place.

Right.

Communist Chinese state media has no business risking viewers to the off-chance that Rona could actually offer an opinion that deviates ever so slightly from party doctrine.

democrats must be carefully rigid in their propaganda efforts.

Right.

Communist Chinese state media has no business risking viewers to the off-chance that Rona could actually offer an opinion that deviates ever so slightly from party doctrine.

democrats must be carefully rigid in their propaganda efforts.
Well...she did try to help Trump steal MI in 2020. There is that.

Not that a MAGA GQPer such as yourself gives a flying **** about that.

I think she certainly has a wrongful termination case. She didn't do anything that they weren't aware of when they hired her.

I suspect she will get paid for nothing.

I was thinking the same - hopefully she signed a 2 year contract and can stick NBCCP for her salary.

I was thinking the same - hopefully she signed a 2 year contract and can stick NBCCP for her salary.
I don't think NBC cares that much about her salary assuming she was in fact HIRED....a rarity in contemporary media where most of the on-air talent functions under the terms of a contract. None the less, I don't think NBC cares if it has to pay her off. ITS WORTH IT!

I think she certainly has a wrongful termination case.
I'd never heard of the OP's source. So....

Oh shit, nevermind. That was a story of her stepping down from the RNC..

Well...she did try to help Trump steal MI in 2020. There is that.

I see you get your information the democrat way - you just make shit up.

Ronna McDaniels bitterly hates Trump. It's why NBCCP hired her - as a faux "Republican" to trash Trump.

Not that a MAGA GQPer such as yourself gives a flying **** about that.

Should any person on TV be given an ideological test to ensure they are 100% loyal to the party? You need to make sure no information makes it to the public that doesn't serve the goal of absolute power for the party.

I think she certainly has a wrongful termination case. She didn't do anything that they weren't aware of when they hired her.

I suspect she will get paid for nothing.
I would imagine NBC has themselves covered. A probation period would be all they needed in their contract.

I was happy to see the team of daily presenters has some say in what the company does as a whole. CNN should take a lesson from this.

I don't think NBC cares that much about her salary assuming she was in fact HIRED
The way it works is a contract. They aren't "employees" but have a contractual relationship. I have no idea what the Chinese offered her to trash Trump on NBC, but the meltdown of the other little Goebbels is hilarious. Little Chucky Todd was on the floor in full temper tantrum.
....a rarity in contemporary media where most of the on-air talent functions under the terms of a contract. None the less, I don't think NBC cares if it has to pay her off. ITS WORTH IT!

Why is it worth it? Look, Ronna agreeing to be on Chinese State Media shows what a pile of shit she is - which we already knew. But why do you think keeping yet another Trump hating faux Republican off helps the cause of the party?

This makes perfect sense. How can NBC maintain it's purpose as the primary propaganda arm of the DNC if they allow a Republican on staff? The only way they could POSSIBLY maintain intellectual integrity is to protect EVERY aspect of the liberal progressive bubble they live in.
Seeing as how you're both an election denier AND an insurrectionist, your statement about NBC and "Republicans" is perfectly understandable.
After all, in the traitorous dictator-loving world you live in, good Republicans ARE election deniers and insurrectionists and you dream of the day Trump can order NBC shut down because they committed lese majeste.

I would imagine NBC has themselves covered. A probation period would be all they needed in their contract.

I was happy to see the team of daily presenters has some say in what the company does as a whole. CNN should take a lesson from this.

I'm sure the team made their opinions known before the announcement, but management didn't care.

That is why they went to the public, and got their way.

I'm sure McDaniel still gets a decent chunk of money for nothing.

NBC news will have new management soon.

Isn't there a more recognizable source than this? Maybe I don't get around much, but I've never heard of "alternet."

Alternet is a rabid Marxist hate site - I would think you would embrace it.

She pushed voter fraud allegation conspiracies with zero evidence.

She refused to condemn QAnon.

She openly mocked Fetterman for speech impediments as he recovered from a stroke.

No media outlet could hire her and maintain integrity, intellectual or otherwise.

Did she agree, formally, before hiring not to continue to push the Big Lie, admit the election was legit? Did she say she wouldnt legitimize QAnon?

If she's reneging on that now...get rid of her sure. But if they hired her knowing all that and didnt get it in writing, then what's wrong with them? Stupid.

LM[posterior]O!!!

Those MSNBC bloviators portray themselves as tough guys.

But in reality those little babies are s-n-o-w-f-l-a-k-e-s.

Any ideas different from theirs give them a mental breakdown.
BullShit. McDaniel is an election denier and a blatant liar. She participated in the fake elector's plot. We viewers of NBC/MSNBC don't have any interest of listening to a MAGAt complain about non-existent election fraud.

LM[posterior]O!!!

Those MSNBC bloviators portray themselves as tough guys.

But in reality those little babies are s-n-o-w-f-l-a-k-e-s.

Any ideas different from theirs give them a mental breakdown.

I think it's great to have the right/conservative view points on. Just not complicity with lies and nutcase orgs.

I see you get your information the democrat way - you just make shit up.

Ronna McDaniels bitterly hates Trump. It's why NBCCP hired her - as a faux "Republican" to trash Trump.
Yes the woman who actually dropped Romney as in Ronna Romney McDaniel from her name to satisfy Donald and who authorized payment of Donnie's legal bills just hates Donnie. Ah-huh

When you are willing to disavow your family name to satisfy the cult leader....your panties are down around your ankles.
Should any person on TV be given an ideological test to ensure they are 100% loyal to the party? You need to make sure no information makes it to the public that doesn't serve the goal of absolute power for the party.
That is not what caught up to McDaniel at NBC. The fact that she is name checked in the Trump DC Indictment for participation in that tom foolery is what got her. NBC Execs forgot it or possibly did not even realize it. Their News staffs reminded them.

Seeing as how you're both an election denier AND an insurrectionist, your statement about NBC and "Republicans" is perfectly understandable.
After all, in the traitorous dictator-loving world you live in, good Republicans ARE election deniers and insurrectionists and you dream of the day Trump can order NBC shut down because they committed lese majeste.
I know you are angry, but I dont think you can run around accusing other DP members of criminal activity. I dont plan on reporting you, but you might want to take that down.

Did she agree, formally, before hiring not to continue to push the Big Lie, admit the election was legit? Did she say she wouldnt legitimize QAnon?

If she's reneging on that now...get rid of her sure. But if they hired her knowing all that and didnt get it in writing, then what's wrong with them? Stupid.
Even if she did agree NBC knew she was a Trumpist shitbag. Caveat emptor.

The way it works is a contract. They aren't "employees" but have a contractual relationship. I have no idea what the Chinese offered her to trash Trump on NBC, but the meltdown of the other little Goebbels is hilarious. Little Chucky Todd was on the floor in full temper tantrum.
Then they should not have said she was hired. Employees are hired. Independent Contractors perform under terms of a contract, more often than not a personal services contract. in any event I don't think the NBC Execs care if they have to pay her the full extent of her contract. See below.
Why is it worth it? Look, Ronna agreeing to be on Chinese State Media shows what a pile of shit she is - which we already knew. But why do you think keeping yet another Trump hating faux Republican off helps the cause of the party?
Why....because Ronna is name checked in the Trump DC Indictment. Thats why.

Back
Top Bottom