• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBC firing former RNC chair Ronna McDaniel after 'on-air revolt' from anchors: report

beefheart

Ice Cream for Crow?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Good, she is a disgrace.

Former Republican National Committee (RNC) chair Ronna McDaniel is reportedly done at NBC News just days after she was hired, according to a breaking report.

Puck News correspondent Dylan Byers was first out with the news, tweeting that he had obtained insider information from NBC News confirming that the network was planning to announce McDaniel's firing after an internal meeting. McDaniel is reportedly speaking with her own legal counsel, suggesting the former RNC chief may attempt to sue NBC for wrongful termination.

Good, she is a disgrace.

Good. They should have never hired her in the first place.

Good, she is a disgrace.

She lasted what? 72 hours?

Ford's release of the Edsel comes to mind.

Bad boys, bad boys, bad boys......watcha' gonna do......watcha gonna do when they come for you....bad boys.....bad boys.

Told you guys they would dump her. The bad boys of NBC get face planted.

This makes perfect sense. How can NBC maintain it's purpose as the primary propaganda arm of the DNC if they allow a Republican on staff? The only way they could POSSIBLY maintain intellectual integrity is to protect EVERY aspect of the liberal progressive bubble they live in.

This makes perfect sense. How can NBC maintain it's purpose as the primary propaganda arm of the DNC if they allow a Republican on staff? The only way they could POSSIBLY maintain intellectual integrity is to protect EVERY aspect of the liberal progressive bubble they live in.
She pushed voter fraud allegation conspiracies with zero evidence.

She refused to condemn QAnon.

She openly mocked Fetterman for speech impediments as he recovered from a stroke.

No media outlet could hire her and maintain integrity, intellectual or otherwise.

Good, she is a disgrace.

I'm glad NBC is firing McDaniel.

I also won't be disappointed if McDaniel sues NBC and wins. Because it was stupid of NBC to hire her in the first place.

I'm glad NBC is firing McDaniel.

I also won't be disappointed if McDaniel sues NBC and wins. Because it was stupid of NBC to hire her in the first place.
It was a dumb move on their part. I agree there will be no tears if she sues and wins. Willful stupid should hurt.

She pushed voter fraud allegation conspiracies with zero evidence.

She refused to condemn QAnon.

She openly mocked Fetterman for speech impediments as he recovered from a stroke.

No media outlet could hire her and maintain integrity, intellectual or otherwise.
I totally get it. If you dsagree with someone then they have no business being in your vicinity. Some of their cooties might jump off and next thing you know YOU will be infected. We all learned that in 2nd grade.

I totally get it. If you dsagree with someone then they have no business being in your vicinity. Some of their cooties might jump off and next thing you know YOU will be infected. We all learned that in 2nd grade.
You are aptly demonstrating that you don't get it at all.

She wasn't a Republican .... She was Trumpster. NBC has a ton of Republicans on their payroll.... likely 3x the number of Democrats that work for Fox. But she had no value since the woman objectively lacked integrity.

NBC, by the way, is mainstream. MSNBC caters to Democrats, liberals and progressives.

There are several Republicans and ex-Republicans on MSNBC.

Michael Steele
Joe Scarborough
Nicolle Wallace
John Kasich
A dozen others.

I think Hugh Hewitt even had his own show on MSNBC. Not sure if he still does.

m

Good, she is a disgrace.

She didn't even last a full Scaramucci.

I think she certainly has a wrongful termination case.

Depends on her contract. For example, 'at-will' employment would be fine with hiring her one day and firing her the next for no reason. I think she likely WILL have a better contract than that, but just making the point about the normal law.

Back
Top Bottom