• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2021-22

Booker and Paul a combined 0-7 at the end of the first quarter.

I’m not shocked!

Luka with 12 pts, 3 ast, 8 reb in the 1st quarter

Mavs and Stars both playing a game 7 at the same time. The NBA has the worst scheduling
The NBA didn’t think the Mavs would make it to a game seven.

This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. I told Suns fans not to spend their money on this game. The Suns have literally quit.

Luka 27, Phoenix Suns 27

Suns booing their team in a game 7

Luka 27, Phoenix Suns 27

Suns booing their team in a game 7
I think the booing is justified when your team is down by 40.

Just for reference all 20 ESPN "experts" picked Phoenix

Screenshot_20220515-203257_Chrome.jpg

Mavs up by 42 heading into the 4th and the fans are leaving the building

I am looking forward to watching the Warriors sweep Dallas. Luca is a piece of shit.

I am looking forward to watching the Warriors sweep Dallas. Luca is a piece of shit.

There is only 1 piece of shit in the GSW vs DAL series and that is Draymond Green

Didn't you justify last year that the Suns made the right decision to draft Ayton over Luka?

Luka had more points than Booker, Paul, and Ayton COMBINED in game 7.

I would hang up the phone if the Suns offered to trade those three players for Luka.

Luka in the playoffs is averaging over 30 ppg. He's officially is on par with Michael Jordan and LeBron James.

Didn't you justify last year that the Suns made the right decision to draft Ayton over Luka?

I would hang up the phone if the Suns offered to trade those three players for Luka.

Luka in the playoffs is averaging over 30 ppg. He's officially is on par with Michael Jordan and LeBron James.

Didn't you say that Booker was better than Luka?

I wanted the Suns to draft Luca but I knew that wasn't gonna happen. Somebody else was arguing that Luca wasn't a good fit for the Suns. I argued that regardless of fit if you have a chance to get a mega superstar you grab him. The Suns just found out that without a mega superstar you don't have a chance.

Where were you when the Suns were down by 44 last night?
They stunk on ice! Oh well, that's sports! After game 5, they just wern't there.

Now that my Nuggets and Suns are out I'm done with the NBA. It's time to focus on the NFL. If you think my content was spot on in this forum you are in for a treat in the NFL threads.

They stunk on ice! Oh well, that's sports! After game 5, they just wern't there.
They didn't look great to me in the playoffs at all except game 5. It's too long of a season for an older CP3. Devin Booker didn't step up like I thought he would. Ayton disappeared and played like he's six feet tall. I feel like the rest of the teams in the playoffs are bigger and more athletic than the Suns. The Suns need to sign a mega star somehow or they won't have a chance going forward. There are just too many young up and coming teams like Memphis and the Pelicans.

Over the course of a 7-game series, Luka Doncic outscored 4th place MVP Devin Booker (218 to 164), outrebounded 7'0 Deandre Ayton (69 to 57) and outassisted Chris "Point God" Paul (49 to 40). Oh and he also had more steals than DPOY runner-up Mikal Bridges (15 to 9).

FS1xJJZWQAEdXBx.jpeg

Over the course of a 7-game series, Luka Doncic outscored 4th place MVP Devin Booker (218 to 164), outrebounded 7'0 Deandre Ayton (69 to 57) and outassisted Chris "Point God" Paul (49 to 40). Oh and he also had more steals than DPOY runner-up Mikal Bridges (15 to 9).

View attachment 67391085
It would probably be wise to place your bets on Luca winning the MVP next year.

The Warriors could very well win the whole enchilada.

My only problem with the team is Green, a POS if there ever was one.

Back
Top Bottom