• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2021-22

There is only 1 piece of shit in the GSW vs DAL series and that is Draymond Green
Being the villain is part of Draymond's game. Luca is great but he doesn't have to flex his muscles after every shot. I don't like the cocky players like Lebron or Luca. Give me Bird or Kobe all day over those putzes.

I'll take Kidd over Kerr any day player or coach
How many seasons before Kidd equals the championships Kerr has as a coach?

Because he'll never equal the ones he got as a player.

The Warriors could very well win the whole enchilada.

My only problem with the team is Green, a POS if there ever was one.
Need a tissue?

Being the villain is part of Draymond's game. Luca is great but he doesn't have to flex his muscles after every shot. I don't like the cocky players like Lebron or Luca. Give me Bird or Kobe all day over those putzes.
Is he flexing his muscles? More like pushing the pudge around. He's a great player, I wonder if he'll ever maximize it.

ROFL if you don't think Kobe or Bird were cocky. Bird was a legendary trash talker.

How many seasons before Kidd equals the championships Kerr has as a coach?

Because he'll never equal the ones he got as a player.

Playing 7th fiddle on a championship team isn't the same as being the 2nd best player on a championship team.

Playing 7th fiddle on a championship team isn't the same as being the 2nd best player on a championship team.
Kidd ever do this?

Kidd got 1, Kerr got 5

Does Kidd have any career NBA bests? Nope, but Kerr does (45.4% career 3 pt shooting percentage, best in NBA history).

Should we keep playing? Feels like your down 12 with 38 seconds left.

ROFL if you don't think Kobe or Bird were cocky. Bird was a legendary trash talker.
Trash talking is fine. It’s how Luca interacts with the fans that makes him a tool. After every made three he stares down the fans. He needs to act like he’s been there before.

Is he flexing his muscles? More like pushing the pudge around. He's a great player, I wonder if he'll ever maximize it.
He absolutely needs to hit the gym.

Luca right now is a mega superstar. I‘m pretty confident he’ll maximize his abilities.

Kidd ever do this?

Kidd got 1, Kerr got 5

Does Kidd have any career NBA bests? Nope, but Kerr does (45.4% career 3 pt shooting percentage, best in NBA history).

Should we keep playing? Feels like your down 12 with 38 seconds left.

ROFL that's the only thing Kerr has going for him and that's only because the NBA set the bar so low for career % at just 250 3 point attempts. Curry has attempted 5000 more 3 the Kerr did in his career.

I wanted the Suns to draft Luca but I knew that wasn't gonna happen. Somebody else was arguing that Luca wasn't a good fit for the Suns. I argued that regardless of fit if you have a chance to get a mega superstar you grab him. The Suns just found out that without a mega superstar you don't have a chance.

It looks like Ayton quit on his team.

That's not a good fit for any team.

ROFL that's the only thing Kerr has going for him and that's only because the NBA set the bar so low for career % at just 250 3 point attempts. Curry has attempted 5000 more 3 the Kerr did in his career.
And it only takes 16 wins to get a trophy (something Kidd the coach has never done). Don't like the NBA rules? Need a tissue?

Don't get me wrong, I love Kidd the player. I was on the score table during his HS championship. But as a person, he's not my favorite, and as a coach...

Get back to me when he's won something.

And it only takes 16 wins to get a trophy (something Kidd the coach has never done). Don't like the NBA rules? Need a tissue?

Don't get me wrong, I love Kidd the player. I was on the score table during his HS championship. But as a person, he's not my favorite, and as a coach...

Get back to me when he's won something.

He has done a hell of a job. The Mavericks are listening to him and tuned out Rick Carlisle.

Wished the Lakers kept him.

He has done a hell of a job. The Mavericks are listening to him and tuned out Rick Carlisle.

Wished the Lakers kept him.
Rick Carlisle was there 12 years(?). Let's see how long they listen to JK, Bucks dumped him after 4...

Doncic has taken over as the biggest crybaby in the league.
Starting so early Oct. 17 has turned out to be a mistake.

if Luka was on a rival team of mine i would HATE that smile after he scores.

How about the crowd shots after a basket?
Doncic uses his body to gain an angle edge.
They need one game on the road, normally the first.

He's very annoying. If he had muscles I wouldn't mind him puffing up after a score like he does. I hope Draymond kicks his ass.

Curry is a bit annoying with his shoulder shimmy.

Right now Butler and Tatum are my favorite stars left. They are both great and class acts.

That seemed to happen after his contract situation went south.

I think Monty saying the reason "it's internal" on why DA got so few minutes is because DA said "I can't pass it to myself".

DA didn't quit on the team, the FO did not give him a contract, he stopped getting passes from the guards.

The team quit on him.

I think Monty saying the reason "it's internal" on why DA got so few minutes is because DA said "I can't pass it to myself".

DA didn't quit on the team, the FO did not give him a contract, he stopped getting passes from the guards.

The team quit on him.
DA is more interested in playing video games than winning basketball games.

I said it last year and I'll say it again. He is a 7 footer who plays like a 6 footer. He didn't grow up playing tough physical basketball like many others. He's too soft and he has horrific hands.

It looks like Monty Williams isn't the great coach everybody thought he was. He was able to go far in the playoffs last year because the stars of the teams they played were missing. He does fine during the regular season when they play a different team each night. These teams are resting players and not making major adjustments. In a seven game series teams are adjusting but Monty is not. I'll admit I was mesmerized by their success during the regular season. Once I saw them play against the Pelicans I knew they were done. This was not the same team. Every team in the playoffs wanted to play the Suns. Nobody was afraid of them. There is a reason the Suns were 15th out of 16 amongst playoff teams in three point shooting attempts and foul shots. They didn't have a dominant player who could drive to the basket, suck the defenders in and then kick it out for a corner three.

Back
Top Bottom