• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Navy Pride and the word "liberal"

Originally posted by Navy Pride:
Wow you left wing whacko liberals (aps excluded) are having a great time huh? I really feel honored that you have given me my own thread.........Its pretty obvious that you bunch of losers have no life.....Your here 24/7.........I have and excuse I am retired.........

I really get a kick out of you left wing whacko Liberals.........Conservatives and Republicans are wiping the floor with you losers and you don't even know it.......

We control the Presidency, the Congress, most governorships and very soon the SCOTUS..........

You losers have 2 choices...you can stay pissed or get over it..............

I feel better now.........
I was wondering when you'd get your ass
down here, so I mean this from the heart,
this is for you big guy...

apology9ck4of.gif

Navy Pride said:
Wow you left wing whacko liberals (aps excluded) are having a great time huh? I really feel honored that you have given me my own thread.........Its pretty obvious that you bunch of losers have no life.....Your here 24/7.........I have and excuse I am retired.........

I really get a kick out of you left wing whacko Liberals.........Conservatives and Republicans are wiping the floor with you losers and you don't even know it.......

We control the Presidency, the Congress, most governorships and very soon the SCOTUS..........

You losers have 2 choices...you can stay pissed or get over it..............

I feel better now.........:lol: ;) :roll: :2wave:

Glad you feel better. We're all so proud that you have reached the 6th grade level of calling someone a loser.

By the way, Billo and I have excuses, too - we don't have jobs, either!

Orginally posted by Stace:
Glad you feel better. We're all so proud that you have reached the 6th grade level of calling someone a loser.

Stace, you like my Chinese?

Billo_Really said:
I was wondering when you'd get your ass
down here, so I mean this from the heart,
this is for you big guy...

apology9ck4of.gif

Thanks, I think................

Stace said:

I don't know about Billo but you should be making babies instead of wasting your time here...........Belay my last...........you might want to abort them.........:roll:

Originally posted by Navy Pride:
Thanks, I think................
No one can ever knock you for lack of passion.

Navy Pride said:
I don't know about Billo but you should be making babies instead of wasting your time here...........Belay my last...........you might want to abort them.........:roll:

Oh ho, your true colors come out. You're one of those dumbasses that thinks women should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, huh?

Why in the **** would I abort my own child? I have no reason to, I'm married and happily so. Been trying to conceive for over two years, you bastard. Bet you feel real big now, don't you?

Stace said:
Oh ho, your true colors come out. You're one of those dumbasses that thinks women should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, huh?

Why in the **** would I abort my own child? I have no reason to, I'm married and happily so. Been trying to conceive for over two years, you bastard. Bet you feel real big now, don't you?

Hey, I struck a nerve..........you do have some feelings, "shock and surprise"...........Maybe there is hope for you after all............

Navy Pride said:
Hey, I struck a nerve..........you do have some feelings, "shock and surprise"...........Maybe there is hope for you after all............

Oh yeah, real ****ing funny. If you had spent any time at all actually reading my posts, rather than trying to make blanket statements about liberals and throwing in **** about Clinton every chance you get, you would have figured that out already. Most everyone else has.

Billo_Really said:
Stace, you like my Chinese?

Good lord Billo, stop hitting on her. The girl is married.

Stace said:

****Hey Trace, don't know about Navy Pride, but I'm the one that not only believes that women should be barefoot and pregnant while preparing a meal in the kitchen for their hard working husbands', but they should stay out of politics altogether, and they shouldn't be permitted to vote until they can swear on the bible and prove that their PMS will not affect their decision making in the voting booth. Odds look to be stacked up against you here, dear.

KidTim

Kelzie said:

I think he's just trying to see if he's still got some moves left :doh

ptsdkid said:
****Hey Trace, don't know about Navy Pride, but I'm the one that not only believes that women should be barefoot and pregnant while preparing a meal in the kitchen for their hard working husbands', but they should stay out of politics altogether, and they shouldn't be permitted to vote until they can swear on the bible and prove that their PMS will not affect their decision making in the voting booth. Odds look to be stacked up against you here, dear.

KidTim

Not really. Everyone here knows that you're just a whiny punk ass kid who hasn't grasped what the concept of debating is. Or thinking for that matter. In fact, if I were Navy, I would be ashamed that you agreed with me. All the other conservatives are.

Originally posted by Kelzie:
Just seeing if I got the chops to make her cheat, my sweet.

ptsdkid said:
Stace said:

KidTim

Dude, how much more of a misogynist could you be?

Stace said:
Oh yeah, real ****ing funny. If you had spent any time at all actually reading my posts, rather than trying to make blanket statements about liberals and throwing in **** about Clinton every chance you get, you would have figured that out already. Most everyone else has.

You will be alright stace, you just need to quit drinking the liberal koolaid.....

Not really. Everyone here knows that you're just a whiny punk ass kid who hasn't grasped what the concept of debating is. Or thinking for that matter. In fact, if I were Navy, I would be ashamed that you agreed with me. All the other conservatives are.
Do it, Kel, do it. Beat his little bitchy ass.
He's nothing but redd's little dog bitch!

Billo_Really said:
Do it, Kel, do it. Beat his little bitchy ass.
He's nothing but redd's little dog bitch!

I would if he'd stop running like a whipped dog. I'd call him a *****, but that'd be an insult to the female gender.

I would if he'd stop running like a whipped dog. I'd call him a *****, but that'd be an insult to the female gender.
He does debate like a gazel, doesn't he.

ptsdkid said:
Stace said:

KidTim

Well, good for you. I feel sorry for any woman that knows you in real life. In the real world, however (i.e., the one that the rest of us live in), things don't exactly work that way. I suggest you read up a bit about women in the work force and about women gaining the right to vote. In fact, these days, many women earn more money than their husbands do. And not only do we carry and nurture the children, we're statistically smarter, as well, which means we are MORE qualified to debate politics than you could ever hope to be.

Navy Pride said:
You will be alright stace, you just need to quit drinking the liberal koolaid.....

Maybe y'all drink kool aid.....

I drink sweet tea.

Billo_Really said:
Just seeing if I got the chops to make her cheat, my sweet.

Not quite, sweetie. But you do put forth an admirable effort.

Originally posted by Stace:
Not quite, sweetie. But you do put forth an admirable effort.
Your husband must be one hell of a man to beat me out.

Billo_Really said:
Your husband must be one hell of a man to beat me out.

That he is. Had to have been right from the start....hell, I married him after we'd only been dating for a month and a half!! (though to be fair, we had known each other for a month and a half before we actually started dating.)

Back
Top Bottom