• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Navy Pride and the word "liberal"

Orginally posted by Kelzie:
Mmmmm sweet tea....
I've got a great new name for ptsdkid...........little redd!

He calls lots of people Liberals, but I think he has an excuse, so dont be too hard on him. The word Libertarian does sound a lot like the word Liberal, so it is very difficult for him to know the difference. Give the poor guy a break. :lol:

Billo_Really said:
I've got a great new name for ptsdkid...........little redd!

And this has what to do with sweet tea?

Kelzie said:
Mmmmm sweet tea....

Yet another reason why you should come cook for me, Kelz. Californians just can't make sweet tea the way us Suth'rn folk can. :mrgreen:

Originally posted by Stace:
Yet another reason why you should come cook for me, Kelz. Californians just can't make sweet tea the way us Suth'rn folk can
I like my tea man-style, no lemon, no sugar.

Stace said:
Yet another reason why you should come cook for me, Kelz. Californians just can't make sweet tea the way us Suth'rn folk can. :mrgreen:

Yeah, but my Grandma gave me her recipe. I'm just too lazy. :lol:

Billo_Really said:
I like my tea man-style, no lemon, no sugar.

I agree on the no lemon part, but no sugar? Are you NUTS?????

I agree on the no lemon part, but no sugar? Are you NUTS?????
It's not nuts, it's Man-tea!

Billo_Really said:
It's not nuts, it's Man-tea!

In the words of a certain California Valley Girl......what-ever.

In the words of a certain California Valley Girl......what-ever.
I'm a mans man, drinking manly tea in a manly way the way manly men drink them with other men...................... no wait.......

Billo_Really said:
I'm a mans man, drinking manly tea in a manly way the way manly men drink them with other men...................... no wait.......

The truth finally comes out......;)

The truth finally comes out......
What are you saying there, butch?

Damnit, now I have a craving for tea. :(

Billo_Really said:
What are you saying there, butch?

No need for me to say anything, Billo.....you said it all yourself just fine.

No need for me to say anything, Billo.....you said it all yourself just fine.
OK, fine.............you're fabulous, by the way.

Billo_Really said:
OK, fine.............you're fabulous, by the way.

And you, sir, are absolutely fabulous.

Stace said:
Not quite, sweetie. But you do put forth an admirable effort.

I wish you guys would make out someone else but on my thread.......get a room.....;)

Kelzie said:
Not really. Everyone here knows that you're just a whiny punk ass kid who hasn't grasped what the concept of debating is. Or thinking for that matter. In fact, if I were Navy, I would be ashamed that you agreed with me. All the other conservatives are.
I think this thread has missed my input, you know? I "married" (or was it a civil union) Navy Pride and PTSDKID yesterday when they defended each other. They're a perfect match for each other. Neither ever posts anything resembling facts or truth, and neither ever has the balls to admit they've been proven wrong.

Do you guys realize how many posts that I've written that have proven Navy Pride to be a liar? I even got suspended for calling him a liar DESPITE the fact that I was telling the truth.

One of the reasons that I respond to so many of his posts is that they are so outrageously wrong. I find it fun to consistently discredit him, show everyone how full of $hit he is and, more importantly, to drive him nuts. The amazing thing is that he seems to be so thick that he repeats the same bullshit over and over again despite being proven wrong. It's like he thinks if he writes it fresh another time maybe this time he will be right...wait...isn't that the definition of insanity?

More later....

Kelzie said:
Yeah, but my Grandma gave me her recipe. I'm just too lazy. :lol:

I dont like tea really sweet. I like the taste of the tea itself, and only slightly sweetened. What do you think of roibos tea?

danarhea said:
I dont like tea really sweet. I like the taste of the tea itself, and only slightly sweetened. What do you think of roibos tea?

It's funny that you ask, I just tried it last night. I really like it. I'm on something of a tea kick lately. My favorite is still ginger yerba matte.

Originally posted by Kelzie:
It's funny that you ask, I just tried it last night. I really like it. I'm on something of a tea kick lately. My favorite is still ginger yerba matte.
I would have thought you more of a ginger lynn allen girl.

26 X World Champs said:
I think this thread has missed my input, you know? I "married" (or was it a civil union) Navy Pride and PTSDKID yesterday when they defended each other. They're a perfect match for each other. Neither ever posts anything resembling facts or truth, and neither ever has the balls to admit they've been proven wrong.

Do you guys realize how many posts that I've written that have proven Navy Pride to be a liar? I even got suspended for calling him a liar DESPITE the fact that I was telling the truth.

One of the reasons that I respond to so many of his posts is that they are so outrageously wrong. I find it fun to consistently discredit him, show everyone how full of $hit he is and, more importantly, to drive him nuts. The amazing thing is that he seems to be so thick that he repeats the same bullshit over and over again despite being proven wrong. It's like he thinks if he writes it fresh another time maybe this time he will be right...wait...isn't that the definition of insanity?

More later....

Chumps you are nothing but and ass kisser and a apologist for that pervert "Slick Willie."

Navy Pride said:
Chumps you are nothing but and ass kisser and a apologist for that pervert "Slick Willie."

Wow Navy. I used to think you were so polite. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom