• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Navy Pride and the word "liberal"

Navy Pride said:
I don't know how many of the abortions were for convenience or birth control but I would venture to say the huge majority were.....I just find it that you have all the compassion in the world for the selfish mother and none for the innocent defenseless baby in the womb.........

Abortion should only be used when the mothers life is endangered or possibly in the case of rape and incest........In this day and age there is no excuse for accidental pregnancies with so many options available to prevent them......If a womand does not want to use any of the birth control options available then she simply keep her legs closed..........

So what if she used birth control, and it failed?

Navy Pride said:
I don't know how many of the abortions were for convenience or birth control but I would venture to say the huge majority were.....I just find it that you have all the compassion in the world for the selfish mother and none for the innocent defenseless baby in the womb.........

Abortion should only be used when the mothers life is endangered or possibly in the case of rape and incest........In this day and age there is no excuse for accidental pregnancies with so many options available to prevent them......If a womand does not want to use any of the birth control options available then she simply keep her legs closed..........

I have a sister-in-law who has had two "pill babies". She was and is married. Perhaps instead of "keeping her legs closed" she should have "opened her mouth". I find it saddening that you think you need to tell the opposite gender what to do with their bodies.

Stace said:
So what if she used birth control, and it failed?

that is a cop out and you know it...........There are fail proof birth control options out there.........

independent_thinker2002 said:
I have a sister-in-law who has had two "pill babies". She was and is married. Perhaps instead of "keeping her legs closed" she should have "opened her mouth". I find it saddening that you think you need to tell the opposite gender what to do with their bodies.

Who speaks for the innocent defenseless baby inthe womb????? you have all the compassion for the mother.what about the baby??????????

Originally posted by Navy Pride:
Didn't you know Billo is a huge fan of Rush Limbaugh
Shut the f_ck up!

Navy Pride said:
Who speaks for the innocent defenseless baby inthe womb????? you have all the compassion for the mother.what about the baby??????????

If the baby is "innocent" then it will surely go to heaven which is better than earth. So who is the baby-hater?

Navy Pride said:
that is a cop out and you know it...........There are fail proof birth control options out there.........

Name one. Abstinence doesn't count, because obviously, if you're not having sex, you can't get pregnant. And besides, you said "options", which would imply multiples. So....We're talking actual birth control here, like the Pill, condoms, diaphragms, you name it. You only have to name one.

Navy Pride said:

You simplify to avoid dealing with the complexities at hand. It would be so easy to quantify your judgement if it were truly a matter of those damn women who don't want to use birth control. But it's not. Still you and all the other "pro-life" yahoos continue to engage in simplistic rhetoric based on emotion and puffed up judgements directed at people who don't hold the same beliefs as you - yet are still judged without merit of individuality or human frailty by your own personal standards. Holier than thou, indeed.

mixedmedia said:
You simplify to avoid dealing with the complexities at hand. It would be so easy to quantify your judgement if it were truly a matter of those damn women who don't want to use birth control. But it's not. Still you and all the other "pro-life" yahoos continue to engage in simplistic rhetoric based on emotion and puffed up judgements directed at people who don't hold the same beliefs as you - yet are still judged without merit of individuality or human frailty by your own personal standards. Holier than thou, indeed.

That made my nipples hard!:wink3:

That made my nipples hard!:wink3:

Gee, and I haven't even gotten to my comprehensive program of free and easily available birth control yet. ;)

Like teacher says: FREE THE WOMEN!

Billo_Really said:
Your on cloud nine right now, aren't you?

Yeah I love it and I ordered my AFC champs sweatshirt and cap today.......I was going to get tickets and go to the game but when I found out 2 tickets would cost me 10 grand I changed my mind........A bunch of us Steeler fans are going to watch the game at a Hooters bar in Tacoma.......It should be a blast........

You do know the Seahawks are 4 point dogs don't you...Still want to bet?

mixedmedia said:
Gee, and I haven't even gotten to my comprehensive program of free and easily available birth control yet. ;)

Like teacher says: FREE THE WOMEN!

Yes, free the women!!!

I love how our posts are being ignored while NP and Billo talk football....yawn.

Stace said:
Yes, free the women!!!

I love how our posts are being ignored while NP and Billo talk football....yawn.

Free the Women! Women, free those puppies!:rofl

Originally posted by Navy Pride:
Yeah I love it and I ordered my AFC champs sweatshirt and cap today.......I was going to get tickets and go to the game but when I found out 2 tickets would cost me 10 grand I changed my mind........A bunch of us Steeler fans are going to watch the game at a Hooters bar in Tacoma.......It should be a blast........

You do know the Seahawks are 4 point dogs don't you...Still want to bet?
I thought we had the bet. If you want to talk dogs, lets talk Pirates!

Stace said:
Yes, free the women!!!

such is life....maybe if we bring up the fact that football is homoerotic. :mrgreen:

mixedmedia said:
such is life....maybe if we bring up the fact that football is homoerotic. :mrgreen:

It really is, all that butt slapping and grabbing.......and I mean, hello, men in tights (basically). Need I say more?

Stace said:
It really is, all that butt slapping and grabbing.......and I mean, hello, men in tights (basically). Need I say more?

Football is an afrodisiac. Nothing made my wife hornier than me trying to watch a game.

Stace said:
Nope. I thinks you said it all. :mrgreen:

Football is an afrodisiac. Nothing made my wife hornier than me trying to watch a game.
What, it made you grow an afro? That must have been some powerful good sex. :mrgreen:

Originally Posted by mixedmedia
What, it made you grow an afro? That must have been some powerful good sex
It's more like a big-boy gerkin!

Back
Top Bottom