• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nature says

You're missing the point. Covid is what led to someone dying.

Sometimes it was and sometimes it wasn't. They did not differentiate.

Yes, there have been reported cases of myocarditis after people got the mRNA vaccines. The risk is extremely low. The vast majority of these cases are self resolving and are treated with NSAIDs like advil. A few people ended up in the hospital before recovering. I am aware of a single death from vaccine induced myocarditis.
I'll take my chances.

But the vaccines might be causing more subtle cardiovascular damage that does not result in emergency calls. And repeated vaccines might increase that subtle damage, until it becomes not so subtle.

And by the way, myocarditis is not the nothing you try to make it seem.

The early variants killed people who were obese or very old and had type 2 diabetes. Many of them actually died from something else, but had a positive covid test.

Covid is no longer deadly even for the very old, since the newer variants are not nearly as bad.

COVID is no longer deadly?

What prompts you to lie so blatantly?

Sometimes it was and sometimes it wasn't. They did not differentiate.
It makes sense that a covid infection would push an already frail healthed body over the edge, regardless if the infection itself is the cause of death or not. Even one in poor health might have lived had they not contracted Covid.

But the vaccines might be causing more subtle cardiovascular damage that does not result in emergency calls. And repeated vaccines might increase that subtle damage, until it becomes not so subtle.

And by the way, myocarditis is not the nothing you try to make it seem.
And you have verified evidence to back such assertions up? Or are you just making it up?

COVID is no longer deadly?

What prompts you to lie so blatantly?

If "deadly" means a tiny percentage can die from it, then covid is deadly. But a tiny percentage can die from the flu, yet we don't call the flu deadly.

It makes sense that a covid infection would push an already frail healthed body over the edge, regardless if the infection itself is the cause of death or not. Even one in poor health might have lived had they not contracted Covid.

If someone went to the hospital with a heart attack, but happened to have a positive covid test, covid was recorded as the cause.

And if someone was on the verge of death, any kind of infection, such as flu, could kill them. Covid isn't that special, and the newer variants are closer to cold or flu in deadliness.

And you have verified evidence to back such assertions up? Or are you just making it up?

By "verified evidence" do you mean statements from the CDC?

Nature, that far right-wing conspiracy theory rag, published this recent article:

This research examined emergency call data in Israel, and found a 25% increase in cardiovascular emergencies related to covid vaccination. They found no relationship to covid infection, only covid vaccination.

Makes you wonder a little? Hmmm. How did these anti-vaxxers get their dangerous misinformation published in a journal like Nature?
Open access publishing, no peer review. Worthless until corroborated.

By "verified evidence" do you mean statements from the CDC?
I mean valid, peer reviewed research publications.
If someone went to the hospital with a heart attack, but happened to have a positive covid test, covid was recorded as the cause.
The cause of death and any related factors would be determined by a physician.
And if someone was on the verge of death, any kind of infection, such as flu, could kill them. Covid isn't that special, and the newer variants are closer to cold or flu in deadliness.
Like I said, Covid could be what pushes someone off that edge.
If "deadly" means a tiny percentage can die from it, then covid is deadly. But a tiny percentage can die from the flu, yet we don't call the flu deadly.
The flu kills approximately 290,000-650,000 people worldwide annually. Since Covid is still relatively new, it is difficult to provide an accurate estimation. However, medical experts estimate worldwide deaths can reach up to 10X higher from Covid than the flu. But I suppose a "tiny percentage" doesn't mean much unless one finds themselves included in that percentage.

"Covid isn't that special". It's 'special' enough to have killed nearly 5 million, so far.

The early variants killed people who were obese or very old and had type 2 diabetes. Many of them actually died from something else, but had a positive covid test.

Covid is no longer deadly even for the very old, since the newer variants are not nearly as bad.

I prefer not to be in that "tiny percentage" of the five million dead. How about you? Oh no, sorry, you're vaccinated. Hypocrite; if you were honest you would have stuck to your principles and refused vaccination. Of course, had you refused, we might not be having this conversation...

I mean valid, peer reviewed research publications.

The cause of death and any related factors would be determined by a physician.

Like I said, Covid could be what pushes someone off that edge.

The flu kills approximately 290,000-650,000 people worldwide annually. Since Covid is still relatively new, it is difficult to provide an accurate estimation. However, medical experts estimate worldwide deaths can reach up to 10X higher from Covid than the flu. But I suppose a "tiny percentage" doesn't mean much unless one finds themselves included in that percentage.

The early variants were deadlier than the flu.

Deadly means deadly. As in deadly. Millions and millions dead world wide type deadly.

Not nearly as deadly as driving cars or eating processed food.

I prefer not to be in that "tiny percentage" of the five million dead. How about you? Oh no, sorry, you're vaccinated. Hypocrite; if you were honest you would have stuck to your principles and refused vaccination. Of course, had you refused, we might not be having this conversation...

Oh really, you think I would have died? I got the poison vaccines because we were told it would protect the elderly and vulnerable, and I was visiting elderly relatives. But they were lying or mistaken -- the vaccines do not protect others. They can prevent some severe disease and death by suppressing the immune system. They don't prevent you from catching covid or giving it to others.

Oh really, you think I would have died? I got the poison vaccines because we were told it would protect the elderly and vulnerable, and I was visiting elderly relatives. But they were lying or mistaken -- the vaccines do not protect others. They can prevent some severe disease and death by suppressing the immune system. They don't prevent you from catching covid or giving it to others.

Poison vaccines.... 🤣

The early variants were deadlier than the flu.
Now there are many variants of varying virulence.
Oh really, you think I would have died?
If you got Covid, then quite possibly.
I got the poison vaccines because we were told it would protect the elderly and vulnerable, and I was visiting elderly relatives. But they were lying or mistaken -- the vaccines do not protect others. They can prevent some severe disease and death by suppressing the immune system. They don't prevent you from catching covid or giving it to others.
No one ever said the vaccines prevent infection. That's not how vaccines work. Your ignorance of vaccines does not mean they are "poison" or don't work.

Now there are many variants of varying virulence.

If you got Covid, then quite possibly.

No one ever said the vaccines prevent infection. That's not how vaccines work. Your ignorance of vaccines does not mean they are "poison" or don't work.

Vaccines work by preventing infection, NOT by lessening symptoms and allowing the virus to stay in your body and be passed on to others!

YOUR IGNORANCE of vaccines is absolute.

And I would quite possibly die from covid, when the chance of that for someone without type 2 diabetes is near zero? You call near zero quite possible?

Vaccines work by preventing infection, NOT by lessening symptoms and allowing the virus to stay in your body and be passed on to others!

YOUR IGNORANCE of vaccines is absolute.

And I would quite possibly die from covid, when the chance of that for someone without type 2 diabetes is near zero? You call near zero quite possible?

😂

Back
Top Bottom