• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

National Archives Still Missing Some trump Administration Records

That is pure supposition based on no evidence, Dismissed!
Oh? Was his passport included in the warrant? How about tax returns? Or his will?

How do you know they did?

Funny how the DOJ?FBI has provided inventory lists.
Yet Trump and his lawyers will not say if it is accurate or not.
Trump and his lawyers have not produced any inventory.
that is because they can't TRUMP has NO idea of everything he took
NO idea of what materials, how many of anything, and absolutely NO idea what is, isn't, was, wasn't classified
and they probably don't have an idea where it all is or if any of it has fallen into hands of people who want to do great harm to the US
and that is one thing EVERYBODY in this country should be concerned about
Have a nice evening

Trump Administration documents missing from the National Archives:
1. His healthcare plan.
and wasn't the written promise from the President of Mexico to pay for the wall in there too?
Have a nice day

Oh? Was his passport included in the warrant? How about tax returns? Or his will?
7. His tax returns.
8. The NIH Abstract demonstrating the connection between windmills and cancer.

Well, they spent HOURS rummaging around Mar A Lago...even in Melania's underwear drawer. If they DIDN'T find everything, they are incompetent.
They did find something, DUH!!!

They did find something, DUH!!!
But...did they find everything?

If not, then they are incompetent.

If so, then NARA should go talk to them about what they found.

If Trump had the documents, he doesn't anymore. You do know that the FBI took everything he had, right?
I don't know any such thing and neither do you. Why do you defend trump at every turn?

Everything the president does has to be documented. There must be records kept. The only way to learn from mistakes is to know what was done. The executive Branch is at it's best with full knowledge of what has transpired. Reality cannot depend on arguing over someone's recollection. Trump style of living in the moment is a roadmap to repeating mistakes.

Trump has always been disorganized, pretending to 'have it all together.' Videos and pics of him 'working' in his Trump tower office show neat stacks of papers and magazines all over his desk. Unlabelled stacks of papers and magazines is not efficient procedure. All it is is disorganized unlabelled stacks which have been neatly stacked. Efficient workers have their desk clean, are able to put things away in organized labelled files, and know where to get them. Efficient effective workers get one thing out at a time and focus their attention on that one thing.

Efficient workers document their work so that others can see what has been done. A paper trail is created to verify the work done. Trump doesn't like this idea because it leaves evidence.

I'm not saying they did. All I said was they should ask the DOJ first.

I suspect NARA has asked the DOJ if they have the documents. I also suspect that NARA is working with the DOJ on what has been recovered and what is still missing. Why would NARA announce that some documents are missing without asking the FBI/DOJ if they have them or not? I believe NARA is more competent that that.

What has come out of this is how Trump and his lawyers are trying to stall and try to spin the search in a negative light towards the FBI/DOJ. For example, Trump making statements that the photo of documents on the floor was done to try and show he left documents scattered on the floor. I never have read or heard the FBI/DOJ say they found documents on the floor. It is clear papers were put on the floor for documentation purpose.

Depends. Were the items you mentioned in amongst the items covered by the search warrant?
The passports have been returned, so what is your issue?

I suspect NARA has asked the DOJ if they have the documents. I also suspect that NARA is working with the DOJ on what has been recovered and what is still missing. Why would NARA announce that some documents are missing without asking the FBI/DOJ if they have them or not? I believe NARA is more competent that that.

Is there a copy of the letter available?

(I seem to remember news articles talking about correspondence from staffers that have not been turned over. Such as Trump Staffers using private emails for government business - ya go figure - and those documents should have been turned over as government business.)

WW

Is there a copy of the letter available?

(I seem to remember news articles talking about correspondence from staffers that have not been turned over. Such as Trump Staffers using private emails for government business - ya go figure - and those documents should have been turned over as government business.)

WW
Don't know if a letter is available. I was speculating that NARA would have contacted the DOJ about the missing documents. Could have been a phone call or a face to face meeting.

Back
Top Bottom