• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Multiple Officers shot at "Black Lives Matter" protest in Dallas [W:102, 611]

Re: Multiple Officers shot at "Black Lives Matter" protest in Dallas

the left spends all day stirring hatred for the police then have the b@lls to act surprised and upset when crap like this happens.

unreal

Already people are lining up to **** on BLM and blacks in general.

How fascinating it is that whites do not receive this same treatment when they commit mass murders, acts of terror, or violence against police.

Hey, this is what y'all wanted. You got it.

I will be very surprised if it was. Doesn't fit what usually happens.

But you do not have any facts aside from what is running around in your head. Note- Those ain't facts.

The facts are..

Numerous times shots have been fired at different "Black Lives Matter" protests over the course of the last year.

Numerous times chants involving the death of police have been chanted by the protest crowd at "Black Lives Matter" protests.

To pretend these people aren't involved with Black Lives Matter is just ignorant.

Hey, this is what y'all wanted. You got it.

This is an example of the disgusting race-baiting that the Right loves. And it is a bald-faced lie.

Oh the irony of these two comments put together.

If all you are going to do is troll, You can leave.

It appears that Roger Ailes struggles to do so objectively.

So this stand off is not actually happening right now in Dallas?

The facts are..

Numerous times shots have been fired at different "Black Lives Matter" protests over the course of the last year.

Numerous times chants involving the death of police have been chanted by the protest crowd at "Black Lives Matter" protests.

To pretend these people aren't involved with Black Lives Matter is just ignorant.
What about assuming?

This is an example of the disgusting race-baiting that the Right loves. And it is a bald-faced lie.

I'm currently at work and when I told my coworker, she stated and I quote, "Well if the cops stopped shooting people this wouldn't happen."

I will be very surprised if it was. Doesn't fit what usually happens.

BLM is evolving, even if involuntarily. When people scream everyday that all cops are racists and they shoot black folks and, "if he's been white, he wouldn't have been killed", you have to expect some but job to cross the line. Personally, I think this is what the left wants.

So this stand off is not actually happening right now in Dallas?

Please reread my post with heavy emphasis on the word objectively.

No it is you that has the head in sand because you are Assuming you know facts that are not available yet. I prefer to not assume that I know something that I have no facts to base that assumption upon, I see you operate under a different methodology.

Again, I state...

Shots have been fired at multiple Black Lives Matter protests over the past year. Fact.

At multiple different Black Lives Matter protests, the protest group itself have made chants about wishing death upon police officers. Fact.

Kinda hard to pretend that the fact that shots were fired at police at THIS black lives matter protest has nothing to do with Black Lives Matter.

Not one word of condemnation for one dead cop and three wounded cops.

How fascinating it is that whites do not receive this same treatment when they commit mass murders, acts of terror, or violence against police.

Fascinating, right :roll:

If your going to call everybody racist just ****ing do it already

Again, I state...

Shots have been fired at multiple Black Lives Matter protests over the past year. Fact.

At multiple different Black Lives Matter protests, the protest group itself have made chants about wishing death upon police officers. Fact.

Kinda hard to pretend that the fact that shots were fired at police at THIS black lives matter protest has nothing to do with Black Lives Matter.

That's funny; I thought citizens of the United States were allowed to keep and bear arms against a tyrannical government. Isn't this all you're accusing them of doing?

Please reread my post with heavy emphasis on the word objectively.

What has Fox News broadcast that was untrue in this case, because after all this is the case we are talking about.

You need proof that a shooting took place at a BLM event in Dallas, Texas?

What has Fox News broadcast that was untrue in this case, because after all this is the case we are talking about.

Now you know full and well I'm not talking about their specific depiction of this latest incident.

Fox "News" in general is full of crap. Do we need to run through that laundry list again?

BLM is evolving, even if involuntarily. When people scream everyday that all cops are racists and they shoot black folks and, "if he's been white, he wouldn't have been killed", you have to expect some but job to cross the line. Personally, I think this is what the left wants.

I have no doubt that some on the Left want this. My coworker said the cops had it coming to them about 30 minutes ago when I brought it up.

That's funny; I thought citizens of the United States were allowed to keep and bear arms against a tyrannical government. Isn't this all you're accusing them of doing?

We need to be strapped to protect ourselves from rogue civilians, like BLM.

Any minute now a committee of "Good Citizens" will come forward from the BLM ranks and identify the shooters.

Like that is going to happen.

The black lives killed by urban terrorists on a daily basis in cities like Chicago and Baltimore don't matter enough for BLM to bother with them, what makes you think BLM is going to help the police find the shooters when the shooters gave them what they have been chanting for.

let's see. You tell me who you think it is. whoever is closest to the truth at the end wins. go ahead perry mason

I have no idea at this time, nor do you. There isn't sufficient avaiable evidence.

Magical thinking isn't doing you any favors.

We need to be strapped to protect ourselves from rogue civilians, like BLM.

Then they need to be strapped in from y'all.

And you did not address my point about government tyranny.

Nobody is ****ting on blacks.

There are thousands upon thousands of blacks who think the BLM movement is bull****, just like me.

In fact, one wrote a book on it, titled "Black Lies Matter".

Back
Top Bottom