• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Moveon.org tells Obama not so fast on Syria

MoveOn, their "journalists" let alone their sycophants, does not have the evidence afforded congress.

That maybe so, but it is Obama's fault for not getting ahead of this issue, and not showing clear evidence regarding who used the gas. Even the congress is divided over this.....quite telling.

Even the congress is divided over this.....quite telling.

Once evidence has been disseminated to the Intel Committee, I don't think that will be the case.

After he says Syria will not cross his line he changes that line to belong to Congress and all American citizens. His mouth has finally put him where he belongs. This catastrophic blunder is yet another democrat hanging himself with his own lack of discretion. He will never escape this Syria mess because the far left will call for his ass and the right knows they have him right where they want him. Sing some Al Green tunes for us prezzzz.

Course there is no getting around the loss of 56k dead.....ran and controlled thru the Left and their armchair QB's. You didn't think all the other conflicts since NAM can surpass what the Left screwed up with in NAM.

You do understand the Democratic History can never be forgotten.....no matter how much they look to change up History. Which means conflicts ran by the left. Always turnout the worse for us.

So by your reasoning, the Left is no longer allowed to play with the big military toys because of Nam and what happened a half century ago. Got it. Only the right is allowed to start their wars of choice. This is what you said.

So by your reasoning, the Left is no longer allowed to play with the big military toys because of Nam and what happened a half century ago. Got it. Only the right is allowed to start their wars of choice. This is what you said.

I am good with it all except for the fact.....I didn't say anything about the Right and when they run wars.

Since 2003 we've been kickn' ass.

Yeah, that's why we've been in the Middle East for over 10 years, killed off thousands of Americans, 100's of thousands of combatants and civilians, trillions of dollars, destabilized a region and made it a hot bed for terrorist activity, sent a people back to the stone ages, and are no closer to a solution than we were before we started this mess in the first place. That's...kickin' ass alright :roll:

Yeah, that's why we've been in the Middle East for over 10 years, killed off thousands of Americans, 100's of thousands of combatants and civilians, trillions of dollars, destabilized a region and made it a hot bed for terrorist activity, sent a people back to the stone ages, and are no closer to a solution than we were before we started this mess in the first place. That's...kickin' ass alright :roll:

That statement has no grasp of either geopolitics or recent history in the mideast.

That statement has no grasp of either geopolitics or recent history in the mideast.

Except that it's fact. So if fact has no grasp of geopolitics and recent history in the ME, then perhaps you'd be right. But it's not, so your not.

Many conservatives are saying that Ted Cruz is a neoconservative plant.

What the hell does that even mean?

Why are many conservatives so ridiculous in the conspiracy theories?

I am good with it all except for the fact.....I didn't say anything about the Right and when they run wars.

If not us who? My Air Force Dad is rolling over in his grave with a lot of company. Apparently, the right is no longer worried about commie creep as with after WW II. Give them Russians and Chinese an inch. You are forcing Israel to go alone. If so, watch for India to back up the Israelis.

What the hell does that even mean?

Why are many conservatives so ridiculous in the conspiracy theories?

I don't know, unlike the Democrat Party where everyone is in lockstep and no decenting opinions are allowed, the GOP is a very diversed political party made up with true conservatives, moderate conservatives, JFK liberals aka neoconservatives, middle of the road moderates, original libertarians of the early 70's. and even some old Northeast Rockefeller Republicans. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few reactionaries hiding in the corner somewhere. With the TEA Party movement it's gotten even more diverse. It's so diverse that nobody is in control of the GOP today.

If not us who? My Air Force Dad is rolling over in his grave with a lot of company. Apparently, the right is no longer worried about commie creep as with after WW II. Give them Russians and Chinese an inch. You are forcing Israel to go alone. If so, watch for India to back up the Israelis.

Not me.....I already gave that option for Obama and for covering Israel in some other threads.

Moreover it doesn't matter which wing of the same bird.....when it comes to the ME. One of the major problems has always been Rules of Engagement. Our politicians have been played. Thinking they got something in return. When they came home with nothing.

Once evidence has been disseminated to the Intel Committee, I don't think that will be the case.

The US govt. doesn't have an Intel Committee.

What does that have to do with intelligence?

Once intel has been disseminated through that committee and other members of congress, I expect the vote to be one-sided.

Once intel has been disseminated through that committee

When has intelligence ever disseminated thru that committee (or any other House or Senate committee)? Cite.

We all laughed when you posted that the US govt. has evidence

Who's "we"?

Business Insider is a fundie muzzie blog of writers with names like 'Godzilla' and 'SmokeyJoe'.

Who's "we"?

Business Insider is a fundie muzzie blog of writers with names like 'Godzilla' and 'SmokeyJoe'.

Did Godzilla and SmokeyJoe tell the US govt. has evidence?

Back
Top Bottom