• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Most useless weapons ever made.

Here is a video of a real 50 BMG pistol. Notice the size of the weapon and the compensator...

That is the Thunder .50 BMG...

View attachment 67154284

Single shot breech loader.

The whole thing might just explode.

Doesn't desert eagle produce a custom series of revolvers that take rifle cartridges? But yeah, that thing in no way looks sturdy enough to handle the forces involved there

I wonder how heavy that thunder 50 is. Didn't seem to kick as bad as I expected though

Most Useless Weapon: Paper.

The guy that took paper to a knife fight hoping to inflict damage by repeated paper cuts lost, and went down in history as using the Most Usless Weapon.

I wonder how the average perp would react to hearing someone firing off a warning shot from that thunder .50. The facial reaction alone might justify it's existence

That thing would be very barrel heavy, What a P.o.S.

Back
Top Bottom