• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Monty Python quotes - add your own

"Sorry I'm late...It takes longer for me to get to work as my walk has become more silly"...

"And now for something completely differant, a man with three buttocks..."

As long as this is fair, I'm gonna win.

Can I go back to past posts (copy/paste, I am the man) and use them to invalidate present posts?

My bad, fun, not a contest. That being said...

"Miss Anne Elk..."

"My theory, which is mine..."

I'll play nice now.

Hint: Spam...

This is not the basement, is it?

When trouble strikes at any time, at any place, he is ready to become... Bicycle Repair Man!

Always look on the bright side of life ...

Life's a piece of ***** when you think of it ....

"Is there someone else up there we can talk to?"
"No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!"

"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"
"Not at all. They could be carried."
"What? A swallow carrying a coconut?"
"It could grip it by the husk!"
"It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut."

"What are you gonna do, bleed on me?"
"I'm invincible!"
"You're a loony."

"You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with.....A HERRING!"

Back
Top Bottom