• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Migrants from all over world cross southern border in record numbers

anatta

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The number of people encountered at the southern border from countries other than Mexico or the three top countries of origin in Central America was seven times greater over the past 12 months ending in September than the previous year. The biggest change in 2021 was the rise in arrivals from South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia

Other migrants opted to fly directly from their home countries into Mexico because the Mexican government does not require a visa for dozens of countries whose citizens are visiting for up to 180 days.

“They seem to be coming primarily to take advantage of a better economic situation in the United States,” said retired federal immigration judge Andrew Arthur.
“People view this as the time to come to the United States,” said Arthur, resident fellow in law and policy for the conservative Center for Immigration Studies. “The Biden administration undid many of the policies that President Trump had. ... They really haven’t substituted those for any that would impede people from coming to the United States.”

Sure they do.

coming for jobs is not why asylum was created. Biden ending REMAIN created de facto open borders with yuge record numbers
Many Afghan refugees were never vetted before getting released - great Buddha only knows who crossed and is burrowed into the interior

Oh, hey, the Washington Examiner, which has busted out on more than one occasion of not mentioning that they count people coming in, but not going out, meaning they count the same people multiple times.

“People view this as the time to come to the United States,” said Arthur, resident fellow in law and policy for the conservative Center for Immigration Studies. “The Biden administration undid many of the policies that President Trump had. ... They really haven’t substituted those for any that would impede people from coming to the United States.”
Social Justice Warriors go bananas when anyone mentions the "Replacement" theory.

Well, I do not know whether or not there is a conscious effort to replace Caucasians with non-Caucasians, but the current Dem administration is doing a great job in implementing such a policy.

I guess some SJWs simply cannot wait until 2050 (the magical date when Caucasians fall below 50% of the population).

Since there is an outside chance that the Republicans could retake the Congress in 2022 and the White House in 2024, it is only understandable that ladies & gentlemen from Latin America and Africa and Asia are quickly packing their bags for a trip to Mexico.

OP claim: "The number of people encountered at the southern border from countries other than Mexico or the three top countries of origin in Central America was seven times greater over the past 12 months ending in September than the previous year."

Yup. Adding up to about 17% of all border encounters. Big deal.

As pointed out in another post, the Examiners figures do not account for repeat encounters that have already been counted:

"...more than a quarter of all migrant encounters at U.S. borders in both fiscal 2021 and fiscal 2020 (27% and 26%, respectively) involved repeat crossers, according to CBP statistics. By comparison, the proportion of repeat border crossers was much lower in the 2019 fiscal year (7%), before the Border Patrol began regularly expelling migrants during the coronavirus outbreak."

What policies did Biden "undo", is claimed in the OP, that were not for good reason? Like child separation.

"The Trump administration began expelling migrants in March 2020 under a public health order aimed at limiting the spread of COVID-19. The Biden administration has continued to expel migrants under the same order." The order is Title 42.

(See item #3, #1 and 4th para of article):

I don't see any point of significance in the OP.

Social Justice Warriors go bananas when anyone mentions the "Replacement" theory.

Well, I do not know whether or not there is a conscious effort to replace Caucasians with non-Caucasians, but the current Dem administration is doing a great job in implementing such a policy.

I guess some SJWs simply cannot wait until 2050 (the magical date when Caucasians fall below 50% of the population).

Since there is an outside chance that the Republicans could retake the Congress in 2022 and the White House in 2024, it is only understandable that ladies & gentlemen from Latin America and Africa and Asia are quickly packing their bags for a trip to Mexico.

Your comment seems to indicate you think it is a bad thing for caucasians to fall below 50% of the population. Is caucasians falling below 50% of the population a bad thing?

Is caucasians falling below 50% of the population a bad thing?
In my opinion (opinion!), it would better for ALL ethnicities in this nation if Caucasians remained the majority.

Of course, my opinion counts for naught.

By the middle of this century, two current minorities will be the new majority.

They will be running the cities, the states, and the federal government. (I assume that "Washington, D.C.," will be renamed and that Mt. Vernon will be razed.)

Have a nice day!

In my opinion (opinion!), it would better for ALL ethnicities in this nation if Caucasians remained the majority.

Of course, my opinion counts for naught.

By the middle of this century, two current minorities will be the new majority.

They will be running the cities, the states, and the federal government. (I assume that "Washington, D.C.," will be renamed and that Mt. Vernon will be razed.)

Have a nice day!
IYO, what exactly are the advantages of a white majority for the country as a whole? Two or three examples would be fine,

Last edited:
IYO, what exactly is the advantage of a white majority for the country as a whole? Two or three examples would be fine,

I am not sure that the TOS of this website allow me to give a frank answer to you.

So I shall just thank you for your no doubt sincere question and wish you Happy Holidays. (I am even too scared to say "Merry Christmas.")

I am not sure that the TOS of this website allow me to give a frank answer to you.

So I shall just thank you for your no doubt sincere question and wish you Happy Holidays. (I am even too scared to say "Merry Christmas.")
Really? Which terms of service would you be violating by naming what you think would be two or three advantages of a white majority for the country?

Oh, hey, the Washington Examiner, which has busted out on more than one occasion of not mentioning that they count people coming in, but not going out, meaning they count the same people multiple times.

True, but if Jose illegally enters the US three times and is removed twice then he is still here.

The number of people encountered at the southern border from countries other than Mexico or the three top countries of origin in Central America was seven times greater over the past 12 months ending in September than the previous year. The biggest change in 2021 was the rise in arrivals from South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia

Other migrants opted to fly directly from their home countries into Mexico because the Mexican government does not require a visa for dozens of countries whose citizens are visiting for up to 180 days.

“They seem to be coming primarily to take advantage of a better economic situation in the United States,” said retired federal immigration judge Andrew Arthur.

Where in the article does it actually say they crossed the border? For my republican counterparts whose families more than likely started from another country, be afraid of immigrants.

here's the shit we've been arguing about for decades. you literally have to add everyone else (pacific islanders, multi-race, blacks, asians, hispanic, etc) TOGETHER to even get close to all us white folks. ADD. THEM. TOGETHER.

like they're one entity or something.

this graph may not be up to date but you get the picture. a bar graph (couldn't find one) is really a better graph but...

Figure 2 pie chart

Investing in those foreign nations should help them improve so their citizens want to stay there.

coming for jobs is not why asylum was created. Biden ending REMAIN created de facto open borders with yuge record numbers
Many Afghan refugees were never vetted before getting released - great Buddha only knows who crossed and is burrowed into the interior
Seeking asylum does not automatically mean welfare benefits.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! See, that wasn’t so scary….

Not at all. Just lousy social policies by the more nationalist right-wing. There is no express Immigration clause to be Legal to as Law.

Actually being Legal to our own Laws would mean bearing true witness to Constitutional law regarding this topic. Only right-wingers prefer to eschew Capitalism for their social policies with their nationalism "for free".

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization
Be Legal to express Law, right-wingers not just hypocrites in border threads.

We should have no illegal problem nor any illegal underclass simply because we have no express Immigration clause. All foreign nationals in the US should be known to the general Government and federally identified for civil purposes.

Tourism is the first, second, or third largest employer in twenty-nine States of our Union.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! See, that wasn’t so scary….
In real life (not a message board), some people would be highly offended.

This timid soul would never dare say "Merry Christmas" in public.

Have a nice day! (No doubt some Social Justice Warriors find those four words offensive, too.)

In real life (not a message board), some people would be highly offended.

This timid soul would never dare say "Merry Christmas" in public.

Have a nice day! (No doubt some Social Justice Warriors find those four words offensive, too.)

Good lord... I tell people Merry Christmas all the time and have NEVER had anyone express offense...

not multiple time, but they dont reduce the totals by Title 42 expulsions as far as BP is concerned te encounters isht they count
They also don coutn the "get aways" single who would normally get expeled but evade capture..its a wash

many times interviews on the run ask them why they come now and they say "Joe Biden"

no one claimed such
In case you missed it, natural rights is also about individual security not State security.

All people are by nature free and independent and have inalienable rights. Among these are enjoying and defending life and liberty, acquiring, possessing, and protecting property, and pursuing and obtaining safety, happiness, and privacy. (California State Constitution)

Back
Top Bottom