• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Migrants from all over world cross southern border in record numbers

Wrong.. There is a difference in the code of law that describes continued illegal presence and the act itself.

Please keep misinterpreting all you like the legal term is illegal alien straight out of the INA. You may not like it, but it is what it is.

Please keep misinterpreting all you like the legal term is illegal alien straight out of the INA. You may not like it, but it is what it is.
Show us the express Immigration clause to be Legal to. It has to be in our federal Constitution to take right-wingers seriously in legal venues.

Show us the express Immigration clause to be Legal to. It has to be in our federal Constitution to take right-wingers seriously in legal venues.
That is not applicable to the topic at hand

What does a bunch of guys with American flags on a bridge have to do with unvetted Afghans?
I was referring to this part of the comment..." great Buddha only knows who crossed and is burrowed into the interior" in reference to national security issues.

So....if someone breaks into a house, he is not a "trespasser" but only an "unwanted house guest"?
Check out the differences between private and public property

This has nothing to do with the post at hand. Please stay on target.
You can't even remember the post I am responding to? You made a claim, I provided an analogy. Grow up.

Oh, hey, the Washington Examiner, which has busted out on more than one occasion of not mentioning that they count people coming in, but not going out, meaning they count the same people multiple times.

right041.png

Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks.

It is about being legal to our own laws not just bigots and fascists, as right-wingers are wont to do.
The INA is law, so respect it. We welcome all who come here legally and reject the criminals who do not. It is applied equally without regard to race, color, national origin etc. Thats not bigotry or Fascism. It's called enforcing immigration law.

You can't even remember the post I am responding to? You made a claim, I provided an analogy. Grow up.
Personal attacks are the last resort of a lost argument.

Who should I 'attack' for you misstating my position?

Telling me to grow up is a personal attack, anyway you have no Idea how old I am in comparison to yourself. You certainly seem to have a quantum of hubris.

Now please read this and try to soak it in:

The United States, the Court held that the federal government's power to regulate and enforce immigration was derived from its foreign policy power, which is located in Article I and Article II of the U.S. Constitution. Article 1 of the Constitution establishes the enumerated powers of Congress.

Telling me to grow up is a personal attack, anyway you have no Idea how old I am in comparison to yourself. You certainly seem to have a quantum of hubris.

Now please read this and try to soak it in:

The United States, the Court held that the federal government's power to regulate and enforce immigration was derived from its foreign policy power, which is located in Article I and Article II of the U.S. Constitution. Article 1 of the Constitution establishes the enumerated powers of Congress.

Grow up referring to the simple effort required to understand what the other person is saying. For example, me asking you where you got the idea that I don't understand the power to enforce immigration belongs to the federal government?

I didn't say grow older, I said grow up. Old people can be childlike in their actions just as young people can be.

The INA is law, so respect it. We welcome all who come here legally and reject the criminals who do not. It is applied equally without regard to race, color, national origin etc. Thats not bigotry or Fascism. It's called enforcing immigration law.
Show us the Immigration clause in our federal Constitution or obey the actual laws expressed.

Investing in those foreign nations should help them improve so their citizens want to stay there.
So it’s incumbent on the American taxpayer to spend trillions of dollars to try and fix the problems in every impoverished country in the world?

So it’s incumbent on the American taxpayer to spend trillions of dollars to try and fix the problems in every impoverished country in the world?
Of course not. But we could, for example, take some responsibility for the markets we provide for drug dealers who chase people out of Central America, and make sure our companies’ foreign investments don’t stifle native industries, deal with carbon emissions, i.e., some of the causes of migration.

Back
Top Bottom