• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Melania's ready to risk it all': first lady's Trudeau encounter delights internet

You two guys are absolutely precious. there is simply no way to spin the way you both cowardly cut and run from the facts I’ve posted. And Anthony, you get double points because you are also a flaming hypocrite about it. You had quite the “pearl clutching” moment when I informed you that conservatives always cut and run when they start to realize their beliefs are false. Anyhoo, lets review

You posted “wah wah they never did this to President Obama”
I showed your conservative masters did exactly what you’re accusing the Guardian of

Sure, you obediently flailed with the devastating “nuh uh, that’s different”. But the facts won out and now we get the typical cutting and running as I predicted. Say that out loud: As I predicted. Seriously Anthony, help me understand why when it comes time for conservatives to choose narrative or integrity, you always choose narrative?

Why do you think leftists turn to personal attacks all the time? I think it's because you are unable to use logic and facts to support your point, and therefore must find another course. I mean, it happens all the time, just on these boards.

"wah,wah,wah", "conservative masters", "conservatives always cut and run"

And who is cutting and running?

Oh that’s easy. They’re the people who told you that “President Obama was born in Kenya” “his BC a forgery” “he wants to kill old people”
Nobody told me that, sorry. Wrong again.

and the vile and disgusting “stand down” lies to name a few of their lies. What makes them your masters is that a large percentage if not majority of conservatives believe them even though they know they're lying.
You still didn't name anyone, by the way.

and you prove that point perfectly. You're afraid to click on a link that proves me right and you wrong. that's bad enough all by itself but you also know "the leftist lies and garbage they spew". er uh Anthony, how do you know what they do if you're afraid to click on the link? that's easy, that's what your conservative masters told you. You heard and obeyed. Now Anthony, if you ever find the integrity to click on the link, you'll see video and transcripts of your conservative masters doing exactly what you accuse the guardian of.
Oh yes, Media Matters is a garbage site, attacks republicans, conservatives, anyone on their any list. I believe their specialty is trying to ruin people's careers and get them thrown of the air.
Funded by Soros, if I remember?

Oh, sure, I bet they have tons of good, solid information, LOL! No propaganda coming from a George Soros funded website. You must be out of your mind, son!

How often do you go to websites of Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, or Mark Levin for talking points? But, you want me to go to a George Soros site. Wake up!

Ivanka also about fell over herself at their her first meeting with Trudeau. So, I upped your fantasy a notch to include all three.

If one had to sleep with Free Wily each night being intrigued by a young fit Canadian is understandable.

If one had to sleep with Free Wily each night being intrigued by a young fit Canadian is understandable.

Quite frankly I don't think that there was anything even remotely sexual in the behaviour of "Wife 3".

I just found the contrast between the "What do you mean I'm not the the most perfectly Adonis-like, hyper-potent, ultra-masculine, male in the world?" type expression on the face of "Individual 1" and the openness of the expression on the face of "Wife 3" to be hilarious.

Why do you think leftists turn to personal attacks all the time? I think it's because you are unable to use logic and facts to support your point, and therefore must find another course. I mean, it happens all the time, just on these boards.

"wah,wah,wah", "conservative masters", "conservatives always cut and run"

And who is cutting and running?

You're not clicking the link that proves my point. why is that? oh yea, your conservative masters told you media matters was mean.

Oh, sure, I bet they have tons of good, solid information, LOL! No propaganda coming from a George Soros funded website. You must be out of your mind, son!

How often do you go to websites of Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, or Mark Levin for talking points? But, you want me to go to a George Soros site. Wake up!

All the excuses in the world don't justify you cowardly cutting and running from the facts that show your "wah wah they never did that President Obama" narrative is false. It does prove my point that you lack the integrity to admit it.

Last edited:
You're not clicking the link that proves my point. why is that? oh yea, your conservative masters told you media matters was mean.
No, actually, nothing proves your point. Oh, and there you go with those unnamed "masters" again. Rest assured, I've been to their loathsome website. Nothing has changed, just a leftist propaganda machine, as it's always been.

All the excuses in the world don't justify you cowardly cutting and running from the facts that show your "wah wah they never did that President Obama" narrative is false. It does prove my point that you lack the integrity to admit it.
What, do you thing saying the same thing over, and over again will make it true? That's another leftist tactic.

Back
Top Bottom