• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Megan McCain Leaves 'The View' after On-air Spat, Bad Republican and DJT calling her "a lowlife"

McCain is too good for The Spew.

Whoopi defends Roman Polanski.
Joy Behar called Bill Clinton's sex accusers "tramps" & insulted Pence's religious views
The Spew had traitor Jane Fonda on the show as a guest once.
Im ok with insulting Pence’s views. No need to be a snowflake.

It's okay to call someone mentally ill when they say "Jesus talks to me"?

That's seems downright rude and intolerant to me.
I’d be worried if someone said god told me to go to war. Thats showbiz these days.

No sympathy for McCain.

She was a total bitch to her cohosts and wants sympathy because she got back, as good as she dished out.

She threw her cohosts who were supportive of her during fathers illness and death under the bus, talking about how "toxic" liberals are, and how does Trump respond? By calling her a lowlife loser.

How's that conservative tolerance for dissent going, Meghan?

No sympathy for McCain.

She was a total bitch to her cohosts and wants sympathy because she got back, as good as she dished out.

She threw her cohosts who were supportive of her during fathers illness and death under the bus, talking about how "toxic" liberals are, and
On the view, she was a C-word, in every sense of it.

how does Trump respond? By calling her a lowlife loser.

How's that conservative tolerance for dissent going, Meghan?
Stockholm syndrome....lol

On the view, she was a C-word, in every sense of it.

Stockholm syndrome....lol
Don't you just love how tolerate conservatives are of disagreement amongst themselves?

McCain was soooo charming and soooo innocent in her time on The View.

I have to admit that Republican supporter Megan McCain was often under the gun on the tv show 'The View' and it made sense that she left the show, but for DJT to call her a "lowlife" especially since how DJT spoke badly about her father when he was alive and after his death speaks volumes about DJT. An elitist LOWLIFE!! I seriously hope that Ms McCain can keep her sanity and life together after her being under such pressure. By the way, I guess she turned 37 today. HBD young lady.

BBwOY9U.img

Meghan McCain exited ABC's all-female panel show in August, but is continuing to share her point of "View" in her Audible memoir “Bad Republican,” out now.

"Bad Republican" started out as "a very serious political book," she tells USA TODAY. But submitted amid a global pandemic, it was deemed too serious for the times by her editor, agent, friends and husband Ben Domenech, publisher of the conservative online magazine The Federalist.

BBiusYT.img

Former President Donald Trump reignited his ongoing feud with the family of late Senator John McCain on Friday as he attacked McCain's daughter and former co-host of the view Meghan McCain as a "bully and basically a lowlife."
You expected something different from Trump?

His insults about McCain sound like a confession to me.
Donald's insults are always about projection. He knows he's dumb, corrupt, a bully, a liar, and tiny. Figures the best way to keep others from pointing it out is to lash out first.

It's okay to call someone mentally ill when they say "Jesus talks to me"?

That's seems downright rude and intolerant to me.

Let's see... it is mentally ill to want to be mayor of Chicago.

That new lady must be regretting her win.

She's mentally ill. No person with all their marbles would want that job.

It is mentally ill to be an extreme liberal, like 1%er Joy Behar...

Joy Behar should know all about mental illness, since she has one very badly. It's called "Extreme Liberalism". Very nasty, that is.

"White guilt", a term made up by goofies and their neonazi friends is mental illness...

I've said it a dozen times in the last few months and i'll say it again: Because of White Guilt.

A majority of Europe's so-called "Leaders" are suffering from the guilt of their ancestors' past sins, from Colonialism to Nazism to Middle Eastern policies of the last few of decades. So, to attone for those sins, this mental illness compels them to import millions of Third Worlders and into the lap of luxury they theoretically stole from them in their homelands.

But if someone talks to a sky friend only they and their compatriots can see, it is intolerant to say they are mentally ill.

Is that how this all works?

😃

You try to work Trump into every thread do ya?
She left The View because of The View.
Not because of Trump.
You do realize that the DJT in the title of the thread is Drumpf, right.
Megan McCain is a whiny thing, besides "My Father" the "I'm the only conservative here" schtick followed by a po' me rant & her sulky demeaner when someone else had the floor were the highlights of her victimhood on the view. I miss her on the show.
The conservatives they've had are much to, well, sane.

They were pretty mean to her on that show - but she really is an idiot. They tend to put bimbos in place for their conservative mouthpieces. Hasselbeck was another example - total bimbo. Get someone like Condie Rice or ... you know what?

They should put Judge Pirro in there.. that would be fun to see if Joy and Whoopie can out-shout the Judge :) I'd watch that!
I watched the show alot with my wife, Joy tokes no shit from Megan, but mean is an exaderation, Woopi rarely spared with her, Sonny said what was on her mind also, but mean, that might be how Megan felt, but she is an professional victim. She was out numbered, but the whole primis is they each got their say. She escalated when someone (usually Joy) had an opposing view.
It was more fun with Megan's po' me, only conservative schtick. She could have taught judge Kavanagh a thing or two.

I watched the show alot with my wife, Joy tokes no shit from Megan, but mean is an exaderation, Woopi rarely spared with her, Sonny said what was on her mind also, but mean, that might be how Megan felt, but she is an professional victim. She was out numbered, but the whole primis is they each got their say. She escalated when someone (usually Joy) had an opposing view.
It was more fun with Megan's po' me, only conservative schtick. She could have taught judge Kavanagh a thing or two.
McCain is kind of emblematic of today's conservative. They claim "the left" is "victim culture" when that label clearly belongs to them. Projection: today's conservative coping mechanism.

They were pretty mean to her on that show - but she really is an idiot.
I was thinking about this some this morning. Thinking that she may be a chip off the ole block. Now wondering if her "idiot" persona may contain some mavericky in her personality?

They should put Judge Pirro in there.. that would be fun to see if Joy and Whoopie can out-shout the Judge :) I'd watch that!
I actually don't watch that show, but on occasions notice an article about the feuds that tales place on it - the show might do well in its ratings to have a Pirro spouting utter nonsense to stir the on-air pot. (y)

Not every thread by far, pay attention sport.
Sport? Oh my. Devastating.
The quote below from Newsweek was provided in the op. If you read it, you'd seen that DJT called her a "lowlife" when referencing 'the View'. You might try not to over defend DJT so much that it blinds your comments made to posters of this board. ;)
The thread title indicated it was about reasons for her leaving the show.
Not what Trump said about her.
biden come on man.jpg

You do realize that the DJT in the title of the thread is Drumpf, right.
Megan McCain is a whiny thing, besides "My Father" the "I'm the only conservative here" schtick followed by a po' me rant & her sulky demeaner when someone else had the floor were the highlights of her victimhood on the view. I miss her on the show.
The conservatives they've had are much to, well, sane.
You do realize the thread title says it's about her leaving the show, right?

Joy took some shit from Brian Ross too ... remember? And she repeated it on the air with a lot of happy handwaving and stuff? Yeah, good times.
But then Brian Ross was suspended for his shit and Joy had to change her soiled panties.

Sport? Oh my. Devastating.
A compliment sometimes effect some that way I suppose.

The thread title indicated it was about reasons for her leaving the show.
Not what Trump said about her.
View attachment 67358595
One shouldn't be against a multi-tasked thread. It is about Ms McCain, the View, her leaving the View, her book 'Bad Republican' and Trump (obviously highly admired by some members here) who called her a bully and lowlife for not standing up to the "Radical Left Maniacs" on the View. Therefore, all connected! If Ms McCain responds to Trump's hypocritical statements that he made about her and the View, I'll post it here.

"Isn't it funny that Meghan McCain, who has always been a bully and basically a lowlife, is now complaining that it was she who was bullied by the Slobs and Radical Left maniacs of 'The View,'" Trump said in a statement.

"In any event, Meghan should fight the Communists instead of explaining how they beat her, hurt her, and made her 'physically ill.' She should fight back against the Losers of The View the way she fights against very good and well-meaning Republicans, and she would do herself a world of good!," Trump added.

I expect you to further defend Trump, so go right ahead, my friend. ;)

A compliment sometimes effect some that way I suppose.

One shouldn't be against a multi-tasked thread. It is about Ms McCain, the View, her leaving the View, her book 'Bad Republican' and Trump (obviously highly admired by some members here) who called her a bully and lowlife for not standing up to the "Radical Left Maniacs" on the View. Therefore, all connected! If Ms McCain responds to Trump's hypocritical statements that he made about her and the View, I'll post it here.

I expect you to further defend Trump, so go right ahead, my friend. ;)
You mistook me calling out your not so subtle Trump-hate compulsion in a thread about McCain leaving The View as a defense of someone.
That also was probably caused by more of that obvious Trump-hate of yours.
Jes tryin' to hep and this is the thanks I get.

You mistook me calling out your not so subtle Trump-hate compulsion in a thread about McCain leaving The View as a defense of someone.
That also was probably caused by more of that obvious Trump-hate of yours.
Jes tryin' to hep and this is the thanks I get.
Ok, thanks.

By the by, for those out there who beats the drums about some of us who greatly dislikes DJT, ( for good damn reasons ), as Trump haters, so-be-it. Trump has become the biggest pos on US soil!!!! In the case of Ms McCain, the View, 'Bad Republican' and DJT's ongoing disgusting remarks that he often makes about many people, this thread simply exposes that fact. Personally, I'm iffy about Ms McCain and the View but there's no doubt what I think about Trump 100% of the time. According to Ms McCain's book, 'Bad Republican', she'd agree with my assessment about Trump and his go to hell elitist family members. Trump goes around yapping about fake news - well, THEY are FAKE as all Hell!

Talk about awkward! Meghan McCain, 36, dished all the details of her lone conversation with former President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump in a new interview with Watch What Happens Live on Wednesday October 20. Meghan laid out all the details of a phone call she got, after the then-president allegedly made fun of her father, late Senator John McCain and his famous thumbs down response to repealing the affordable care act. The former View co-host joked that fans would “get your money’s worth” out of her upcoming memoir Bad Republican, as she spills some “pretty good tea.”

Meghan revealed that she got the call from Trump, after tweeting out a news report that the then president had been “physically mocking” her father, as he was battling cancer. “He called, because there was a report in Axios by Mike Allen that he had been making fun of my dad’s injuries, because my dad—if you ever saw videos—he walked kind of funny, because he was tortured, and he did a thumbs down,” she told Andy Cohen. “It had been reported that he was making fun of him, and I tweeted, ‘What more must my family be put through right now.'”

Unsurprisingly, the senator’s daughter wasn’t looking to speak to Trump after, reading the article, but she unexpectedly got a call. After her dad told her to take the call, Meghan had a bizarre conversation with the then-president. “I got a phone call that was like a voice message that was like, ‘The White House: President Trump would like to speak to you,’ and I was like, ‘Haha.’ I was like, ‘No,'” she said. “It was a very weird conversation. He said, ‘It’s all fake news. It’s a lie. I never did that.'”

Not well known.....

Megan McCain is married to Ben Domenech, founder and publisher of the right-wing pro-Trump website The Federalist. (Sean Davis is co-founder and Mollie Hemingway is the Editor)

Domenech helped Erick Erickson start RedState. The Federalist is funded by GOP megadonor and shipping supply billionaire Richard Uihlein and DonorsTrust, a donor-advised fund manager that has been dubbed “the dark money ATM” of the conservative movement.

Ok, thanks.

By the by, for those out there who beats the drums about some of us who greatly dislikes DJT, ( for good damn reasons ), as Trump haters, so-be-it. Trump has become the biggest pos on US soil!!!! In the case of Ms McCain, the View, 'Bad Republican' and DJT's ongoing disgusting remarks that he often makes about many people, this thread simply exposes that fact. Personally, I'm iffy about Ms McCain and the View but there's no doubt what I think about Trump 100% of the time. According to Ms McCain's book, 'Bad Republican', she'd agree with my assessment about Trump and his go to hell elitist family members. Trump goes around yapping about fake news - well, THEY are FAKE as all Hell!

Talk about awkward! Meghan McCain, 36, dished all the details of her lone conversation with former President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump in a new interview with Watch What Happens Live on Wednesday October 20. Meghan laid out all the details of a phone call she got, after the then-president allegedly made fun of her father, late Senator John McCain and his famous thumbs down response to repealing the affordable care act. The former View co-host joked that fans would “get your money’s worth” out of her upcoming memoir Bad Republican, as she spills some “pretty good tea.”

Meghan revealed that she got the call from Trump, after tweeting out a news report that the then president had been “physically mocking” her father, as he was battling cancer. “He called, because there was a report in Axios by Mike Allen that he had been making fun of my dad’s injuries, because my dad—if you ever saw videos—he walked kind of funny, because he was tortured, and he did a thumbs down,” she told Andy Cohen. “It had been reported that he was making fun of him, and I tweeted, ‘What more must my family be put through right now.'”

Unsurprisingly, the senator’s daughter wasn’t looking to speak to Trump after, reading the article, but she unexpectedly got a call. After her dad told her to take the call, Meghan had a bizarre conversation with the then-president. “I got a phone call that was like a voice message that was like, ‘The White House: President Trump would like to speak to you,’ and I was like, ‘Haha.’ I was like, ‘No,'” she said. “It was a very weird conversation. He said, ‘It’s all fake news. It’s a lie. I never did that.'”
OGC.f323f1e082996e5f635e865cbc3237a4

I was thinking about this some this morning. Thinking that she may be a chip off the ole block. Now wondering if her "idiot" persona may contain some mavericky in her personality?

I actually don't watch that show, but on occasions notice an article about the feuds that tales place on it - the show might do well in its ratings to have a Pirro spouting utter nonsense to stir the on-air pot. (y)
I don't think it's fair to compare Senator McCain's intelligence to the daughter. His accomplishments and legacy will always be out of her reach. Just slightly more intelligence, wit, and self-control would have been the cocktail that would have made his daughter a television success. She'll be fine. She'll write another "tell-all" book about what it was like on the set of "The View", we'll all have a good laugh until the next conservative has a public meltdown.

Back
Top Bottom