• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Megan McCain Leaves 'The View' after On-air Spat, Bad Republican and DJT calling her "a lowlife"

I don't think it's fair to compare Senator McCain's intelligence to the daughter. His accomplishments and legacy will always be out of her reach. Just slightly more intelligence, wit, and self-control would have been the cocktail that would have made his daughter a television success.
No doubt. IMO, if she were a he jr, he'd more than likely follow many of John McCain's steps starting with the military. Usually sons do that with a honorable father in their eyes. Possibly as son with more self control while in the military - unlike his father. John McCain later admitted such later on in his life. That mavericky stuff. Stuff that the military highly frowns on. However, Ms McCain being a female, has grit and not all that much lacking in smarts. imo She does display a few flaws though. Guess some might consider being a Republican being one.

Did you know that Ms McCain praised Rachel Maddow? Hillary Clinton? So, being a Republican can sometimes bring humility out of one. All in all, I suppose that it could be summed up that on any given day, who knows which Megan McCain will turn up. :)

She'll be fine. She'll write another "tell-all" book about what it was like on the set of "The View", we'll all have a good laugh until the next conservative has a public meltdown.
(y)

OGC.f323f1e082996e5f635e865cbc3237a4
R.a9e3955bd8779d639efe23b23a28f078

He's all yours' ;)

No doubt. IMO, if she were a he jr, he'd more than likely follow many of John McCain's steps starting with the military. Usually sons do that with a honorable father in their eyes. Possibly as son with more self control while in the military - unlike his father. John McCain later admitted such later on in his life. That mavericky stuff. Stuff that the military highly frowns on. However, Ms McCain being a female, has grit and not all that much lacking in smarts. imo She does display a few flaws though. Guess some might consider being a Republican being one.

Did you know that Ms McCain praised Rachel Maddow? Hillary Clinton? So, being a Republican can sometimes bring humility out of one. All in all, I suppose that it could be summed up that on any given day, who knows which Megan McCain will turn up. :)

(y)
She could have joined the military as well and followed in Dad's legacy. There are some brave female elected officials who are military veterans. I believe Tammy Duckworth left her legs in the desert, fighting the Iraqi insurgents. The "Princess of Arizona" just decided to take a different path.

She could have joined the military as well and followed in Dad's legacy. There are some brave female elected officials who are military veterans.
Yes, she could have. Just like Trump should have ignored using all of his deferments and went to Nam. It would have helped him to grow an honest pair.

There are also many females who has served in the military also brave - along with a few who are elected officials. There's something that I came to realize long after I returned back from Nam. All the brave nurses who risked their lives patching up soldiers while sometimes under rocket attacks. All the blood / guts and death that their eyes saw and hands touched. They shared in the horrors of that hell hole that went mostly unnoticed. I honestly see them as heroes.

Yes, she could have. Just like Trump should have ignored using all of his deferments and went to Nam. It would have helped him to grow an honest pair.

There are also many females who has served in the military also brave - along with a few who are elected officials. There's something that I came to realize long after I returned back from Nam. All the brave nurses who risked their lives patching up soldiers while sometimes under rocket attacks. All the blood / guts and death that their eyes saw and hands touched. They shared in the horrors of that hell hole that went mostly unnoticed. I honestly see them as heroes.
Oh, that reminds me of another veteran - that congresswoman from Hawaii - Tulsi Gabbard she was a medic. She was vocal during the first impeachment - and not in a good way - she's been kind of quiet lately.

My take on NutMeg is that she is a Borderline Personality.

They were pretty mean to her on that show - but she really is an idiot. They tend to put bimbos in place for their conservative mouthpieces. Hasselbeck was another example - total bimbo. Get someone like Condie Rice or ... you know what?

They should put Judge Pirro in there.. that would be fun to see if Joy and Whoopie can out-shout the Judge :) I'd watch that!
You do realize Behar and Goldberg are total idiots themselves, right?

I'm sure you feel that way. Again, I hope you have a better morning, my friend!

These are only recent examples.

These are only recent examples.

So entertainers say stupid things once in awhile. You still don't see the irony? What was trump before he was president?

So entertainers say stupid things once in awhile. You still don't see the irony? What was trump before he was president?
So, do you have a lever system or do you use wheels?

EDIT: you know, for the goalposts.

I was attempting to be humorous with that comment.

Your nit picking is hilarious.

Again, imaginary friends, we can't call that "mentally ill", but a whole bunch of other stuff liberals believe in is mental illness, and that is okay.

Right?

I have to admit that Republican supporter Megan McCain was often under the gun on the tv show 'The View' and it made sense that she left the show, but for DJT to call her a "lowlife" especially since how DJT spoke badly about her father when he was alive and after his death speaks volumes about DJT. An elitist LOWLIFE!! I seriously hope that Ms McCain can keep her sanity and life together after her being under such pressure. By the way, I guess she turned 37 today. HBD young lady.

BBwOY9U.img

Meghan McCain exited ABC's all-female panel show in August, but is continuing to share her point of "View" in her Audible memoir “Bad Republican,” out now.

"Bad Republican" started out as "a very serious political book," she tells USA TODAY. But submitted amid a global pandemic, it was deemed too serious for the times by her editor, agent, friends and husband Ben Domenech, publisher of the conservative online magazine The Federalist.

BBiusYT.img

Former President Donald Trump reignited his ongoing feud with the family of late Senator John McCain on Friday as he attacked McCain's daughter and former co-host of the view Meghan McCain as a "bully and basically a lowlife."
One has to be so sick in the head, to be a former president and an old man to put out something like that about a young woman. He is such a trash and debased person. No moral compass, no decency. Just ugly to his soul.

She only has 2 modes - wasted or asleep. I just hope the "asleep" part never comes when she's behind the wheel again doing 100.
Well she claimed she didn't know she was going fast, so some of her senses must have been turned off.

Explain that irony remark, it will be interesting to see how many knots you tie yourself in avoiding what you clearly meant.
Irony

/ˈīrənē/

noun

1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
    "“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"

• a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
      plural noun: ironies
      "the irony is that I thought he could help me"

• a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.
        noun: dramatic irony; plural noun: tragic irony

Irony

/ˈīrənē/

noun

1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
    "“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"
    • a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
      plural noun: ironies
      "the irony is that I thought he could help me"

• a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.
        noun: dramatic irony; plural noun: tragic irony
This is the definition, it doesn't explain the context of your remark. Knot 1.

None of this is surprising, progressives are some of the most hate filled and completely intolerant people in the US at this point.

I have no interest in supporting Megan McCain, or any of the others on The View, but seeing them set up a 4 v 1 is predictable and a showing of the real cowardice that group runs with.

None of this is surprising, progressives are some of the most hate filled and completely intolerant people in the US at this point.

I have no interest in supporting Megan McCain, or any of the others on The View, but seeing them set up a 4 v 1 is predictable and a showing of the real cowardice that group runs with.
We are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo full of hate. Thanks so much for your masterful essay. We will just pack our stuff and leave now, bye :p

I have to admit that Republican supporter Megan McCain was often under the gun on the tv show 'The View' and it made sense that she left the show, but for DJT to call her a "lowlife" especially since how DJT spoke badly about her father when he was alive and after his death speaks volumes about DJT. An elitist LOWLIFE!! I seriously hope that Ms McCain can keep her sanity and life together after her being under such pressure. By the way, I guess she turned 37 today. HBD young lady.

BBwOY9U.img

Meghan McCain exited ABC's all-female panel show in August, but is continuing to share her point of "View" in her Audible memoir “Bad Republican,” out now.

"Bad Republican" started out as "a very serious political book," she tells USA TODAY. But submitted amid a global pandemic, it was deemed too serious for the times by her editor, agent, friends and husband Ben Domenech, publisher of the conservative online magazine The Federalist.

BBiusYT.img

Former President Donald Trump reignited his ongoing feud with the family of late Senator John McCain on Friday as he attacked McCain's daughter and former co-host of the view Meghan McCain as a "bully and basically a lowlife."
Trump calling anyone a bully and a lowlife is as hypocritical as it gets. Megan was not a trump sucker, so I credit her for that, and she knew what to expect from him.. Happy Birthday Megan, best for you and your family.

Last edited:
Donald's insults are always about projection. He knows he's dumb, corrupt, a bully, a liar, and tiny. Figures the best way to keep others from pointing it out is to lash out first.
You left out fat

The man fat shames others quite readily. Yet stuffs fast food down his throat daily.

Yup projection

Back
Top Bottom