• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Megan McCain Leaves 'The View' after On-air Spat, Bad Republican and DJT calling her "a lowlife"

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I have to admit that Republican supporter Megan McCain was often under the gun on the tv show 'The View' and it made sense that she left the show, but for DJT to call her a "lowlife" especially since how DJT spoke badly about her father when he was alive and after his death speaks volumes about DJT. An elitist LOWLIFE!! I seriously hope that Ms McCain can keep her sanity and life together after her being under such pressure. By the way, I guess she turned 37 today. HBD young lady.

BBwOY9U.img

Meghan McCain exited ABC's all-female panel show in August, but is continuing to share her point of "View" in her Audible memoir “Bad Republican,” out now.

"Bad Republican" started out as "a very serious political book," she tells USA TODAY. But submitted amid a global pandemic, it was deemed too serious for the times by her editor, agent, friends and husband Ben Domenech, publisher of the conservative online magazine The Federalist.

BBiusYT.img

Former President Donald Trump reignited his ongoing feud with the family of late Senator John McCain on Friday as he attacked McCain's daughter and former co-host of the view Meghan McCain as a "bully and basically a lowlife."

I don't dive into the shallow end, but I searched who she is and came across this:

I have to admit that Republican supporter Megan McCain was often under the gun on the tv show 'The View' and it made sense that she left the show, but for DJT to call her a "lowlife" especially since how DJT spoke badly about her father when he was alive and after his death speaks volumes about DJT. An elitist LOWLIFE!! I seriously hope that Ms McCain can keep her sanity and life together after her being under such pressure. By the way, I guess she turned 37 today. HBD young lady.

BBwOY9U.img

Meghan McCain exited ABC's all-female panel show in August, but is continuing to share her point of "View" in her Audible memoir “Bad Republican,” out now.

"Bad Republican" started out as "a very serious political book," she tells USA TODAY. But submitted amid a global pandemic, it was deemed too serious for the times by her editor, agent, friends and husband Ben Domenech, publisher of the conservative online magazine The Federalist.

BBiusYT.img

Former President Donald Trump reignited his ongoing feud with the family of late Senator John McCain on Friday as he attacked McCain's daughter and former co-host of the view Meghan McCain as a "bully and basically a lowlife."
Trump is a POS, which tells me exactly how horrible his supporters are.

BBwOY9U.img

BBiusYT.img

You try to work Trump into every thread do ya?
She left The View because of The View.
Not because of Trump.

Not because of Trump.
Not every thread by far, pay attention sport.

I don't dive into the shallow end, but I searched who she is and came across this:

The supposed point of the View, as I understand it, is for women on that set coming from both political views to share their opinions, etc. Apparently. Ms McCain has been ganged on. Keep in mind that I'm not a Ms McCain fan, but she's been fair minded at times and I do think that she may have a point to feel that she's been slighted on that show. Then for the lying pos elitist Trump to call her a lowlife after he's trashed her father's service to our country - F**K him!!!!!

Not because of Trump.
The quote below from Newsweek was provided in the op. If you read it, you'd seen that DJT called her a "lowlife" when referencing 'the View'. You might try not to over defend DJT so much that it blinds your comments made to posters of this board. ;)

"Isn't it funny that Meghan McCain, who has always been a bully and basically a lowlife, is now complaining that it was she who was bullied by the Slobs and Radical Left maniacs of 'The View,'" Trump said in a statement.

"In any event, Meghan should fight the Communists instead of explaining how they beat her, hurt her, and made her 'physically ill.' She should fight back against the Losers of The View the way she fights against very good and well-meaning Republicans, and she would do herself a world of good!," Trump added.

BBwOY9U.img

BBiusYT.img

They were pretty mean to her on that show - but she really is an idiot. They tend to put bimbos in place for their conservative mouthpieces. Hasselbeck was another example - total bimbo. Get someone like Condie Rice or ... you know what?

They should put Judge Pirro in there.. that would be fun to see if Joy and Whoopie can out-shout the Judge :) I'd watch that!

Drunk or sober?
She only has 2 modes - wasted or asleep. I just hope the "asleep" part never comes when she's behind the wheel again doing 100.

Drunk or sober?

I haven't read up on McCain's leaving the show, but the majority of the women on there seem to be liberal from what I've heard. I'm not sure what McCain was expecting.
The majority are, the Latina lawyer they have on (I can't remember her name) is kind of a moderate. But again, if they'd just find a conservative who isn't an idiot who cries and goes into hysterics - the show would have much more credibility.

The majority are, the Latina lawyer they have on (I can't remember her name) is kind of a moderate. But again, if they'd just find a conservative who isn't an idiot who cries and goes into hysterics - the show would have much more credibility.

I've never seen it, but I can't imagine its bad enough to make someone cry, lol.

I've never seen it, but I can't imagine its bad enough to make someone cry, lol.
Well, like I said, the other ladies did kind of bully her once in awhile - but if McCain had intelligence and/or wit, she'd have done fine. She just doesn't, neither did Hasselbeck.

Well, like I said, the other ladies did kind of bully her once in awhile - but if McCain had intelligence and/or wit, she'd have done fine. She just doesn't, neither did Hasselbeck.

I usually like her, but there are times she just pisses me off. I'll give her credit for this, though - she was on Watch What Happens Live with S E Cupp, and she really didn't badmouth either the show or the other women. (Not sure what her book says, lol).

BBwOY9U.img

BBiusYT.img

I agree, Trump should learn to take the high road sometimes. However, the conduct of both John McCain and his daughter are not without their own blemishes when it comes to talking publicly about Trump. It's politics and stuff gets said. As for the View, well if M. McCain didn't expect the kind of treatment she got from the flaming left wind loonies on the view, then she isn't as bright as we have been led to believe. I think all the conservatives that have ever been a panelist or a guest get that classic left wing extremely rude behavior.

I agree, Trump should learn to take the high road sometimes. However, the conduct of both John McCain and his daughter are not without their own blemishes when it comes to talking publicly about Trump. It's politics and stuff gets said. As for the View, well if M. McCain didn't expect the kind of treatment she got from the flaming left wind loonies on the view, then she isn't as bright as we have been led to believe. I think all the conservatives that have ever been a panelist or a guest get that classic left wing extremely rude behavior.
Trump is incapable.

Trump's memo is something else. Man, what a classless attention whore.
Everyone knows exactly what Trump is. The question is whether one sells themself out to defend him, or if they were equally classless from the start.

"BUT LIBRULZ!"

McCain is too good for The Spew.

Whoopi defends Roman Polanski.
Joy Behar called Bill Clinton's sex accusers "tramps" & insulted Pence's religious views
The Spew had traitor Jane Fonda on the show as a guest once.

Meh she was always the most annoying one on there.

Back
Top Bottom