• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Media Bias is CONSERVATIVE!

GE: one of so-called "America's" largest defense contractors in the "War on Shadows."

GE: also leads the way in homosexual programming on their propaganda outlet---NBC.

ge-150x150.gif
nbc_logo_240_001.jpg

willandgrace.jpg

767tanker_4.jpg

I bet it is also Bush's fault that dinosaurs went extinct. It's Bush's fault that Jesus was crucified. It's Bush's fault that Hitler murdered millions of Jews. It's Bush's fault that the Philadelphia Eagles lost the Super Bowl last year. It's Bush's fault that my toilet leaks. It's Bush's fault because New Orleans is under water. It's Bush's fault that Johnnie Cochran is dead. It's Bush's fault that everyone hates the US. It's Bush's fault that JFK was assassinated..........

I could keep going on and on about how the libbies sound anymore. Although I do admit that I may be stretching the truth here just a bit... Heheheheheeeeeeee!

David Rockerfeller (World Bank Kingpin) at Bilderberg meeting with James Wolfensohn (Former President of the World Bank)

Deputy Defense Secretary, Paul Wolfowitz was recently promoted by David Rockefeller to the Office of President, of the World Bank.

Bavaria-10.jpg
Bavaria-9.jpg

040105wolfowitz.jpg

David Rockefeller meeting with George Sorros, Ted Turner and others.

Tom Brokaw and Bill Moyers were also present at this banquet.

teddav.jpg

GySgt said:
What is your point with all this retardation?

Question: Why is George Tenet wearing a pink tie?

Answer: He is queer.

vert.tenet.farewell.jpg

Femme?

300px-Tenet.jpg

Here is Georgy in a Lavendar tie............OMG that is soooo gay!

tenet-goofy.jpg

Lucidthots said:
David Rockerfeller (World Bank Kingpin) at Bilderberg meeting with James Wolfensohn (Former President of the World Bank)

Deputy Defense Secretary, Paul Wolfowitz was recently promoted by David Rockefeller to the Office of President, of the World Bank.

Bavaria-10.jpg
Bavaria-9.jpg

040105wolfowitz.jpg

David Rockefeller meeting with George Sorros, Ted Turner and others.

Tom Brokaw and Bill Moyers were also present at this banquet.

teddav.jpg

I think this explains America's national quagmire quite clearly.

Billo_Really said:
What the hell are you talking about?
I address the same statement to you!

Lucidthots said:
GE: one of so-called "America's" largest defense contractors in the "War on Shadows."

GE: also leads the way in homosexual programming on their propaganda outlet---NBC.

ge-150x150.gif
nbc_logo_240_001.jpg

willandgrace.jpg

767tanker_4.jpg

I am saying the Defense Contractor GE also has a Media outlet which promotes homosexuality!

Will and Grace...........Queer eye for the straight guy.

THIS WAR IS BEING WAGED BY A BUNCH OF ******S.

Lucidthots said:
I think this explains America's national quagmire quite clearly.
Don't you think it is a little funny when you debate yourself on your issues? :mrgreen:

stsburns said:
Don't you think it is a little funny when you debate yourself on your issues? :mrgreen:

I think it is really stupid that you have posted twice and have not provided any usefull information.

stsburns said:

So far I am the only one with enough intelligence worth having a dialogue with.

Lucidthots said:
So far I am the only one with enough intelligence worth having a dialogue with.
Which explains WHY you are the only one debating yourself. I'll be your moderator LOL! /sarcasm

Donkey1499 said:
George Tenet is gay?!?!?!?!

What does this have to do with Media Biasness tho? Nothing, probably. Oh well.

GE is a fag company which promotes its death culture on NBC; they are also WAR PROFITEERS in the "War on Shadows"

Lucidthots said:

This War is being perpetrated by a bunch of sadistic queers who have been brainwashed by the same people who bring you garbage like Queer Eye....."Rumi's favorite show" according to George Bush.

Lucidthots said:
GE is a fag company which promotes its death culture on NBC; they are also WAR PROFITEERS in the "War on Shadows"

Why have you chosen to embarass yourself in such a rediculous manner?

George_Washington said:
lol Guys I don't think Will and Grace or Queer Eye for the Straight Guy actually promote homosexuality. Who cares? They're just comedies. I don't they are trying to brain wash anyone.

The KKK are a minority group which are openly discriminated on in this country.

What if there was a TV program which made the KKK out to be folks "just like everyone else,"

What would the purpose of that program would be?

Come on.....think now........think.........you can do it!

Hmmm.... A reality show about the KKK. Except they go on tours in Harlem, Detroit, Compton, Miami, etc. It would be funny to watch them get their butts kicked by minorities on TV. In fact, I'd pay to see that, LOL.

Donkey1499 said:
Hmmm.... A reality show about the KKK. Except they go on tours in Harlem, Detroit, Compton, Miami, etc. It would be funny to watch them get their butts kicked by minorities on TV. In fact, I'd pay to see that, LOL.

You missed the point entirely.

I'll settle for assuming that the reason that you can not see that Radio & TV shows are used to brainwash people is because you know nothing about politics.

Umm. I'm not sure if you saw that 'LOL' at the end of my post, but to say that I know nothing about politics is kinda harsh. I've been into politics since I was 14 (i'm now 18) and learned alot and even formed opinions on my own. I guess you could even say that I'm a Kerry flip-flop; cuz at one time I was a hard-core Republican, but I've been able to see past the lies of partisan politics, or at least the far-left and far-right partisanship.

But I wouldn't call reality shows 'Brainwashing'. It's just entertainment for bored ppl.

Donkey1499 said:
Umm. I'm not sure if you saw that 'LOL' at the end of my post, but to say that I know nothing about politics is kinda harsh. I've been into politics since I was 14 (i'm now 18) and learned alot and even formed opinions on my own. I guess you could even say that I'm a Kerry flip-flop; cuz at one time I was a hard-core Republican, but I've been able to see past the lies of partisan politics, or at least the far-left and far-right partisanship.

But I wouldn't call reality shows 'Brainwashing'. It's just entertainment for bored ppl.

My apologies!

Here is something worth knowing:

Bavaria-10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom