• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Media Bias is CONSERVATIVE!

davidR.jpg

grf03.jpg

Donkey1499 said:
So? It's some old guy and his bodyguard...

That "old guy" ordered the WTC bombing on 911.

I find your sig quite ironic. You must not be a religious person eh?

Go back to your conspiracy closet and leave the right minded people alone.

Lucidthots said:
That "old guy" ordered the WTC bombing on 911.

Oh man, you're a conspiracy nut. Now I get your posts. You are fabricating your own little world, because reality is too boring for you. You and 'Canuk' should get together. He has some pretty wild thoughts running amuck in his head too.

This thread has been completely ruined. Somebody shoot it.

I find it hard to believe that Rockefeller ordered the 9/11 to happen. MAYBE (and that's a big maybe) Bush knew that 9/11 was gonna happen. He just didn't know where or when. Besides, what better way to rally ppl to your cause than to have an attack happen anyways.

But really, our gov't was just caught with its guard down.

lucidthots said:
My guess is that you are a Pharisee.

Well now, that would depend on who's truth we're talking about wouldn't it?

GySgt said:
Oh man, you're a conspiracy nut. Now I get your posts. You are fabricating your own little world, because reality is too boring for you. You and 'Canuk' should get together. He has some pretty wild thoughts running amuck in his head too.

What calibur? LOL

Donkey1499 said:
I find it hard to believe that Rockefeller ordered the 9/11 to happen. MAYBE (and that's a big maybe) Bush knew that 9/11 was gonna happen. He just didn't know where or when. Besides, what better way to rally ppl to your cause than to have an attack happen anyways.

But really, our gov't was just caught with its guard down.

Bush and the Republicans, as well as Kerry and the Democrats both work on behalf of David Rockefeller.

David Rockefeller is a business partner of confessed WTC Bomber Larry Silverstein.

Here is a link to their latest project, Rockefeller is financing the WTC reconstruction project with WTC bomber LArry Silverstein.

Look in the left hand corner under involved firms, you will find the name of the WTC bomber Larry Silverstein:

http://www.emporis.com/en/bu/sk/wt/cp/if/rf/

GySgt said:

Another brilliant post by "Jarhead."

Lucidthots said:
Bush and the Republicans, as well as Kerry and the Democrats both work on behalf of David Rockefeller.

David Rockefeller is a business partner of confessed WTC Bomber Larry Silverstein.

Here is a link to their latest project, Rockefeller is financing the WTC reconstruction project with WTC bomber LArry Silverstein.

Look in the left hand corner under involved firms, you will find the name of the WTC bomber Larry Silverstein:

http://www.emporis.com/en/bu/sk/wt/cp/if/rf/

Ok, but please explain to me why Rockefeller would want to knock down the WTC. And what did the Pentagon have to do with it? And that other plane that crashed in PA was either gonna hit the Whitehouse or the Capitol Building. So, what's in it for Rockefeller? A big time contract? Explain, please.

Donkey1499 said:
Ok, but please explain to me why Rockefeller would want to knock down the WTC. And what did the Pentagon have to do with it? And that other plane that crashed in PA was either gonna hit the Whitehouse or the Capitol Building. So, what's in it for Rockefeller? A big time contract? Explain, please.

~Wars are made, to make debt.~ Ezra Pound

Lucidthots said:
You missed the point entirely.

I'll settle for assuming that the reason that you can not see that Radio & TV shows are used to brainwash people is because you know nothing about politics.

Wow, shouldnt you be talking about this in the consporacy theory forum! :rofl This is the biggest blabbering lunatic ive seen yet talking about a 9/11 conspiuracy! I dont even know where or how to begin with such a ludicris statement from him! All i can say is learn some common sense!

AK_Conservative said:
Wow, shouldnt you be talking about this in the consporacy theory forum! :rofl This is the biggest blabbering lunatic ive seen yet talking about a 9/11 conspiuracy! I dont even know where or how to begin with such a ludicris statement from him! All i can say is learn some common sense!

Well gee wilikers bob!

Vote Republican and eat your wheaties and Jesus loves war!

Talk about gibberish.......?

AK_Conservative said:

Whoa... let them get their argument out first. If he has anything else to add. I don't believe it, but just let them get a word out.

Lucidthots said:
Well gee wilikers bob!

Vote Republican and eat your wheaties and Jesus loves war!

Talk about gibberish.......?

Uhh.... the only time Jesus and War are used together is in Revelations when Jesus engages in a War against Lucifer and his followers. Other than that, Jesus is a peaceful guy.

Donkey1499 said:
Uhh.... the only time Jesus and War are used together is in Revelations when Jesus engages in a War against Lucifer and his followers. Other than that, Jesus is a peaceful guy.

The whole gospel is a message of peace and forgiveness.

I was being sarcastic because he is a "republi-con."

Lucidthots said:
~Wars are made, to make debt.~ Ezra Pound

War are made to make debt. Hmmm..... History tends to flow with that. British Kings use to empty out their entire savings just to build the greatest castles. Then taxes would sky rocket just to pay it off and so that the king would get some of his money back.

Donkey1499 said:
War are made to make debt. Hmmm..... History tends to flow with that. British Kings use to empty out their entire savings just to build the greatest castles. Then taxes would sky rocket just to pay it off and so that the king would get some of his money back.

Wars are astronomically expensive.

David Rockefeller loans the money so that people can engage in war.

He charges interest.

Weapons manufacturers also make billions off of war.

The longer the war lasts, the more money they make.

According to our current leadership we can expect....... "war for the forseeable future."

Originally Posted by GySgt:
Proud of it.
Have you seen the new movie, Jarhead?

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Lucidthots said:
Wars are astronomically expensive.

David Rockefeller loans the money so that people can engage in war.

He charges interest.

Weapons manufacturers also make billions off of war.

The longer the war lasts, the more money they make.

According to our current leadership we can expect....... "war for the forseeable future."

But can your claims be proven at this time?

Weren't the Rockefellers always trying to monopolize everything anyways? So if this stuff is true (which I will remain skeptical for now) I wouldn't be surprised.

Donkey1499 said:
But can your claims be proven at this time?

Weren't the Rockefellers always trying to monopolize everything anyways? So if this stuff is true (which I will remain skeptical for now) I wouldn't be surprised.

I am sure you are well aware of the "Cold War" between the USSR and the USA?

Both countries were "building their Nuclear stockpiles" in fear that the other would attack.

Well if you look at the picture I use as my avatar, you will see David Rockefeller of Chase Bank, meeting with Khruschev of the Soviet Union.

Rockefeller was loaning money to the Soviets to build weapons to threaten America.

Meanwhile, Rockefeller was also loaning money to America to build weapons in order to threaten the Soviets.

People all over the world lived in fear of a nuclear holocaust.

The whole thing was a hoax all along.

Just like our current war against the invisible "Al CIA-da."

The CIA is running Psy -Ops against the American people to make them think that "terrorists are going to get them."

Back
Top Bottom