• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

McCarthy Lied

McCarthy is caught on tape with a statement he and his office has denied he made re 6JAN. (For those who have not been keeping up)
What are the odds that “The Office of the 45th President” releases a ‘statement’ today, Friday 22APR?
What's worse than pissing off DJT? Pissing off Matt Gaetz or MGT. Since MGT is sweating it over her hearing today - Matty is on the job. Look out McCarthy!! The Qs will show you what fer for being honest - way back then.

• Matt Gaetz criticized Kevin McCarthy after a tape leaked of McCarthy saying he would push Trump to resign as president.
  • McCarthy made those comments on January 10, 2021, days after the Capitol riot.
  • Gaetz said, "You should have trusted my instincts, not your own."

GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz on Friday slammed House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy after an audiotape leaked of Trump-critic Rep. Liz Cheney and McCarthy discussing how to get President Donald Trump to resign shortly after the January 6 Capitol riot.

Trump lied 100x more Green, McConnell, Gaetz, and McCarthy combined... And the Republican base still worships Trump...

Lying means nothing to Republicans anymore... Republicans lie, water is wet.. It's a given..

Nothing will happen to McCarthy... No accountability, no consequences to Republicans when they lie...

What's worse than pissing off DJT? Pissing off Matt Gaetz or MGT. Since MGT is sweating it over her hearing today - Matty is on the job. Look out McCarthy!! The Qs will show you what fer for being honest - way back then.

• Matt Gaetz criticized Kevin McCarthy after a tape leaked of McCarthy saying he would push Trump to resign as president.
  • McCarthy made those comments on January 10, 2021, days after the Capitol riot.
  • Gaetz said, "You should have trusted my instincts, not your own."

GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz on Friday slammed House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy after an audiotape leaked of Trump-critic Rep. Liz Cheney and McCarthy discussing how to get President Donald Trump to resign shortly after the January 6 Capitol riot.
1650715888245.png

This should be a leading story on every news program. But it won't be. As you've noted, most democrats will shrug and move on. The ones that don't will be labeled extremists or antifa or whatever they're calling us these days.

Right. Though the Dems are starting to react here and there. But the Rep/cons are then doing even more everywhere. Dems don't wear looking strong very well. MTG kicked ass in her hearing yesterday. I don't get that anything will come of the Trump and 1/6 investigation. Things will only get worse, IMO.

Right. Though the Dems are starting to react here and there. But the Rep/cons are then doing even more everywhere. Dems don't wear looking strong very well. MTG kicked ass in her hearing yesterday. I don't get that anything will come of the Trump and 1/6 investigation. Things will only get worse, IMO.
MTG sat there and lied her ass off and no one called her on it.

MTG sat there and lied her ass off and no one called her on it.

They had no evidence. Poorly prepared. Must have skipped too many classes of Trial Prep 101.

McCarthy is caught on tape with a statement he and his office has denied he made re 6JAN. (For those who have not been keeping up)
What are the odds that “The Office of the 45th President” releases a ‘statement’ today, Friday 22APR?
I just posted this thought in another thread:

There's going to come a time when these pricks are going to start having to think about their legacy. People like McCarthy, when his grandkid's old enough to understand YouTube, and they see grandpa doing this about face and then taking that "I'm trump's bitch" photo to regain trump's graces in Maralago.

What's McCarthy's family going to think? What do they think of him now? I'm curious.

This should be a leading story on every news program. But it won't be. As you've noted, most democrats will shrug and move on. The ones that don't will be labeled extremists or antifa or whatever they're calling us these days.
It was on NBC's nightly news.

It was on NBC's nightly news.
Every day there's a new lie for them to talk about, a new indictment to do a story on, or some new information on the coup and it's conspirators. This should be the leading story until it stops.

I just posted this thought in another thread:

There's going to come a time when these pricks are going to start having to think about their legacy. People like McCarthy, when his grandkid's old enough to understand YouTube, and they see grandpa doing this about face and then taking that "I'm trump's bitch" photo to regain trump's graces in Maralago.

What's McCarthy's family going to think? What do they think of him now? I'm curious.
The Bill Barr method of worrying about a reputation, “everyone dies.”

The Dems keep thinking that the Rep/con lies, and false accusations, are so obvious that they need not defend themselves against such, which would be beneath them to do so. They've had this attitude for yrs and this is where it's gotten them. Going over the falls and thinking maybe they should reverse paddle. Dem/libs, always thinking about the politics, never acting in the arena and thus getting slain in the coliseum. Who do you think the crowd's thumbs will go up or down for?

Rep/cons get away with what they say and do because their Rep/con supporters believe in them, and Dems don't fight back and message the facts viscerally to the public.
Liberals lack the easily excited enlarged right amygdala’s conservatives have. So it is harder to rile them up with “threats to the tribe”.

Liberals also tend to be better educated so it is harder to blow smoke up their asses. If you tell me a lie I know is a lie because I know about the subject your narrative won’t work on me. If I know nothing about the subject, and have been conditioned to reject any outside information, you can lie to me about anything and know you’ll be believed.

It’s really that simple.

There is more shit coming. The real patriots made the recordings. Too bad they weren't released right away.

The Bill Barr method of worrying about a reputation, “everyone dies.”
Bill Barr's method was totally different. He resigned after 1/6 like a bunch of the other rats in his admin. McCarthy's still running around trying to do evil. Barr already did his damage by demeaning the office of the United States Department of Justice. That's Barr's legacy.

Bill Barr's method was totally different. He resigned after 1/6 like a bunch of the other rats in his admin. McCarthy's still running around trying to do evil. Barr already did his damage by demeaning the office of the United States Department of Justice. That's Barr's legacy.
Barr was out almost two weeks before 6JAN.

This is fun: (stolen from elsewhere)

They had no evidence. Poorly prepared. Must have skipped too many classes of Trial Prep 101.

Her lying could not have been more obvious, but, yes, they caught her in lies.

Liberals lack the easily excited enlarged right amygdala’s conservatives have. So it is harder to rile them up with “threats to the tribe”.

Liberals also tend to be better educated so it is harder to blow smoke up their asses. If you tell me a lie I know is a lie because I know about the subject your narrative won’t work on me. If I know nothing about the subject, and have been conditioned to reject any outside information, you can lie to me about anything and know you’ll be believed.

It’s really that simple.

The left thinks the right's lies are so obvious, why react? They don't wear visceral well. When they try, they look like they don't know what they're doing. That makes them politically dumb and why they are losing in the political arena. They don't fight because they don't know how. It's beneath them. The pig likes mud, so why go to the pig. But then the public sees you're not willing to fight the pig. Forfeit. Your supporters won't show up to somebody who won't fight for you. Dems are the dumbest party, at this point in time, of any party in my 50+ yrs of politics.

Her lying could not have been more obvious, but, yes, they caught her in lies.

She could not prove her innocence. She acted dumb. They could not provide evidence of her guilt. They looked stupid. Thus, she "wins", effectively, and they lose.

Back
Top Bottom